Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CALLING OUT LISSA!!

PiePie
edited November 2012 in General
Only person I know who lives in Colorado and I wanna be cool like the big kids and fight someone from a text based game!! And I don't wan na go to Seattle (k2)Plus I'm mad at her, because I haven't seen her in a while.

Comments

• Shit, nevermind... I FORGOT SHE COULD KICK MY ASS
  • She enabled me to kill you because deep down she knew I would get it done and the universe needs balance. It should be a game not a gay mens club where the top queers can not be attacked.
  • Since when was Pie a top queer? I always figured him to be a bottom.
  • TBH, no idea difference in a top or bottom. And I lasted a lot longer than you on my KT.
  • I assume bottom is the guy who takes it in the bum
  • What if they are like cowgir.... Uh, cowboy style?
    I assume bottom is the guy who takes it in the bum
  • That's a logistical problem that I don't want to think about.
  • Right there with you Zeal.
  • edited November 2012
    Top politicians are caught doing gay things regularly. They have big families. It is called hiding in the closet.
  • And Wtf is the point behind that post dank?
  • Are you a top politician dank?
  • Hes implying you suck scouser cock behind closed doors... which is silly cause they werent even a factor this round. Qwj is the only one who had a kingdom come war time, and it was owned by flazer before that.

If flazer unturtled it, he prob would have died too, so i see no change here haha
  • But I never said "I have a family, I can't be gay" so that post is pointless imo
  • big family in this case implies groupmates and an alliance who say you arent a scouse-cocksucker
  • Didn't read that far between the lines... Thanks Zeal.
  • I'm getting pretty good at reading tinfoil, takes time but I think I'm fluent now.
  • edited November 2012
    Pie pushed a dresser onto his kid. Funny isn't it? Making crap up is so fun look I can do it too.
  • Don't cross that line dank, please. It's really fucked up if you do. The game, me, or whatever... But don't go there man.. please. I still feel guilty as fuck and its because I was home when it happened. My kid is still deafand has bells palsy.
  • edited November 2012
    No man your friends keep saying I smoke meth. You get over with them and get used to it. Make up more shit bitches but be warned I may retalliate.
  • There is literally nothing you could say that could offend me.
  • That's fine. Guess I will. Any sort of respect or anything I had for you is completely gone. This is one of those that won't go away. Like I said... Attack me, call me gay... Say I suck Scouse Cock, say I'm a shit player idgaf... But that's my kid man. If something horrible ever happened to yours I would be civil and over my heart felt condolences because I know once you step away from the keyboard you are a wonderful dad and would do whatever you can for your kid. So we will leave it at that. Good luck to you dank.
  • edited November 2012
    Yeah I can just go after others. I do not want to take it there but I am done being nice. Sorry Pie but you all think it is funny these are your homies. If I take responsibility for every random thing you can as well. People want to see me cheat and be a bad guy they accept nothing else. Fuck it I will play the role. This is what you want I will become what you claim I am. I will buy meth for lunch then create some bots.
  • #1 let's be honest... Lynog, Qwj, Jones... NOT my homies. HG, yes hotgates, Hatetank, Rook, Tank Killer, Camo, Lissa, Iroh... Some of my "homies... But lump everyone together. Just means I suffer 0 losses.
  • dank its one thing saying you smoke meth, but to say something like that to someone who in there eyes probably thought they would lose their child is sick...

Children are off limits imo, you are the lowest of the low and I hope karma comes back to bite you.
  • edited November 2012
    You let them sit here and say this bs you know is false. Lots of you do. You know what I am tired of it I am going to lash out. I will not drag your kid into it you know I wish you the best. I just want you to feel my frustration for a minute. What it is like to those fighting these guys. It is impossible without becoming a bigger deuche than they are.
  • HxD another "Homie"
  • Yea yea, your only saying that cos I am your SL and you want a warp gate ;)
  • edited November 2012
    I played legit again. You people keep up with the lies. I can do it cheating and make up things. That's all I want to point out. Don't drive me to become what you already claim I am no matter what I do. It will destroy what is left of this game.
  • Fact: bots raped the people you were fighting. That's not a lie.
  • edited November 2012
    Bot rape took place before I created an alliance and not during it. In fact the allie viva was your friends, the bot was their leaders, etc. It had nothing to do with me. They fight this way then give up and blame me when I take over. 1:20 blames me for what they did it had nothing to do with me. You guys keep it up and expect me to take it well I walked a straight line for a long ass time to be treated like this. I don't see any point in walking it one step further.

I might as well do the crap you guys make up since you can do it and blame me for it.