Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just leaving this here for people to see

Comments

• Viva is so worthless he isn't worth the effort.
  • I wouldn't listen to Illy or HG about much. Unless things have changed that much since I've been gone.
  • I wouldn't listen to Illy or HG about much. Unless things have changed that much since I've been gone.
    They were right on this account though...
  • To be honest, his reputation was destroyed once the first accusations linking him to multi accounts, and the nature of his subsequent denials, came about. Whether or not he AL's next round, or creates 200 KD's, the damage is done. He'll always be seen as a cheater and people just need to assume he'll need multiple accounts next round too regardless because that's what weak players do.
    Pretty bad when you need 6 alliances to fight a war AND 40 Bots to boot eh?(And still loose) He just can't compete any other way, Seen many like him come around over the years and most end up kicking rocks in a whining multi rage never to be heard from again. Or they change there name and keep coming back for beatings. Like children throwing temper tantrums.
  • edited November 2012
    Temper tantrums, oh really? Like Pie just had?
  • edited November 2012
    HG you claimed to run everything so you've lost quite a few times. This alliance you're talking about has reformed so many times I don't even know what their new name is, or care. It's just another speed bump before another ass kicking. This is the most unsportsmanlike conduct I've ever seen on SK, and that is saying a lot.
  • HG is noobtube and on the Coalition Sideline
  • edited November 2012
    Oh yeah you guys cry so much that they backed out? Everyone feels so sorry for what happened to the networth whores.
  • No, they declared to kill 3 cheaters and when they were dead... They had no reason
  • Lets get this straight
    Hg does not like me cos I killed him earlier in the round and showed his alliance up and proved how poor he is
    He is a noob

He is not a officer or anything in noob tube he has no say
    No one likes him in noob tube. They laugh at him
    He's a joke. He brings nothing to sk
    He's always been a back stabbing pussy and always will be. He's clueless

Nooooooooooooooob
  • He is still 100x's the player you could ever hope to be...

HG>Viva
  • one sec when did viva kill HG i'm pretty sure it was dole, and ty who broke hg first and cobras alliance had him posted
  • lol it was a joke :-/ lol
  • Lets get this straight
    Hg does not like me cos I killed him earlier in the round and showed his alliance up and proved how poor he is
    He is a noob

He is not a officer or anything in noob tube he has no say
    No one likes him in noob tube. They laugh at him
    He's a joke. He brings nothing to sk
    He's always been a back stabbing pussy and always will be. He's clueless

Nooooooooooooooob
    Oh yes you guys are both noobs.
  • edited November 2012
    Lmao! You've never killed me viva.

DX posted and killed me first this round, I recreated in SOA took over your "sister" alliance with Eiko and killed you, then deleted your faggot ass sister alliance.

Every time you post it's utter and complete shit.
  • edited November 2012
    LOL HG. A lot of people don't give enough credit to you. While the rest of us are playing the game he's imagining this entire alternate universe that he's playing in. There he is the king of every alliance, and fights these magical battles. If you look here in the game he's only hitting a 300 lander but in his mind that's triple tapping number one, and they are noob! You really are rank 1 HG, I believe.
  • LOL HG. A lot of people don't give enough credit to you. While the rest of us are playing the game he's imagining this entire alternate universe that he's playing in. There he is the king of every alliance, and fights these magical battles. If you look here in the game he's only hitting a 300 lander but in his mind that's triple tapping number one, and they are noob! You really are rank 1 HG, I believe.
    Stole the words from my mouth.
  • LOL HG. A lot of people don't give enough credit to you. While the rest of us are playing the game he's imagining this entire alternate universe that he's playing in. There he is the king of every alliance, and fights these magical battles. If you look here in the game he's only hitting a 300 lander but in his mind that's triple tapping number one, and they are noob! You really are rank 1 HG, I believe.
    /golfclap
    The only Dank post of which I've read every word. I laughed, I cried. I nodded in approval. Well said, good sir.

Agreed . He's a looser
    No one likes him or listens to him
    Even his own alliance wanted to kill him
  • edited November 2012
    LOL HG. A lot of people don't give enough credit to you. While the rest of us are playing the game he's imagining this entire alternate universe that he's playing in. There he is the king of every alliance, and fights these magical battles. If you look here in the game he's only hitting a 300 lander but in his mind that's triple tapping number one, and they are noob! You really are rank 1 HG, I believe.
    /golfclap
    The only Dank post of which I've read every word. I laughed, I cried. I nodded in approval. Well said, good sir.
    I killed and chased off the other FC. I see your comment and know you want to group with them. I know Lynog is gay for you. Welcome back.

• ...Same old SK :-)
    /golfclap
    I killed and chased off the other FC. I see your comment and know you want to group with them. I know Lynog is gay for you. Welcome back.
    Wait, what?
  • edited November 2012
    Only thing is Bubbles... What I said actually happened.

1. DX kted me week 1
    2. I landed in SOA upon recreation
    3. We kted viva and then I deleted.

Gotta remember although his posts may be amusing, He smokes crack. So 98% of the time when he talks about other ppl you can assume he's projecting.
  • edited November 2012
    Just throwing that out there Jayr. Old crew gone new one building. If you play I wouldn't group with these chumps. Look at the trail of tears in these threads. Keep it real don't group with a guy or his friends that calls you a tranny.
  • Just throwing that out there Jayr. Old crew gone new one building. If you play I wouldn't group with these chumps. Look at the trail of tears in these threads. Keep it real don't group with a guy or his friends that calls you a tranny.
    those is fighting words jay, Put this chump in his place
  • edited November 2012
    I wouldn't listen to you guys just serving fair warning. PFs just you fuckers crying. Grouping with your crew is a liability. We got Jayr everything he will need to roll you out with a big grin.
  • I've actually chilled out over the years. If I played again I wouldn't be borderline psychotic like I had been in the past. tbh I'll probably just wait and land in g2, in my own sector, and do whatever I damned well please until the game agitates me and/or I get bored with it. Might even make a KD worth something. Or not. who knows. Was just saying hello and watching the same. fucking. drama. happen over and over again.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
  • Just throwing that out there Jayr. Old crew gone new one building. If you play I wouldn't group with these chumps. Look at the trail of tears in these threads. Keep it real don't group with a guy or his friends that calls you a tranny.
    What crew? I was never included in anything FC ever "did" other than some shit EoD and I pulled from time to time. Charles as well. But, while I think you're a good person, I have yet to do ANYTHING with you in-game other than plan some shit we got too lazy to actually do, lol. idgaf what people say about me on this game for the most part, but apologies were made so I'm over it. I'm not out for anyone if I play next round. Probably will just suicide on the biggest farmer mid-round again *coughcough PIE coughcough*
  • edited November 2012
    Yeah you were useless too that's why you just got served a warning. Don't let us catch you sucking scouse cock in public k? Keep you and Lynog's affair in the closet where it belongs. This Scouse feud gonna blow up choose a side. I am back now the faggy FC are all dead.
  • now thats just below the belt even if you are spewing your usual bs. Jay if you dont give a heated reply here then i think you need your head testing, He is utterly insulting you here