Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear Basher

edited November 2012 in Game Talk
It has come to my attention that a significant amount of WG kingdoms feel the bashing rule won't be applied during this war. I'm sure you are hoping that your alliance will win and there is nothing to worry about. You better pray that you are correct. This rule does apply in war outside of an official KT and you will go on trial if we have the evidence. We will come for you if this war ends and nobody will be able to prevent it. Have a great day. See you around.

Comments

• How do you know they werent a KT? :P
  • :-)) rules in war

war means you kill and damage the other alliance as much as possible
  • edited November 2012
    You are mistaken. Bash rules apply in war. I'm sorry that your alliance is not up to par on a rule that has been in place for a decade. Glad I could shed light on this for you. Any hit on our kingdoms that are less than 1/3 your land size will be punishable by death at wars end. Anyone being bashed please screen shot your news, your kingdom size, and the offender. Thank you.
  • as i said how do you know they werent a KT
  • We have ways of figuring out if it was a KT. There is usually a long list of news and a dead kingdom follows. Our officers are trained to not be dumbasses.
  • Which idiot let this guy think he has power
  • edited November 2012
    I have assumed power through piracy. The AL died and I have taken control. Watch out bitches. BadMachine looks like Somalia. Come get some.
  • edited November 2012
    Bash rules have never applied in war. It's all rolled into war abuse, and offenders are usually dealt with post war.

Also since the uni killed minimal top 50 WG kds, wat did u expect?

• edited November 2012
    They have always applied John. This is how the universe dealt passively with war abuse to keep people focused on the targets. As usual you are against the rules when they apply to your friends. Only others die for rules in your book. Fuck your book we got our own.

You can always kill me but everybody knows I drag KT's out for days. Good luck with that shit.
  • First of all I have no clue who bashed who. Second you agreed with me in diff context via sentence 2 of your post. And third if your caught breaking a rule with evidence that destroys reasonable doubt I will post you for KT if leading an alliance, friends or not... If not leading I don't care normally as its not my job.
  • edited November 2012
    Oh what are you leading why would I gather evidence for you?
  • If your not leading why would you care? Not like u can do anything about it...
  • Cripple Fight!
  • edited November 2012
    I'll explain this again for you. I have assumed control here in the interim as our Captain died. I am enforcing pirate law and defaulting to universal rules. If I catch somebody bashing and we have ample proof that this happened we will deal with them at the wars end if I am still alive. I wanted to toss this out because I knew people would complain. I've had several kingdoms message me about this already that they were being bashed. Try to recognize a troll post, but at the same time... I'm so serious. I'll fucking kill a basher you mufukaz know that I will.

Amnesty begins now. No more bashing in BM, or else.
  • We have ways of figuring out if it was a KT. There is usually a long list of news and a dead kingdom follows. Our officers are trained to not be dumbasses.
    I lol'd at that last part :P

Also maybe they were just really open and thought fuck it might as well kill them off just coz
  • Oh boy... Bubbles gonna suicide his multis on ya if u bash!
  • You can hate the rules all that you want HG, but better players than ourselves left these to us. It is from a time when this game was in its prime. We have veered off course into moral decay.
  • And then what?
  • Then we showed again what a bunch of deuches the people in WG really are, and the universe laughed.
  • Your like a prophet man... Tell more?
  • edited November 2012
    You were forced to play without bashing itty bitty kingdoms on your suicide built kingdom and begging to be protected in the topic. You're a dork learn to play this game.
  • i see no WG have you lost it bubbles?
  • edited November 2012
    StackedAlliance, whatever. Same pricks that feel they need to eat the entire universe because they can't build a kingdom like regular folks. They need to set aside all rules and just cheat their asses off on a dying game. It's about the most bitch act possible and it is exactly what I warned would happen if we let these s2 assholes get power on s1. At this rate in two rounds time both servers will be controlled by one person on a bot with two or three other people existing just to suicide a week after it starts.
  • Also SS your military cause a lot of these kds have hit KTs leaving shit for defense and seeing how war is going on, if you have shit defense... You will be found and hit repeatedly to dissuade you from doing the same shit, therefore you cause less damage.
  • Bashing doesnt apply in war but that said, anyone who bashes even in war is a cunt
  • War abuse is the loser's excuse when he whines about getting rolled out for near suiciding on the posted KT.

Bashing isn't cool even in war, but don't expect people not to take your land if it's significantly cheaper than someone of legit size.
  • edited November 2012
    Bashing applied in wars. Yes there are cases you are suicided and it does not apply. People have been KTed many of times after wars for bashing. Universal rules are well known. I don't know the mangled version of them you guys are referring to. I assure you on s1 bashing counted in wars for most of sk history. It is unlikely I will survive but if I did I would enforce it. I posted amnesty for all those doing this before this thread was made. Let your alliance know notice is served. Applies to anyone on our side too of course. I hate bashers.
  • War is war man you think Hitler would listen to your shit? Oh no better not kill the weak people to create my master race.
    You think Napoleon would be all like your right i wont take advantage in a war i will just let them roll us.
    You think Eisenhower would let a chance to demoralize the enemy go to waste?

FUCK NO so shut up man! you're crazy!
  • Who are these s2 players controlling s1?
  • what do u expect they got rolled pretty early on s2