Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Calling out YourPalMal and Dank!

13»

Comments

• You don't get credit for being a puppet. I give credit where it is due.
  • Theres the tinman i was looking for :)
  • Illuminate had players that were in control of alliances, though its hard to say if they would have helped eachother kill, say, Lynog or Flazer etcetc if he was in one of the alliances.
    Only alliance we didn't completely control was Dragonz but Mal was FM. Kes was afraid to put Mal as VAL because of illuminate it was pretty funny :p
  • Illuminate had players that were in control of alliances, though its hard to say if they would have helped eachother kill, say, Lynog or Flazer etcetc if he was in one of the alliances.
    Only alliance we didn't completely control was Dragonz but Mal was FM. Kes was afraid to put Mal as VAL because of illuminate it was pretty funny :p
    if you guys controlled all these so called alliances then why have you never done anything
    if you guys controlled all these so called alliances then why have you never done anything
    What were we going to do NAP and farm everyone not in the top 4? I think sci and fepo decided to war for fun and we just had a bunch of competition amongst ourselves. It was pretty fun.
  • Was only one round i think. Made me happy with goonsquad ahahhah
  • Wasn't that the round I yanked first place from them in the last hour?
  • Wasn't that the round I yanked first place from them in the last hour?
    Nobody knows cuz your so dangerous we don't even notice!
  • Pretty sure I am right. You are always wrong so yeah I gotta be right.
  • I am not mad about anything that happened it was fun. You didn't beat me in a war Qwj. You cried non stop to everyone you could. That is UA crap but you can call it what you want.
    I cried? I messaged your sectors asking who was involved in war, anyone who wasnt i asked to pull out, anyone who was was fair game.

Did it work? look at your alliance and OS now, and look at mine

You idiots left me alive and i could hit anyone in either of your alliances anytime and you knew I would with every wl
  • xIlluminatex's sole purpose was to kill JonesL if he dared to show his ugly face.

True story.
  • Letting everyone see how queer my VAL was is not really a war.
  • Sup? drinks sure. Let's do it
  • Illuminate's sole purpose was to give Kes a headache
  • Illuminate's sole purpose was to kill miss meadows
  • MalMal
    edited December 2012
    Illuminate's sole purpose was to give Fepo herpes
  • If you do not understand then you don't understand Illuminate.

WE R WATCHING
  • edited December 2012
    I thought cardiac arrest was supposed to kill meadows?