Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

first tier player

Comments

• I was Flazer. I was rnk 2 land rnk 5-11 NW. I didn't drop to 20+ until mid week 3. My point is anyway can bust their ass for a week or two, that isn't what makes them a top tier player... If it was, this game would only be a 3weeek or 1 month game. It's not though. It's like running a marathon and saying I'm the best... I sprinted the first 5 miles, but forget to mention that you got winded and everyone passed you and you couldn't even finish the race. And yes this is coming from someone who hardly ever finishes the round with the same kd and only once archived top 30 doing so.
    Some people can sprint for the whole round without too much effort though :)

Adam - wat
  • A player is only as good as the damage they do to the enemy and the protection they can offer their alliance. Players that sit around all game hiding in order to make a top score in the archives are normally as useless as the tanks they had sitting around unused the entire round.
  • The biggest shift in change of the course of what the round could be, and what it could become are indicators of player's skill.

Alliance Leaders have more pull in this respect, but can be dictated by the top players in this regard.
  • The biggest shift in change of the course of what the round could be, and what it could become are indicators of player's skill.

Alliance Leaders have more pull in this respect, but can be dictated by the top players in this regard.
    and how would be measure that? and how would we distinguish between negative or positive shift?

• by how often they do it as a player each round
  • First Tier: People that die for their alliance in war
    Second Tier: ALs/WGs/VAL
    Third Tier: People that don't join an alliance
    Fourth Tier: Whores
  • First Tier: People that die for their alliance in war
    Second Tier: ALs/WGs/VAL
    Third Tier: People that don't join an alliance
    Fourth Tier: Whores
    Much more accurate. Top players aren't a whole bunch of value if all they do is a handful of breaks then die.
  • For anyone who has disagreed with my point of view thus far:

We need to define success before we can categorize tiers.

The best chess players in the world will draw more than they win in a tournament, but you cant say they are less successful because 3/4 or their games are boring draws.

The only built-into-game measure of success are the scores.
    Everything else is respect level of the community.

So if we make Tiers based on in game success (no matter how much you disapprove of the style in which to achieve this) Then your Tiers are based on archived scores, and solid numbers.

But if you want to make Tiers based on respect of the community, then you can add threat level, war activity, political savvy, tact when speaking to others, ability to help noobs, likeability, etc. etc.

• dreams i havnt even read what you wrote but i just know its pure an utter dogshit. Whores are the worse type of players on this game, The HAVE to suck copious amount of penis to be able to get a shitty score that nobody cares or remembers. Stop going on about how they are awesome and trying to justify being one. Nobody agrees with it
  • edited November 2012
    dreams i havnt even read what you wrote
    Clearly
    Nobody agrees with it
    I see that, which is why I feel defining success is important before determining Tier levels.

I'm not sitting here saying my whorish ways are the best, nor am I trying to justify them. But the way I play this game is effective to what I determine success to be. Whether we agree on what a successful round looks like is of no interest to me. But thank you for caring as much as you do.

• tier1- builds consistent top 10kds that are killed because they are threats
    ex- tank wolf, lynog, Jones, Pussy, flazer , many more- o

tier 2- has an ability to run wars, destroy other alliances and improve activity
    Fepo, Cobras, tyrsis, Neal/kes, Guardia, etc

tier 3- Top hof kds.
    tank killer > all

tier 4. pro whores who can stay alive and finish top 10
    so many- don't even know where to start-only in dreams (the most consistent pro who're I know) seperithoth
    Tier 1 - A player that can get you killed or gang banged even when it appears they have no resources. These are the veterans of SK. If you engage in a feud with them the best you can hope for is a draw. They can get you marked by either side during a war.

Tier 2 - A player that has solid connections but can't pull the weight on their own. They are still dependent on a Tier 1 to make things happen. Most often they are holding an officer spot and can get you onto that KT list. If you're on their alliance side their hands are tied.

Tier 3 - A player that is a great kingdom builder or networth whore. When you piss them off they'll try to slap you. You're always looking over your shoulder and expecting them in your news. You know it's only a matter of time and they'll visit before the round ends.

Tier 4 - These are your average players. Most of them can build nice kingdoms. They aren't much of a threat but you have to keep your eye on them. Their the ones robbing your bank and trying to get an edge over you for later. Maybe you hit them in the past and they'll hold a grudge. An annoyance but manageable.

• edited November 2012
    I actually don't believe this but i am gonna agree 100%.....

Lmao...

It's a matter of opinion. I happen to think if you don't get kted your useless and should go play FarmVille... This is a war game,not pretty pretty kingdoms.

Tier 1 - Top HoF
    Tier 2 - Top breakers
    Tier 3 - Whores

That is accurate. Playing for rank on a text base,prize-less game is just boring and a waste of time IMO.
  • Obviously there are 2 groups of people here talking about different things... people who are talking about kd builders and people who are good enough to dominate (top players) and people who are talking about all round good people to have on board with your alliance

This topic really needs splitting out into those 2 seperate threads or we it will just be a non stop argument between top players and people who care about hof etc
  • edited November 2012
    Yeh coz unless you are playing its impossible to know what the scores are like.... even if i didnt ask someone to show me, id still know your kingdom was its usual shit.

No it wasnt meant to mean an insult, just pointing out the fact that your argument was as retarded as you are. Im on sk "ll the time" yet I havent played the past 2 rounds.

I care about rank yet I build to be kted every round... yet another of your arguments that wasnt worth the time typing

Keep trying though, ill keep laughing at you and helping get your post count up.

You are an idiot, you come here pretending you arent bothered like so many other idiots yet continue to login and try and get involved in every thread.
    You certainly care about rank. Everytime you jerk off on the forums about how 'great' you all are, you mention rank, when half those kds were handed to you by buddies mid-round.

Ain't trying anything, just shows that your arguments are as worthless as scousers all are when all you rant about is my 'post count' and the fact I reply to a thread. LOL.

You keep trying. Find something else to circlejerk with your scouse buddies about me.

Jones sometimes speaks sense, Lynog is just for lols, the only thing Qwj is useful for is to handjerk his buddies.

And yes, if you DONT play, why are YOU on the forums? Lmao, again Qwj the retard contradicts himself.
  • Half my top kingdoms wer given to me .... ONE :-)) and I killed it the day before the end so that equals....come on lews ill let you work this out since you asians love maths.

Yet another nonsense argument...next

You are a waste of time on this game... you make shit kingdoms and suck upto anyone you can to not be hit... its funny how I have seen you have "friends with 2ndC" in your sig before once or twice
    :-)) :-))

Have some dignity
  • Tier 1 - puppy
    Tier 2 - Friends of puppy
    Tier 3 - Rest of SK

basicy sums it up

• Lews spends more time buying games than he does playing them.

This wins the thread.

• hard to argue with that one to be fair

/thread
  • edited November 2012
    I just hit an active kingdom and got rolled back 3 times but I'm protected so someone arson them.
  • Half my top kingdoms wer given to me .... ONE :-)) and I killed it the day before the end so that equals....come on lews ill let you work this out since you asians love maths.

Yet another nonsense argument...next

You are a waste of time on this game... you make shit kingdoms and suck upto anyone you can to not be hit... its funny how I have seen you have "friends with 2ndC" in your sig before once or twice
    :-)) :-))

Have some dignity
    Considering I've got nothing against the 2ndC peeps and have helped out in the past. Only problem ive got is with loudmouth scousers such as you dan, you give merseyside a bad name.
  • 2ndC is only the scousers, yet you still put it in your sig to stop your sorry ass getting dealt with :-))

Dignity mate
  • Watch out. He might triple post again.

Besta be scured if his words per minute.
  • 2ndC is only the scousers, yet you still put it in your sig to stop your sorry ass getting dealt with :-))

Dignity mate
    Nah mate, know your people. Cba even to name but Mal and Barren arent scousers. Not everyone wants to be like you.

Oh and Qwj, talk about me and my 'activity' and how i come on the forums when i dont play much; you desperately patrol the forums waiting for me to post and then you post immediately after. Sad.
  • edited November 2012
    i dont think he does, i think you post the most useless wank filled things ever that have no meaning besides you wanting more of your precious post count like a sad cunt.

Dont you realise every round when your in here asking for a groupie and literally nobody replies thats its probably because everyone thinks the same thing about you?

Your that sad nobody even landed in your sector on s2, Bcart prolly made that happen coz even he hates you

• Kingdom Name (Sector Coords) Planet Type Planets Networth Honor Tactical
    Open Open Open Open Open Open
    LewsTherinTelamon (X:3,Y:10) @ Forest and Wilderness 11,448 3,795,634 1,210

nuff said...

Dignity mate
    Nah mate, know your people. Cba even to name but Mal and Barren arent scousers. Not everyone wants to be like you.

Oh and Qwj, talk about me and my 'activity' and how i come on the forums when i dont play much; you desperately patrol the forums waiting for me to post and then you post immediately after. Sad.
    Cant remember the last time we played with mal and barren, barren is a s2 only man by the looks of it, and hasnt spoke to us for years on aim, same with mal.

Know...something...anything before posting your usual shit.

Dont be mad because you are a bottom tier player with illy, if I was as bad I wouldnt even login once a day
    :-))
  • Tier 1: Sci
    Tier 2: Sci's multis
    Tier 3: Sci's multi's multis
    Tier 4: All you scrubs.
  • i dont think he does, i think you post the most useless wank filled things ever that have no meaning besides you wanting more of your precious post count like a sad cunt.

Dont you realise every round when your in here asking for a groupie and literally nobody replies thats its probably because everyone thinks the same thing about you?

Your that sad nobody even landed in your sector on s2, Bcart prolly made that happen coz even he hates you
    lol, nah cos I wasn't considering playing nublet. Lol. Joined last minute with United and thanks to your multies lynigga, ended up in g2.

Dignity mate

Cant remember the last time we played with mal and barren, barren is a s2 only man by the looks of it, and hasnt spoke to us for years on aim, same with mal.

Know...something...anything before posting your usual shit.

Dont be mad because you are a bottom tier player with illy, if I was as bad I wouldnt even login once a day
    :-))
    More your shit organisation than anything else eh.
  • Err no

Couldnt put that in 1 post no? :-))

Frieeends 2ndC plz dont hit meeee!