Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just leaving this here for people to see

edited November 2012 in General

After letting him know people will be gunning for his alliance next round I received this, which he then denied instantly.

November 24, 14:29:47 vivalala (1:6) we shall see but if ppl have vendettas against me then its truely pathetic
November 24, 14:33:14 Aftershock (1:5) did you just pm me saying you will create a 200 kd bot army next round hahah?
November 24, 14:33:16 Aftershock (1:5) wow
November 24, 14:33:46 vivalala (1:6) stop lieing.
November 24, 14:33:59 Aftershock (1:5) myself and a certain ?????? will create a 200 b?? army next round
November 24, 14:34:04 Aftershock (1:5) if it kicks off from square one
November 24, 14:34:12 Aftershock (1:5) what does that mean?
November 24, 14:35:32 vivalala (1:6) dunno you tell me. clutching ag straws again
November 24, 14:36:13 vivalala (1:6) you have problem s with lieing
November 24, 14:37:45 Aftershock (1:5) take your act to someone who cares mate
November 24, 14:37:47 Aftershock (1:5) you are boring me
November 24, 14:38:06 vivalala (1:6) stop lieing plzz
November 24, 14:38:38 Aftershock (1:5) *yawn

Anyone who follows this guy is an idiot. Just putting this here for the ALs to see, this guy denied using the bots.

Comments

• I believe it...oh well it is what it is i'll still have fun with my friends next round and I hope I get a good bot free war
  • lol. pathetic you are mate

u threatened me. that simply means nothing

if that was taken to court as a letter they would laugh at you

stop stirring trouble
  • myself and a certain officer will create a big army next round?????

what's wrong with that ???

2 big alliances
  • viva stop trying to play games you use bots oh well
  • threats? where, I said the top players will probably go for you....you asked why so i said i dont have an answer i just think it will happen.
  • but why. ??,

basically your threatening me for next round. its pathetic mate
    very low
    each rounds different

I won't ever create bots
    .I swear down.
    I will be the first to kill them
  • you weren't this round so your point is invalid
  • edited November 2012
    200 bots is just the spreadsheet bots to 2ndC for out of noob first tick hits. You'll have to step your game up to about a 1000.
  • lol dank i laughed at that one it was pretty good
  • easily wound up

it's amazing how they spread roumers they need to grow up asap
  • To be honest, his reputation was destroyed once the first accusations linking him to multi accounts, and the nature of his subsequent denials, came about. Whether or not he AL's next round, or creates 200 KD's, the damage is done. He'll always be seen as a cheater and people just need to assume he'll need multiple accounts next round too regardless because that's what weak players do.

not a fair comment

there has NEVER BEEN ANY STRONG EVIDENCE AT A'LL
    IF SO THEN SHOW ME
  • No threats from me, i dont control the top players. Just putting this here for reference, not going to argue its pretty obvious what it means.

• No threats from me, i dont control the top players. Just putting this here for reference, not going to argue its pretty obvious what it means.

obvious since qwj isn't a top player trololol. But seriously viva made more enemies than friends this round im pretty sure
  • You guys are all on the opposing side. Would we expect you to post anything but negative comments?
  • yo viva, can you give me bot access? i want to have some fun.
  • You guys are all on the opposing side. Would we expect you to post anything but negative comments?
    Oh look, the chief bot conspiracy guy, suddenly when its on his side the bots arent involved :-))
  • haha no Chopin sorry
    I would not even no how to even make them. I am not geeky enough. I am rubbish on computers

and there person who controlled the bots this round should come out. it's not my place to shout his name about. I want no links to it
    and again Bcart is to blame

just like towing qwj up.
    Eh I don't dislike you dank or monkey, politically I think you two did the "right" thing. Though the war continuing when the bots hit was a shit thing but it is what it is. Viva on the other hand is a bitch, when I was being kt'd he was basically spamming me with messages about how my kingdom sucked and how i wouldn't last long (of course I didn't when i was powerless within like 20 minutes most of the probes came from Bm though).

I enjoy being kt'd because atleast i can buy time for someone else in alliance but vivas bragging and denial of facts has left a bad taste in my mouth and i can't change my opinion of him. If you ask monkey I am sitll cordial with him and friendly, and I give you a hard time dank because I disagree with the KT on pie when he didn't even want to be AL or have pass.
  • All top players are controlled by lynog

agreed k2

lynog is to blame but ppl are scared of him
    so try and frame me
    Eh I don't dislike you dank or monkey, politically I think you two did the "right" thing. Though the war continuing when the bots hit was a shit thing but it is what it is. Viva on the other hand is a bitch, when I was being kt'd he was basically spamming me with messages about how my kingdom sucked and how i wouldn't last long (of course I didn't when i was powerless within like 20 minutes most of the probes came from Bm though).

I enjoy being kt'd because atleast i can buy time for someone else in alliance but vivas bragging and denial of facts has left a bad taste in my mouth and i can't change my opinion of him. If you ask monkey I am sitll cordial with him and friendly, and I give you a hard time dank because I disagree with the KT on pie when he didn't even want to be AL or have pass.

which kingdom where you mate ??? sorry
    it's just banter
    it's a game remember ppl not real life
  • I have played this game for a number of years and the whole point is that the round finishes and a new one starts......what annoys me is the squabbling that carries on from one round to the next with bot threats, people being attacked out of newbie with multies etc. Call me naive but it is this sort of action that is killing the game
    I dont think the top players are controlled by Lynog, its just that they are all scousers
    I dont think the top players are controlled by Lynog, its just that they are all scousers

B-)
  • When does the next round start? I may play one with you psychopaths.
  • 6hof December this round ends

lol people say I kill the game. I bring the thing to life

it's like a bloody grave yard half the time
  • miltu's multi army vs viva's
  • edited November 2012
    If you ask monkey I am sitll cordial with him and friendly, and I give you a hard time dank because I disagree with the KT on pie when he didn't even want to be AL or have pass.
    If he had worked as hard to get that pass as he did to protect his kingdom this wouldn't have happened. The time was right and his friends were calling for a fight. Qwj is still doing it he doesn't hide that he is about to war. Pie was the weak link. I hope Pie doesn't really have any hard feelings it's just business. Nobody is accusing him of being anything but negligent in his duties. We believe he made that choice intentionally, others believe he did not. Logistically from our view he had to go we can't have a bunch of rowdy sectors hitting and nobody being responsible or putting them in check.
    When does the next round start? I may play one with you psychopaths.
    Round End: December 6, 22:00:00
  • If you ask monkey I am sitll cordial with him and friendly, and I give you a hard time dank because I disagree with the KT on pie when he didn't even want to be AL or have pass.
    If he had worked as hard to get that pass as he did to protect his kingdom this wouldn't have happened. The time was right, his friends were calling for a fight. He was the weak link. I hope Pie doesn't really have any hard feelings it's just business. Nobody is accusing him of being anything but negligent in his duties. We believe he made that choice intentionally, others believe he did not. Logistically from our view he had to go we can't have a bunch of rowdy sectors hitting and nobody being responsible or putting them in check.
    I'll have to disagree with a point or two here, hansa pulled a disappearing act nobody could find or get in touch with him.

lol and you did accuse him of being 2ndC or some rubish I believe, pie tried to stop people from hitting but its just impossible to do with that many kingdoms when you have 5 alliances with war status.
  • If you ask monkey I am sitll cordial with him and friendly, and I give you a hard time dank because I disagree with the KT on pie when he didn't even want to be AL or have pass.
    If he had worked as hard to get that pass as he did to protect his kingdom this wouldn't have happened. The time was right and his friends were calling for a fight. Qwj is still doing it he doesn't hide that he is about to war. Pie was the weak link. I hope Pie doesn't really have any hard feelings it's just business. Nobody is accusing him of being anything but negligent in his duties. We believe he made that choice intentionally, others believe he did not. Logistically from our view he had to go we can't have a bunch of rowdy sectors hitting and nobody being responsible or putting them in check.

I second that valid statement
  • I tried to get the password about 6 hours after I found out I was AL and Illy, Hatetank, and HG all told me the plan was to farm us. Everyday I asked, was given about 35 different pws to try... Finally Hansa PM'd me on PFs the password and just as soon as I got it.... I tro disband. Believe what you want, but I didn't want to be AL. I was barely active enough to be SL.