Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

first tier player

Comments

• Surviving to the end isnt a skill, you can login once a day explore build sms on FW and finish top 5 when people are killed in wars easily, that isnt a skill.
    Kissing asses and sucking dick is a skill irl, why shouldn't it be on SK? I don't like players like that, but they do accomplish what they set out to do.
  • And with all the people giving their lists in here is customed to their own liking to suggest they are a tier 1 player.

NOT EVERYONE IS A FUCKING TIER 1 PLAYER, ALL I SEE ARE FUCKING TIER 1 CRYBABIES

so shut the fuck up about it. Im better than you, thats all you need to know.

• In other words, a 'skill' as Qwj puts it, is someone with no life.
    Its not though, I could login the same amount as you and still do much much better.
    Except you never. So that argument is moot. You're almost never offline.
  • Flazer is yelling again... Lews give him a hug mate.
  • Surviving to the end isnt a skill, you can login once a day explore build sms on FW and finish top 5 when people are killed in wars easily, that isnt a skill.
    Kissing asses and sucking dick is a skill irl, why shouldn't it be on SK? I don't like players like that, but they do accomplish what they set out to do.
    well stated. to get through a round a lot of u kiss ass. People dont wanna die for threatening kds but when u try to turtle to live cobras premium group all do dw and ur pissed at how they make a sjerk circle every round. so a tier 1 player is more active at manipulation than ne thing.
    i just play and hit everyone 1 time. im teir 4 dies by 1st month hands down. big alliance or little with a "i know ur cheating cause i cheated to get this big message.
  • When you have to kiss ass in order to do sub par you have a huge problem

Its not though, I could login the same amount as you and still do much much better.
    Except the fact that im not playing? and didnt last round? and when I do i only last like 2 weeks while you continue to login to a rank 250 shit kingdom and login just to post unfunny spam on the forum
  • lews you have more posts than anyone in the forums x2 but your not active? oh yeah i forgot your a sad cunt
  • 1859 x 2 = 3718

Just sayin :P
  • 1859 x 2 = 3718

Just sayin :P

but John, hes only online 1hour a day. Says all you need to know about lews and these forums
  • edited November 2012
    I'm pretty sure I excel at all of these qualities.
  • #1 oceanic right there
  • lews you have more posts than anyone in the forums x2 but your not active? oh yeah i forgot your a sad cunt
    Lews spends more time buying games than he does playing them.
    Lews spends more time buying games than he does playing them.
    this is defo true. Weird i think is the word that describes him best
  • Seems like everyone here has decided the team that starts the season 10-0 is better than the team that wins the championship.

:p
  • because most people realize that the last 2 weeks of the round aren't fun to most of us who just build to war tbh
  • XelXel
    edited November 2012
    Seems like everyone here has decided the team that starts the season 10-0 is better than the team that wins the championship.

:p
    The problem with your argument is you think it's something special to finish a round. Most players could, if they wanted to, turtle and stay inactive during wars to live out the round and finish top 10, but that's such a boring style of play that most never do it. Kudos to you for having the perseverance to pull off such a feat, but just remember that the only reason you can is because others don't want to.
  • didnt know the championship was won by archiving scores no one really cares about
  • you guys forgot Gross Empire for tier 4. he's a perfect example of how a bad player could make it to the top 10 if they explore wh0re and kiss ass.
  • also Lews has a point, SK is all about activity and how many SK "tools" you use. There's ppl using spreadsheets, scanners, macro and all that shit and there's ppl that time their sleep and always log on every 3 hours. Giving ppl who choose not to SK tools and log in once or twice per day a low rank is unfair.
  • Let's just go ahead and PC the crap out of this thread: Everyone who plays SK is a tier 1 player!
  • I want to put this in perspective here and show you the flaws of your logic.

Last 3 rounds, I was top 5 player the first 1-3 weeks out of newbie, and I am not a tier 1 player, unless we use the standards some here set forth...
  • no you werent, and you were mysti too, like rank 4 land with rank 50 nw, not much to do that for the first 2 weeks, then you glide down as usual to rank shit
    Lol retard, i spend 20mins on the forums and you think I'm 'ACTIVE' lmao. You must type like a retard too. The pace I type, i go through a post a minute.

Oh and just to remind you scousers because of course you're all so thick, the game is 1 hour ticks, so if I spend 20mins on the forums, its unlikely that much would change ingame. Same tick.
  • Funny how my postcount always have added 'meaning'. Thick pricks.

Except the fact that im not playing? and didnt last round? and when I do i only last like 2 weeks while you continue to login to a rank 250 shit kingdom and login just to post unfunny spam on the forum
    Meant as an insult? i play for fun dude, i dont care about rank unlike you. Lol, plus if you claim not to have 'played' the last 2 rounds, you wouldn't know where i finish.

Lol fucktard can't even write a post without contradicting himself.
  • Yeh coz unless you are playing its impossible to know what the scores are like.... even if i didnt ask someone to show me, id still know your kingdom was its usual shit.

No it wasnt meant to mean an insult, just pointing out the fact that your argument was as retarded as you are. Im on sk "ll the time" yet I havent played the past 2 rounds.

I care about rank yet I build to be kted every round... yet another of your arguments that wasnt worth the time typing

Keep trying though, ill keep laughing at you and helping get your post count up.

You are an idiot, you come here pretending you arent bothered like so many other idiots yet continue to login and try and get involved in every thread.
  • Scousers > then everyone else
    Scousers are not tier 1 at all, cobras is much better than them
    I think Qwj had this right the first time...why are we still talking about this? ;)

• I was Flazer. I was rnk 2 land rnk 5-11 NW. I didn't drop to 20+ until mid week 3. My point is anyway can bust their ass for a week or two, that isn't what makes them a top tier player... If it was, this game would only be a 3weeek or 1 month game. It's not though. It's like running a marathon and saying I'm the best... I sprinted the first 5 miles, but forget to mention that you got winded and everyone passed you and you couldn't even finish the race. And yes this is coming from someone who hardly ever finishes the round with the same kd and only once archived top 30 doing so.
  • When you play similar to the people who are potential threats, you will destroy the competition and control how the top 100 looks by your whim IF alliances/ uas/ multi owners do nothing.