Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear Basher

Comments

• edited November 2012
    Victors control the spoils. Lot of concerned bashers in here. Whine whine cry. You don't understand farming the uni dank. Piss shit moan groan. Oh believe me I do and I know how to punish for it as well.

Believe me had Eisenhower lost we would have been the ones held responsible for carpet bombing entire cities.
  • It's cute when you try to turn it onto others when everyone can clearly see it's you that whining and crying hell you even made a PF thread about it assuming anyone gives a shit about what you say lol. People would just say they don't care just to see you get fired up lol
    People stopped caring about you a long time ago dank
  • edited November 2012
    So you are denying this used to be a rule? Like I even know who you are Towelboy.
  • edited November 2012
    I wouldn't know if it used to be a rule as I'm relatively new to SK, but isn't the whole point of war to crush the other alliance?

I like when people "war-abuse", especially a bash, because that means a big player is wasting his WLs on someone tiny while the bigger guys continue to kill the meat of the alliance. It's a huge waste of effort, and I like seeing people doing it from the other alliances.
  • There has never been that rule in any alliance i have ever been in. There are no rules in war its that simple
  • Its thought of as shitty but its not a rule

War is war, happens all the time especially in sector shotguns when you try to get sectors to leave alliance

This is dank we are talking to here, remember that
  • This is a known universal rule you desire to sweep under the carpet.
  • I have no reason to sweep anything under the rug, Im not playing so i dont really care, im telling you aslong as ive been around there has never been this rule in any alliance i have been part of and i have been around longer than most
  • edited November 2012
    Like I could really enforce this it is a troll. It was a rule the whole time I played. You guys degenerated this game into a heap of shit. Now the only ones that can play the game are in the main alliance which screws everyone else every way possible. The top alliance used to be the ones that enforced the server to prevent this type of thing.
  • Nobody here saying its not a rule is going to bash probably, they are just telling you.

War is war, the aim is to do as much damage as possible, the only rules are no cheating.
  • Bash rules have never applied in war. It's all rolled into war abuse, and offenders are usually dealt with post war.

Also since the uni killed minimal top 50 WG kds, wat did u expect?

• edited November 2012
    Simply untrue. Server wide brain damage. Whoever won in the old days would immediately come in and hold the losers accountable for each violation. I know what I am talking about. There would be 3 or 4 KTs up from this. Losing was a big deal.
  • Even johns post is wrong, there is no such thing as war abuse unless there is no actual war going on (for inact war for example) then hitting actives with the bonus is war abuse.

Hitting the enemy in an actual war with war bonus is not war abuse, its doing what you are supposed to do in war.

As for the people who cry war abuse when a neutral kingdom hits a warring one with no bonus :-)) that is just baffling
  • edited November 2012
    It is funny cuz I used to say the same thing you guys are saying. I remember the rule though. I bet if we were winning and bashing you would change your tune. I have people over here quitting forever over this. That is why I made this thread. These comments that nobody here takes me seriously. Nobody takes anyone seriously. I am arguing with bot users and a guy that thinks he runs every alliance but can`t even build a kingdom. This game is beyond finished.
  • Nah I agree bashing is shit, i always make a point of going for bashers myself. I just dont agree that in a war it is a rule when the main aim is to do the most damage possible.

I dont even disagree with you killing them, if you win you can do what you want.
  • edited November 2012
    Well putting this aside let's discuss future wars if we may. I think in the interest of rebuilding the player base this issue has to be addresses. If we eat everyone not in the main alliance people will continue to leave. It is one thing to deter someone participating. If we just rape people to hell and back they are leaving the game not the war they have no ability to call off. As veterans and enjoyers of the game can we continue and hope to grow this way? I think no but maybe you disagree.
  • I think you smoke drugs.
  • Nobody here saying its not a rule is going to bash probably, they are just telling you.

War is war, the aim is to do as much damage as possible, the only rules are no cheating.
  • edited November 2012
    Its war though, I don't bash myself but the point of a war is to destroy your enemies not let some of them go protected because they are small...

If alliance a&b are at war with c&d and kingdoms in alliance d are getting beat and bashed to the point where they are pressuring the al to pull them from the war its tactics and going for the win. I hate to be this guy and say this, but it is a war game. Bash rule is in place to keep smaller players protected in times of peace not protected in war.
  • in game 2 . bashing any time was fround opon and used to be retalled 3 times

there was more bashing back then because there was over 20 galaxy's and alliance s had 40 sectors in so there was a lot of attacking all over and as it was a new game. every one was boobs so just grabbed for easy land

it was 13 years ago when the bash rule was implemented

bashing while at war is not honourable unless it's a KT
  • 13 years ago? damn thats longer than when SK came up
  • That's how legit Viva is. He was making rules for SK before SK existed.
  • What a fucking hipster
  • edited November 2012
    The game may have been around that long. I know I played well before 9-11-01. What date is listed isn't it 1999?
  • As far as I am concerned it's total war to survive. KT the person if you are so upset.
  • edited November 2012
    That's what the thread is about Tyrsis. Read then reply.
  • Dude it's a text based game if you want honor did you want to have a cease fire for 24/7 so we can mail cookies n shit to everyone and sing coombuyah around a camp fire?

It's war do whatever it takes to win (multis excluded for obvious reasons)
  • No this thread is another excuse to bitch and complain. Do what you want mate.
  • edited November 2012
    It's an attempt to stop people leaving the game because the only people that can play are bot using networth sluts. Do what you want and say what you want but if you keep being a bitch and talking your dumb shit you'll make an enemy of me. You get dumber every post are you huffing gas? Burn all your bridges in one round if you want it doesn't matter to me.
  • I WIN!!!