Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

adelphi hotel Liverpool

Comments

• i actually never gave viva my address, i did give it to the other weird middle aged guy a while ago, Viv you should of said you were calling round bro, I would of got your favorite brand of toilet paper in for dinner
  • You where scared to come to Adelphi I was there all day. I said time dat etc
    My first name what I was wearing
    .you shud not pick fights if your not going to see your threats threw. But atleast we no now
  • Exactly, he's all mouth and nothing else. You told him a couple of days ago about this, provided all the details and he still pussied out. Obviously he saw you were serious so did a disappearing act. How convenient.

Saw I was serious in July and gave a fake address. Typical. Good to see that he backs up his bullshit of "not being scared of anyone" by running away.
  • Exactly, he's all mouth and nothing else. You told him a couple of days ago about this, provided all the details and he still pussied out. Obviously he saw you were serious so did a disappearing act. How convenient.

Saw I was serious in July and gave a fake address. Typical. Good to see that he backs up his bullshit of "not being scared of anyone" by running away.
    well sky atheist this is the second time now

1 time cud be down to a lack of communication but twice is 2 much
    especially when on both occasions he said he wanted it
    if I went toe to toe with him today he would not be on sk tonight or this month
    cos I would have abused him like we do with the Newcastle gremlins
  • lynoge, fight me bro.
  • You guys are crazy because I just came from Lynog's house and we enjoyed a cup of tea. Then I had to fly back to my house before the sun goes down because then my ability to fly would be lost. I don't want to have to take the magic train to hogwart's so I might ask Ron Weasley to give me a ride the next time in his flying car.
  • You where scared to come to Adelphi I was there all day. I said time dat etc
    My first name what I was wearing
    .you shud not pick fights if your not going to see your threats threw. But atleast we no now
    You, sir, have been trolololed.

• Nah mate, Lynog was exposed as the pussy he is.
  • there are two people being absolutely laughed at at the moment in these forums and i can safely say i am not one of them. Well done retards
  • there are two people being absolutely laughed at at the moment in these forums and i can safely say i am not one of them. Well done retards

you are a pussy. you waisted my time
  • edited November 2012
    there are two people being absolutely laughed at at the moment in these forums and i can safely say i am not one of them. Well done retards

you are a pussy. you waisted my time
    how did he waste your time if you had to be there for work anyway?

Edit: Also no photo or anything i'm very dissapointed
  • i called up this adelphi hotel and they said that their fire alarms are in working order and nobody has worked on them for a while

full of shit viva me thinks
  • if a guy eats used toilet paper on the reg then of course he is going to talk shit
  • Good to see lynog did a disappearing act when it mattered but now seems to be replying consistently safe in the knowledge that viva has left Liverpool. Jewish cowards.
  • who are you agian? i forgot
  • Ok guys today is the day, viva said he was uploading his photo proof today (now that he is "out of liverpool" weirdly)

*gets popcorn*
  • i called up this adelphi hotel and they said that their fire alarms are in working order and nobody has worked on them for a while

full of shit viva me thinks
    speak to the fire marshal pos

like I said I have no need to lie. or no need to continue in this thread
  • Ok guys today is the day, viva said he was uploading his photo proof today (now that he is "out of liverpool" weirdly)

*gets popcorn*

no body as told me how to do it from phone
  • upload it from your phone to your computer or upload it on an upload site

www.filedump.com

or something
  • listen girls

if I was lieing why would I say
    meet me at
    Adelphi
    time
    date
    give him my name
    ask for his number which he refused
    he would not give me his name
    or his address
    he had 6 hours yesterday to possible meet me
    he has not even called me out or explained himself

why because he lies

if lynog wants to fight me . he can come to me now
    I will happily give out my number on this
    thread to prove I am up for it.
    any one can ring me to prove that it's me
  • who are you agian? i forgot
    Someone way more educated than you, Mr. I'mtooscaredtofightanyone. I would say I'd come down and remind you by slapping you repeatedly like a bitch, but you'll just do another disappearing act again right before I come.
  • Shhhh, let the middle aged men talk.
  • he throws his weight about but can not back it up and go toe to toe
  • You are some sad, sad cunts. Do you really have nothing going in your life that you deem a fight over an online game worth it?

In the interest of good comedy though, please continue to make fools of yourselves. :)
  • listen girls

if I was lieing why would I say
    meet me at
    Adelphi
    time
    date
    give him my name
    ask for his number which he refused
    he would not give me his name
    or his address
    he had 6 hours yesterday to possible meet me
    he has not even called me out or explained himself

why because he lies

if lynog wants to fight me . he can come to me now
    I will happily give out my number on this
    thread to prove I am up for it.
    any one can ring me to prove that it's me
    To get him to go and wait there for nothing?

So am I right in thinking there is no picture?

The one easy simple quick way of proving that you went there...and you didnt do it?

hmm i am becoming suspicions...some people may even begin to think you didnt actually go mate
  • Viva = Dank
  • Its funny how easily people resort to violence. Its like back to school again, "yo bruv, i got beef with you, lets take this outside nigga".

I'm sorry, I'd like to stay indoors, its fucking freezing outside.
  • Stop lying Lews.
  • still no pic? its 2012 and you dont know how to upload the pic?
  • This shit is hilarious hahaha