Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SOA VS OLDSKOOL

13»

Comments

• edited November 2012
    Oldskool and laughing killed Eiko, Greatness and SOA killed viva. Looks like a draw to me as of now. You wanna check the nw difference between the two teams? LoL ... OS & LC are also saboing and failing on a VI ATM so... They will likely be held up for awhile :P

Also due credit to greatness for backing SOA up and doing the heavy lifting.. Much appreciated :)
  • If I put a shit multi in every alliance can I act like I am an officer on every side too?
  • If I put a shit multi in every alliance can I act like I am an officer on every side too?

Don't you already?
  • The only reason 1:11 is considered stacked is cause of me. The rest of them are just fucking tools basking in the glow of my greatness... Nevermind I'm like 5th in the sector, they know who butters their bread!

+1
    remove his cok from your mouth eiko.

if you remember correctly I was in 1:10 last round too with the both of you... I started late so I dont know about pie stacking but I do know about pie farming twice lulz
    :-))
    No I farmed once, the second time gayr suicided on me so I hit the Fucker back after announcing he suicided. You even defended that one... Why the Pie hate, Brad... Thought you loved me :-(
  • edited November 2012
    If I put a shit multi in every alliance can I act like I am an officer on every side too?

Don't you already?
    Nope. You have a monopoly.
  • edited November 2012
    If I put a shit multi in every alliance can I act like I am an officer on every side too?

Don't you already?
    Nope. You have a monopoly.
    How many times have you been caught cheating? And how many times have I?

Hitting the pipe extra hard today arent we Bubbles.
  • edited November 2012
    If you don't count me multi raping you out of noob cuz you kept calling me a multi I dunno what 7 yrs ago. When am I ever caught doing anything tard? You leave me alone and don't KT me for no reason I am quiet in the game.
  • Right.... Puff puff puff....
  • I know right. You are that out of touch.
  • HEY HEY LOOK AT ME IM A PRO AL WHOS FIRST TARGET IS A VI KINGDOM LETS GET SABOS GOING!
    It seemed to have done the job as we started taking his land he disbanded the alliance. We didnt sabo but failed hits eventually did the business.
  • Im no war expert but sabotaging a volc + failing on a powered kd isnt the most effective strategy lol. *claps hands*
    It is when the AL is a wimp and disbands as soon as we start taking his lands, clap hands laugh my socks off and now I have to change my underwear as I pissed myself laughing

• Funny, it took you guys that long to break an inactive AL. He's been on what maybe 3-4 times in the past 24h? Only reason the alliance was disbanded is because laughing cow declared war and greatness declared peace.

Oh, and in regards to the kill on viva, from what I saw, 2:5 did the majority of the heavy lifting there, aside from maybe 3-4 other kds in the alliance
  • 2v1 and double there NW... Congrats lol

• SOA didnt participate much, and 2 alliances are killing the AL of greatness, hardly 2v1
  • I think you will find it was mainly only one alliance killing the AL of Greatness and we were peaced :)
  • peaced/war

laughing cow did do the most damage, but hits were flying from both alliances.

Did SOA help with the kt of viva? I'm not sure if they did TBH
  • I think you will find it was mainly only one alliance killing the AL of Greatness and we were peaced :)
    and it only took what 2 days to finally break an inactive kd?

• peaced/war

Did SOA help with the kt of viva? I'm not sure if they did TBH
    Like 20 sabos,20 Arsons, and 1 grab -_- Mostly done by me. SOA has 8 actives and all of them turtles.
  • lol that's actually kinda funny.

In regards to the breaking of the kt, we both know that kting a well-built VI kd is hard to break. Now how well built his kd was is TBD, but 2 days for a well built VI kd is not bad
  • Took a day to kill 2600 land from getting hit from LC and old