Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear Basher

Comments

• dank wins thread im afraid

its no surprise that the members of warpgate cant handle having the truth shoved in their face. they shrugged off the proof about hansa macroing and multi-ing, jim macroing and many other WG cheaters.

they get called out for bashing yet dont even have the balls to admit to that as a problem
  • In war its not a problem outside of war it is, very simple concept to grasp.
    If anything it promotes more activity in war because they want revenge.

So keep crying ladies
  • edited November 2012
    They can't have revenge that is the whole point. There is no respect towards people that are not even involved in alliances. You're just exploiting a situation to farm and bash with a war bonus with complete disregard. Meanwhile you support HG who thinks it is ok to KT alliance members if they don't help in a war. That's pretty messed up. Is SK politics now North Korea? Use our bot be a borg do not ask questions be a collective.
  • Well id rather support that than support someone who thinks creating bots to fight bots is a great idea lol (talking about you)

also you should know being a small kd builder that its the medium players are do the most damage.

i just dont think you understand what we're saying, its war, the whole point is to kill as many as you can.
  • If I cared enough about this "problem" (and I had a better phone that allowed me to copy/paste) I could show you 3-5 grabs daily on my sector from bashers... Yet you are the one in here crying about it. Kds don't want to get abused? Elect a new SL and leave the alliance/war. Stop crying ffs, just kt the people doing it, don't you already have war status?
  • I kt bubbles to hear him whine about it for 4 years... Great success!
  • edited November 2012
    Well id rather support that than support someone who thinks creating bots to fight bots is a great idea lol (talking about you).
    When did this happen?
  • Man you did it round 43 how much crack have you smoked :/
  • They can't have revenge that is the whole point. There is no respect towards people that are not even involved in alliances. You're just exploiting a situation to farm and bash with a war bonus with complete disregard.
    If I remember correctly, the uni declared on WG, not WG on the uni.
  • edited November 2012
    That doesn't justify the bashing. I don't even give a rats ass about this war. It can end now for all I care. From what I can tell I am in charge in BM I say cease fire. These guys wont stop though we are trapped. So we just wait on our bashes with no alternative.
  • Dank, each of the sectors have a choice whether to hit KTs or not. If they don't, then that sector can disband. If the sector isn't in BM... Then they won't be a part of the war. There's your cease fire.
  • yeh I am sure it's 13 year ago. I played this game when I was like 14 I am 27 now

know it was around this time cos I got banned from freeserve

• Dank, each of the sectors have a choice whether to hit KTs or not. If they don't, then that sector can disband. If the sector isn't in BM... Then they won't be a part of the war. There's your cease fire.
    Not if 1 kingdom makes war hits each day they cant haha
  • free serve was like a internet supplier like aol etc etc. I hacked there site. they banned me for 5 year. I was only 14 so that was my only punishment so I obviously stopped for a little while after round 2

wow round 2 what name was I

think it was either

evil king pricey
    strike
    Mauritious

I got killed anyway colas I was Val when we went to war
    I was 3 million and I got killed in 42 minutes

as you know it was easier with 40 sectors per alliance to kill people
  • well that's it and game plummeted after this

I just kept on hacking emails. spamming advertiscements on chat room to get money. I could earn 1000 pound a month on chat. pretending to be a girl lol
    lol many things my name was kingdeporTiVo lol
    good times

now I am a adult with a family so it does not happen now
  • edited November 2012
    Same kind of thing with me. I loved hacking it was so easy but I'd never want to go to jail and not see my wife or kid. Yeah buddy l had men in black come talk to my silly ass. It's not worth it but the rush when you first get admin on another server... better than cocaine.
  • edited November 2012
    LOL, hacking. Right-o!

Kids these days call anything hacking.

I doubt the two of you could "hack" your way out of a brown paper bag!
  • Owned.

and dank knows all about cocaine
  • edited November 2012
    Last time sk dorks said that two UAs called the police on me and theatened to sue. Another guy withdrew his cash from the bank the second it opened. You guys are just noob as hell. All the true vets know the things I say are true. They remember the crew I brought here. So do my real friends who I refused to rat out and vice versa. I don't need to prove jack to you kiddos. That part of my life has been set aside for my daughter. Sorry I can't be bad and fight your bot. So just shut it off and stop being cock suckers. :)
  • Come at me bro, I have norton
  • edited November 2012
    I already did that crap fool. Only thing left is I fly over and beat your ass then put that on youtube. That's the only thing left and it wouldn't change anything. Someone be like well you won't duel with pistols. Get over it that I aint bitch made and I am everything I claim to be. I'm grown up I can't be doing this kind of stupid crap to impress strangers on another continent anymore.
  • scientology. give me ya email address then.
  • edited November 2012
    Fly out and grab you by your ear then talk to your mommy get you grounded from sk kids.

Sci you suck so much scouse dick. I love watching people like you that pretend to go against the grain but always fall into place. Know your role the rest of us paying attention know what that is... lap dog. I worked with Meadows enough multi raping targets for "you" to know you're the fake alternative. Run an entire server by yourself round after round multi raping anyone that signs up... yea Sci loves that. That's what they want on s1 too keep following these turds. Nothing left in two rounds time.
  • edited November 2012
    I had a plethora of complaints and not even a day in court cuz there was no evidence. Unlike these lolsecs people and Anon that leave mountains of evidence and are called "hackers". Their favorite tool is ddos. Point is yall hate me for posting the true rules. You can't even agree on your own rules a week later the same round. You make up fake crap about me like posting everywhere I smoke meth for not a week but years. All to hide your damn cheating. You say I lie I prove otherwise time after time. You are never proven right. Yet people will still join you because you create fake players and bot stack. Just as they did Lovsan who posted himself to using the bot last round. That type of things fine just ignore dank he would enforce an anti bashing rule. Clear to see why this game sucks and people keep leaving.
  • i would never bash during war personally if i'm a kt i would hit for power on a small kingdom but thats it
  • edited November 2012
    scientology. give me ya email address then.
    [email protected]

It's on my developer account that I used to sign the Chrome Extension for SK, it's countless other places on these forums. Come at me, bro.
  • Fly out and grab you by your ear then talk to your mommy get you grounded from sk kids.

Sci you suck so much scouse dick. I love watching people like you that pretend to go against the grain but always fall into place. Know your role the rest of us paying attention know what that is... lap dog. I worked with Meadows enough multi raping targets for "you" to know you're the fake alternative. Run an entire server by yourself round after round multi raping anyone that signs up... yea Sci loves that. That's what they want on s1 too keep following these turds. Nothing left in two rounds time.
    I ain't even speakin' your name, just keep my name outta yo' mouth and we can keep it the same, nigga.
  • got norton sci? best get norton nigga
  • got norton sci? best get norton nigga
  • This just in: my gmail account is still my own.

Sci: 1
    Script kiddies: 0