Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

adelphi hotel Liverpool

Comments

• Someone plz tell him how to upload from phone, i have never actually done it haha
  • edited November 2012
    More than one letter, you cunt. No-one spells their address wrong unless they're actual spastics. Viva, try 35 Jeffreys drive, Liverpool L36. They're saying that's his real address but I went there and, unless I got the door number wrong, he didn't live there.

Area stunk worse than lynogs mamas greasy pussy too.
  • Didnt you say Thursday originally? I might be wrong so dont jump down my throat if I am.

Yeh mate I said Thursday originally but I had to go today for a urgent job
    I told lynog on Monday
  • More than one letter, you cunt. No-one spells their address wrong unless they're actual spastics. Viva, try 35 Jeffreys drive, Liverpool L36. They're saying that's his real address but I went there and, unless I got the door number wrong, he didn't live there.

Area stunk worse than lynogs mamas greasy pussy too.

Iwhat's the rest of the post code my tom tom needs it
  • L36 4NT
  • Why do you both insist on playing this act up? Its fucking retarded haha, you'd be a complete moron if you actually showed up...

Lets go over this: Online feud leads to you asking for his address. Skydragon, whos probably posted a dozen death threats, gives you lynogs alleged address.

In Canada, he would be well within his legal right to beat you within an inch of your life given all that has transpired.

But i doubt its his actual address so you can all continue to play e-Thug. Heard you level up if you post a pic of you at his address.
  • Video yourself going to his door, then I will believe all this, until then I do not think you have any intention of going....
  • That's right viva, its L36 4NT. I didn't video it but make sure you do to prove to these idiots once and for all that lynog is.the biggest pussy around here. All mouth and nothing else.
  • He's not there
    I am at Jefferies drive
    Hutton with Roby
    Merseyside
    L36 4nt

I have tried that door a old woman answered she said she can not understand me an knows no lynog
    I tried the same number around the corner in Easton road. No one answered

Have a photo I will try and up load it

Lynog is telling lies . I am furious. I am going to be late to get my daughter now

Shows he is a girl he has not come on hear once or to the hotel
  • EXACTLY THE SAME THING I SAID 4 MONTHS AGO AND NO-ONE BELIEVED ME.

LYNOG IS THE BIGGEST FUCKING PUSSY AROUND.
  • Internet tough guys
  • Nice, Viva is about to level up to a Lv.6 e-Thug. Needs a few more points before he can claim the title of Grand Master Basement Dweller.
  • edited November 2012
    Fuck off Orange. You don't know how it feels when I've been saying for months that I went there to kick his ass and he didn't live there but lynog lied through his shit stained teeth and everyone believed him. I feel vindicated. Qwj and lynog can go fuck themselves. Lying, cheating, stinking, dirty, manipulative, Jewish fucking scouse cunts.
  • Pics viva, pic of you with todays newspaper or something to prove u were there. Not just an image of the house that could have been taken off google, something that shows u were there and u were there today.

Until then no one will believe you.....
  • I don't really care who believes me HD
    If you want you can happily go to Adelphi hotel and look in the fire log book and visitors book
    It's by the lamp on the corner of reception. Every one can see it

Again as long as I have been there and been to his house it's enough for me.
    It's more for me knowing than you believing me

I give him loads of chances to give me his number and address. Also facebook
    I told him time date and place etc
    He never came or even been on hear.

He deforestation does not live in that house
    It would help if I new his real name but the house was horrible from what I could see threw the door and she seemed to live alone

If lynog wants to come to Sunderland he can. Or wait till we play Liverpool or whatever

Again

I now no lynog is lieing so it's more than enough for me

I am annoyed I wasted my time but as long as I get home for my daughter in time then I don't care
  • lol it's an online game...nobody gives their address to someone they don't actually know and wants to try hurt them
  • Lynog the pussy. Hasn't replied since last night. Now, he'll come on later and say how he didn't realise, fucking coward.
  • Viva... pics you were at his house...
  • The worst part would be if Viva is telling the truth. His poor daughter, having to grow up with such a piece of shit of a man. Wanting to fight a stranger over an online game.. thats someone you'd look up to!
  • lol it's an online game...nobody gives their address to someone they don't actually know and wants to try hurt them
    lynog dared me to come and supposedly gave his address. Went there and he didn't live there. Viva tells him to come to adelphi. Didn't show up. Viva went to his house, didn't live there. Lynog, a grade A loudmouth Jewish coward like his cocksucking mates.
  • so other than he doesn't tell you his real address and doesn't show up to a fight...what is the reason you guys don't like him?
  • He's a cheating, bot-using, manipulative, loudmouth, arrogant little cock sucking scouse Jewish cunt.
  • So like 99% of the internet? Do you get this riled up over every troll? You guys are just giving him something to laugh at, wasting your time to drive to a fake address.
  • I would love it if it turned out Lynog actually lived in Portugal or somewhere and had you guys on a wild goose chase all this time lmao.

• still after all this bs, you are going to fight over a game you lost.. get a f*cking life!
  • still after all this bs, you are going to fight over a game you lost.. get a f*cking life!
    I'd love to peel your skin and eat you.
  • So like 99% of the internet? Do you get this riled up over every troll? You guys are just giving him something to laugh at, wasting your time to drive to a fake address.

I did not mind it was not that far from Adelphi and it's company car and fuel and I still got paid
  • My company tracks my mileage and theyd be asking me where i went haha
  • This thread is extremely lol and extremely sad at the same time. Wtf is wrong with you people?
  • This thread is the internet summed up.