Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just leaving this here for people to see

Comments

• Its danks typical threats tbh, I wouldnt post in the pfs if it werent for danks comedy. Keep it coming.
  • dank his wounded even his own alliance mates have realised hes a spastic
  • edited November 2012
    That dick sucker has slighted me with every post since I got back. If he thinks I do not see it he is mistaken. I put him in the same camp as the other ex FC members if he wants to be pro Scouse. I stuck up for his bitch ass when you were calling him a fucking tranny which added fire to this feud and now he begs to be in your groups and takes shots at me. Fuck that shit. Group with them and see if I do not show up. Everyone knows I stuck up and retalled for you the ex FC guys never should have happened. It's just Ice's guys and if he were here he'd tell you to do what I say. Since he is not and you will not you can die. Lot of shit went down Ice's crew is about as favorable to me as being stuck on an island with sexy aids victims. Great scenery but fucking useless dick teases.

Who trashed an entire alliance at round start to KT Amog for you? Me bitch that is who.
  • :-)) zero respect even from his own UA

what a guy
  • Dank, when will you realize everytime you spout off FC crap, you sound like the 2ndC you rant about?

Most of us don't belong to UAs, we have friends we often group with but we also fight eachother if we end up on opposite sides. You should try it some time, the big bad UAs haven't changed whether I live or die in the past year. Its whoevers leading that decides if I'll be a KT or not.

Put down the tinfoil hat bro and enjoy sk :)
  • edited November 2012
    Yeah you were useless too that's why you just got served a warning. Don't let us catch you sucking scouse cock in public k? Keep you and Lynog's affair in the closet where it belongs. This Scouse feud gonna blow up choose a side. I am back now the faggy FC are all dead.

Oh, look, you just gave me something to do next round if you keep that attitude up.

I actually made alliances. Hell, I tried getting you all involved. Got a few FC involved. You never were up to it. I made multi accounts and shared the list with you and a few others. We all were supposed to. You never did, nor did you ever DO anything with those accounts. And don't call me a cocksucker; I don't know why you think talking to me like that is tolerated, but it isn't.

Oh, and GOONSQUAD was 10x the "ua" FC ever was.
  • edited November 2012
    See you around gay boy. Still fucking that tranny?
  • edited November 2012
    umadbro
  • just abuse his meth addiction jay, he cries his ass off
  • Meh, I'm not here to insult anyone. I just expected a bit more from Dank.
  • edited November 2012
    Dank sounds angry that Jay just gave him some home truths. Its nothing everyone didnt already know anyway but when one of your own says it then it becomes just a little funnier for the public to read and laugh at
  • Dank is a legend unlike my ginger son lynog
  • im older than you toilet paper
  • Qwj, a bit rich leaving proof when you and your crew are the biggest cheaters in this game..
  • Kesha kept to himself generally unless you provoked him. These scouse bastards use his tools for more devious reasons and you idiots lap it up.
  • Kesha kept to himself generally unless you provoked him. These scouse bastards use his tools for more devious reasons and you idiots lap it up.
    If you believe kesha needs provoking you are indeed an idiot.
    Example, my little puffy cunt?
  • edited November 2012
    Sky, you were absent from r40-50. Kesha made the server his bitch, it wasnt big bad 2ndc or Jesus or anything, it was kesha :-p
    the only provoking we did, was KT his multi turtles one round, then he proceed to get revenge for pretty much the next ten rounds
  • Zeal is correct they were really bad rounds destroyed pretty much everything
  • I enjoyed killing his multi turtles.
  • I'm sorry I just shared with the forums how useless Dank was to "FC" in the last.... 5 years or so. It's just a game, no need to get all personal and shit.
  • Dank sounds angry that Jay just gave him some home truths.

Basically this. You guys need to all chill the fuck out and stop being such assholes to one another.
  • You guys take this shit way too seriously.
  • You guys take this shit way too seriously.
    amen to that
  • Wow this brings back memories ... ROFL

• edited November 2012
    Sky, you were absent from r40-50. Kesha made the server his bitch, it wasnt big bad 2ndc or Jesus or anything, it was kesha :-p
    the only provoking we did, was KT his multi turtles one round, then he proceed to get revenge for pretty much the next ten rounds
    I do remember Kesha trying to make deals with the ALs "Let my main be and no multis will enter ur news" a few rounds before he unleashed all 500,Miltu tried also... ALs just said "yea ok" let him and his multis get fat and farmed... They mad.

One of the rounds I was leading We caught Kesha RR bullying ppl to be his pop farms lol, he did try to play fair at first lol... He got pked by unanimous decision among leaders and I think that sparked it all lol

Kesha > Dank + Jayr
  • He got killed for breaking the rules, plain and simple. I think there was a pretty even split where some people viewed it as a lesser of two evils; let his turtles live and he won't harm us. Obviously, that side lost out, cause we had Miltu and co the following rounds.
  • edited November 2012

Kesha > Dank + Jayr
    Uh, okay?