Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

adelphi hotel Liverpool

Comments

• you can always just select the pic and go to options then theres a share or mail button just mail it to your own email adress, logong your computer acces your mail and download it. then on sk pf just press the attach a file button.
  • what da fak is this hahahaha this is the most retarded thing i ever seen in sk.. viva you must be quite fucked up in your head lol
    It is hilarious.

• aperently viva is afraid to fight me in real life i challenged him but he;s such a pussy :(

I am going to a night club called passion tonight in Sunderland
    I will be there from 12-4 am
    Meet me there big man I will pummel and dint that ugly face
  • Bring ya friends aswell. So my mate's can go to open them up as well
  • whenever viva posts, i picture darkfort sitting on a cannon sayin "come at me bro"
  • Karalius I don't even no who he is . He came into oldskool chat offering me out in a real fight.

I never even started it. He just started piping up

Probably another immegrant in our great country

But he's welcome to come to this night club tonight
  • dont you ever get tired of talking utter shit?
  • Lynog shut your face
    Atheist I had a reason to dint your face

This guy is a nobody . Just wants to challenge me cos he wants to be a cult hero and known
  • hahaha thats too funny to be true :D
    Miltu > Viva.

Miltu, Cut his face so he remembers everytime he looks in the mirror.
  • I don't know why there is sooo oo much hate for me ????

It's pathetic
  • This thread shud have been closed ages ago. Don't no why people even bother me. Lol

You guys won't kill me next round because you won't find me . I suppose this will me every ones geeky challenge
  • viva you wouldnt be worth the wls, dont kid yourself ;)
  • viva you wouldnt be worth the wls, dont kid yourself ;)

Lol you can not tell me that if you new where I was next round that you would not hit me . You would have utter satisfaction. Especially after your kingdom got tumbled this round

• If by tumbled you mean you let me have free reign on your ten best kingdoms then yes, I got tumbled.