Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CALLING OUT LISSA!!

Comments

• I havent recreated since i died, only saw you posting in PFs saying you were running BM. BM contributed during the botrapes so i made the assumption that you supported it as well.

Its not lies, its just deduction from what Ive witnessed. Viva and Neg are equally guilty of harboring/essentially protecting bots, so you saying you were running the 3rd alliance kinda lumps you in.
  • edited November 2012
    It was same initials but a different alliance. It had nothing to do with us. If you want to lump then Qwj stacked all of G2 and took over and shares a cheater kingdom. Per your logic.

Illy and Shayne allied with OS and Viva. The bots were on their watch. They were mad I took over due to their incompetence so they sold people the idea it was my fault. I payed no attention to politics until I took over. This had nothing to do with me cheating it is a UA that refuses to allow me in power because I will kill that UA. They clearly gave themselves immunity in a scripted war but could not control Viva. Then I showed up and they all flipped sides because that meant a real fight and KTs they did not choose. The uni should be disgusted that they are treated as cattle while the elite are untouchable. Wake up friends I can not show it any more clearly than this.
  • Im not like other SK players, to me there is varying levels of cheating. The bots in g2 fattened up the whole universe, sped the round up, so I enjoyed it. Im sure the guys in g2 benefitted more from the 20land hits once the fresh ones dried up a bit but meh.

Bots that rape legit players is worse than flazer quitting and Qwj taking it over. Thats just my opinion though.
  • I payed no attention to politics... Even when AL was forced on me :-P lol... Not really, I knew what was going on to an extent.
  • edited November 2012
    You keep talking about something that had absolutely nothing to do with me. People in BadMofo will tell you when I took over the problem causers finally got KTed. They were legit kills about two dozen of them. I cleaned up a huge mess that Illy refused to acknowledge.
  • Hey guys... This is a thread about Lissa kicking my ass... Stay on topic!
  • edited November 2012
    This thread is hijacked but this is about Lisa. She made me the AL people. I think she was bored of the bs and wanted someone to knock a few heads. I rose to the occasion. All I want is this bot bs blamed on the correct leaders and those happen to be the traitors in 1:20 that fed an obvious lie that I did it. I did not and they did... so where is that lynch mob at? It can not be found they are Qwj's pals. See the irony here?
  • Whoa hey now... If Lissa made you the AL of the people... She wouldn't have had you KT Pie... We Coloradoans stick together :-)
  • edited November 2012
    She did not restrain me. I like you man and I just want people to see the bs I am up against when I lead. I certainly won't really keep posting that about your son. I just wanted your attention for a minute. All of those alliances were guilty yet they all blamed me to protect their friends. I did my job to the best of my ability.
  • Thats the first timeIve seen a reasonable post that points blame away from you other than "it wasnt me"

Im not alive though so I dont even know whos in 1:20
  • edited November 2012
    I am on a small cell you have no idea how hard it is to write what I have.
  • Here's the thing dank... I've never made an accusation against you concerning bots, cheating, or anything of that sort since you multi raped me. It's pointless. Idk who is doing it, so why point fingers. I do say you are an assholing for KTing me because I was AL of Rhodan and really all I wanted to do was not be an AL. And you are an asshole for that. But you're our asshole.
  • I think by calling hatetank a cheater dank has just proved that he has no idea what he is talking about.

Lets look at the facts here.

Did I create all the inactives at the start of the round - No, can I prove it? No... Why would I create inactives and not play? Do you think I would use my time to benefit sk players when I am not playing myself?

Which alliances did the bots fight for? Mine? - No, we all know the answer to that.

Which alliances had inactives login and send a few sols on 1 WL to lock 3 sectors in who wanted to leave? Mine? No, we all know the answer to that one too.

Which alliance leaders created multies to pass controls onto while they still lived? Mine? No, cant prove if dank did but OS did.

Which alliance wanted to post the IP + Interaction kingdoms in 1.7 ? Mine, along with NT,LC

Which alliances warred me for wanting to post cheats? Danks and Vivas
  • Those are some hard facts right thurr.
  • No qwj you are a liar, i wont post why but you are aliar.
  • Idiot coming on here demanding I delete or they will continue....hows about I just reform and kill some people. If you really thought id delete you must actually be disabled
  • edited November 2012
    1:20 should not have rejoined. They disbanded BadMachine then joined my alliance. They did nothing but bitch at me for what they had done. Tank is a Scouse puppet and once I removed him as VAL he went ape. VALs do not call the AL a cheater for policies they put into play before the AL showed up. They do not tell people to KT the AL so they can take over. Worst and most obvious spy ever. I wouldn't let tank watch a dog he would give it away then blame me.
  • It was same initials but a different alliance. It had nothing to do with us. If you want to lump then Qwj stacked all of G2 and took over and shares a cheater kingdom. Per your logic.

Illy and Shayne allied with OS and Viva. The bots were on their watch. They were mad I took over due to their incompetence so they sold people the idea it was my fault. I payed no attention to politics until I took over. This had nothing to do with me cheating it is a UA that refuses to allow me in power because I will kill that UA. They clearly gave themselves immunity in a scripted war but could not control Viva. Then I showed up and they all flipped sides because that meant a real fight and KTs they did not choose. The uni should be disgusted that they are treated as cattle while the elite are untouchable. Wake up friends I can not show it any more clearly than this.

The cheating had nothing to do with dank

We all know who it was.

Dank is a good honourable bloke. Ppl shud follow his lead
  • You keep talking about something that had absolutely nothing to do with me. People in BadMofo will tell you when I took over the problem causers finally got KTed. They were legit kills about two dozen of them. I cleaned up a huge mess that Illy refused to acknowledge.

That's completely true. When illy was charge it was a mess. Worst I have seen from an alliance that size
  • edited November 2012
    No proof of Viva cheating was ever presented to me to warrant ending our alliance. I knew nothing about him other than it was an allie Illy and Tank had depended on. Viva is a kewl dude I thought I was talking into a mirror most of the time. It was surreal.
  • no proof he was talking to people through a multi in our alliance u dumb shit in my sector. N in other alliances. Stop the smoke n mirrors game u too everyone sees thru u n viva.

I tried to re create and ended up in 1.20 that's not my fault. My account just got killed again
    I posted some kts what your guys still hit. Ppl said there was more activity in them 10 hours when I posted
    Than 4 days when illy was in charge .
    You have proved nothing to me you say you are a good AL
    BUT YOU POSTED JAFOOL FOR SABOTAGE lol
    He was volcanic with 600K probes if I never told you to stop he wud be still listed as a KT now

That's when I realised . That there was no hope
    Butop then dank took charge and it was better.
    Cos he new what to do and was not a noob like illy
  • VIVA ur multi came in this alliance n saw after illy was KT'd and we lost controls casue for whatever reason ILLY fucked up i was VAL still posting and doing work in a messy AF's and was tryin to direct without controls. Doing well for what I had to work with. N was even helpin Coalition at the time. But took great disrespect in u multi'ing in my HAUS in posting up shit

NOW RUN TELL DAT I WILL NOT BE SLANDERED BY U SCOUNDRELS

I EVEN TOLD THEM I WOULD NOT HELP KILL U EITHER DANK, I DONT INTRA ALLIANCE HIT MY AL. BUT IF UR A DUMBASS LIKE U WAS I WILL SAY KILL THE DUMBASS I DONT CARE. YOU WERE WASTING OUR KD"S MILITARY N PROBES FOR UR SCOUSE HUNT.

You had no backing. No one listened to you
  • your lieing because it was after the reform when there was controls cos there was welcome back messages to sectors

I think what hurt u is that more people listened to me in them few hours then they did in months for you
  • dank brought you alliance back together he deserves huge respect. and oldskool respect dank for not pooing his pants like you did
  • VIVA how many times did I ask for Jafool in 1:10 from the coalition how many all freakin round even before the DX split up n the ip interaction twins n that sector 2

yes but I made the informed decision not to kill him

he's was a tank heavy. vi kingdom with high probes and he was not as active as say
    mmmmmmmmm

sentinel prime was for example
  • u and dank can support one another i don't care. Ya'll did good together for whats its worth. But I am not following a blind witch hunt. U know what have fun ruining the game. I am done with PF's u guys are funny

I will always be forever a non cheat fair player n neither u nor dank can say that.

yeh but you claimed me for the bots
    are you going to fully retract that accusation ???

• yeh I had no choice. it was essential to the coalition that I got home quick

tank I was on hear 16 hours a day like a geek trying to police it

I normally make 1300 pound commission

last month was 800 pound

lol sk to blame
  • You cried like a bitch because you were not given VAL. You should have cried to Illy dumbass she gave the alliance away. I was nice enough to put you back as VAL. Your friends in this thread are the people you were supposed to be fighting. You are a traitor plain and simple. That is why you are not leader right now you would just be an enemy puppet.
  • Hey fuckheads, make your own thread... This one is mine and Lissa's. I hate you all.
  • dank is right HT
    you wanted war oldskool for no reason