Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

first tier player

Comments

• edited November 2012
    Err no

Couldnt put that in 1 post no? :-))

Frieeends 2ndC plz dont hit meeee!
    Lol funny that, you guys hit and ive never wrote DONT HIT ME...lmao.

You claim i know no one in 2ndc, i state their names.

You claim they aren't active in 2ndc. So they are in 2ndc then, you admit, active or not.

Lies Qwj...we know why regular people cant talk to scousers, cos they're all 'special' in a handicapped type of way.

And no, not 1 post, I feel you idiots are too thick to read two different replies to two different posters, therefore I'm dumbing it down to your level so you can read it as two seperate points.

Zoink!

• No they arent, im telling you right now there is no 2ndC yet you still put it in there to try and stop hits like a biatch :-))

Literally nothing to say so you go off on your little boring scouser rants that we hear so often (:| think ill chalk that one up to me
  • No they arent, im telling you right now there is no 2ndC yet you still put it in there to try and stop hits like a biatch :-))

Literally nothing to say so you go off on your little boring scouser rants that we hear so often (:| think ill chalk that one up to me
    Lol no 2ndc now? Now thats new. Next time i see jones stick it in his prefs after revealing himself, i'll tell him to delete it.

And you've boldy stated accusations you cannot back. Typical. PROOF BITCH! Nah, I dont think so (:|

• So people cant have DragonZ or Zx or FC in their sig now because the alliance isnt on s1?

Yet another argument with more holes than a sieve :-))

Yeh its new, we have only been saying it to dank for like what....4-5 rounds now.
  • So people cant have DragonZ or Zx or FC in their sig now because the alliance isnt on s1?

Yet another argument with more holes than a sieve :-))

Yeh its new, we have only been saying it to dank for like what....4-5 rounds now.
    Im not 'we'. And I'm not Dank. Therefore what you've been saying to eachother in the bedroom isn't any of my business. Plus your little bitch fights with Dank and Skydragon I've just brushed over, I see a 150 post thread and I'll just read the none Qwj/Lynog/Dank/Sky posts.

Its like a geek version of fifty shades of grey, with all the horseplay, sexual tension and controversies run amok. Not my thing.
  • Its still a UA in a way, theres NAPs between you guys of course and you have other friends who probe for you or whatever. I don't really think Lews is thaaaaaaat far off, but I think everyone is part of a "UA" if you consider 2ndC active.

I'd probably hit most players, but I generally end up on the same side as them every round, kind of a natural-UA.
  • edited November 2012
    So no actual reply in relation to the discussion just random abuse as usual

thought so

Go towel yourself off from that rinsing mate
    Its still a UA in a way, theres NAPs between you guys of course and you have other friends who probe for you or whatever. I don't really think Lews is thaaaaaaat far off, but I think everyone is part of a "UA" if you consider 2ndC active.

I'd probably hit most players, but I generally end up on the same side as them every round, kind of a natural-UA.
    There is naps because we are friends IRL, there is no UA
  • if you count 2ndc as a UA still then your own group of buddies is also a UA. there are more of you than us we get 5 players tops nowadays for a full round, usually less
  • Yeah thats what I mean. Thats why I don't consider it a UA, we all generally play together. Not always planned, but we're all more-or-less the same level of skill/dedication to SK, so we end up on the same sides in wars and shit.

Nothing wrong with that tbh, this game would be boring as fuck otherwise.
  • 25th March 2012 - 09:26 AM
    Last Post by:

last post on 2ndc forum hahah
  • So no actual reply in relation to the discussion just random abuse as usual

thought so

Go towel yourself off from that rinsing mate
    Its still a UA in a way, theres NAPs between you guys of course and you have other friends who probe for you or whatever. I don't really think Lews is thaaaaaaat far off, but I think everyone is part of a "UA" if you consider 2ndC active.

There is naps because we are friends IRL, there is no UA
    Lol random abuse? Have you even read your own posts.
  • If it still exists, wouldn't 2ndC be like 20thC by now?

Lol no 2ndc now? Now thats new. Next time i see jones stick it in his prefs after revealing himself, i'll tell him to delete it.

And you've boldy stated accusations you cannot back. Typical. PROOF BITCH! Nah, I dont think so (:|

I havent tagged 2ndc on my kd for god knows how long.

I think this round there was only me and lynog playing out of our whole group on s1.
  • 2ndC is just a bunch of my multis
    k2 said it so it must be so...who is who though

I havent tagged 2ndc on my kd for god knows how long.

I think this round there was only me and lynog playing out of our whole group on s1.
    More on s2 than s1.
  • Im joining 2ndc this round guys
  • Im joining 2ndc this round guys
  • Why don't you guys just not group together and maintain secrecy about your KDs so you end up randomly distributed. You can still shower and lather your private parts together if you wish but you're bottlenecking the playerbase of the game by stomping around in herds and driving non-vets off.
  • Why don't you guys just not group together and maintain secrecy about your KDs so you end up randomly distributed. You can still shower and lather your private parts together if you wish but you're bottlenecking the playerbase of the game by stomping around in herds and driving non-vets off.
    Who, us or flazer etc?

We havent grouped for years

• for the 1 millionth time 1:11 wasn't intentional if anyones to blame its BCart
  • Id be all for signing up random if everyone was committed to the same thing. Its a bit of a pain struggling with crap sectors, even worse if you get shafted into crap alliances, while there were pre-planned groups out there.

Consider last round. I signed up randomly and ended up in a sector where the best player was a farmer and the 2nd best player is usually a landfarm for me. If I had spent time building my kingdom, Id have been up against the ridiculous amount of DWs in LazyGeeze, probably would have logged into a dw-train one day or killed in a lopsided war :-p

• People just need to stop crying that a sector is stacked when it has more than 1 good group.

There is 20 sectors at the start ffs its not like winning the lottery
  • They need to cry about something Qwj, otherwise what do they have?
  • People just need to stop crying that a sector is stacked when it has more than 1 good group.

There is 20 sectors at the start ffs its not like winning the lottery
    Any sec better than a g2 sec.

Who, us or flazer etc?

thats a lie, you guys grouped last round

Who, us or flazer etc?

thats a lie, you guys grouped last round
    We're used to their lies. They'll just brush it off with some lame excuse or abuse.
  • edited November 2012
    Ahh yes, the round I deleted on the first day, we really drove the non vets off then

...asians [-(
  • Ahh yes, the round I deleted on the first day, we really drove the non vets off then

...asians [-(
    Doesnt matter. You still lied.

• Ahh yes, the round I deleted on the first day, we really drove the non vets off then

...asians [-(
    deleted first day? more like you had a kd still kicking 2 weeks in with probes lol
  • no I didnt hahah