Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SOA VS OLDSKOOL

Comments

• i don't think you are an idiot
  • I dunno HG, you are the origin of top10 offense, top20 defense on top50 KD... sooooo...
  • His KD lasted a week right?

Even then he had a shitty anti-turtle from what I understand.
  • edited November 2012
    The majority of the community know my game in the PFs and seeing how easily I can make things about me... Professional front man. You haters who give me attention feed my purpose. And that fact there's only a few of you who even reply to me, proves my point.

@Zeal, C'mon you're gonna post troll bait I used from years ago? Damn man I thought you had half a brain :/
  • HEY HEY LOOK AT ME IM A PRO AL WHOS FIRST TARGET IS A VI KINGDOM LETS GET SABOS GOING!
  • pk while they're online? :P
  • Whose saboing a VI?
  • Whose saboing a VI?
    I was being sarcastic but oldschool and laughing cows first target is the AL of greatness whos a VI, i just find it a stupid first target since you can't sabo him down and he will suck a ton of resources when morale needs to be established, but thats just me
  • Hahaha GO GO oldskool and cow! Give greatness hell! Fantastic first KT.
  • Gives people something to do but yeah it is a waste. If your alliance is small you want some kind of activity and momentum. Do the best with wat ya got.
  • Gives people something to do but yeah it is a waste. If your alliance is small you want some kind of activity and momentum. Do the best with wat ya got.
    Hahaha GO GO oldskool and cow! Give greatness hell! Fantastic first KT.
    NO lets not be realistic lets be quiet and watch how long it takes them!
  • Hahaha GO GO oldskool and cow! Give greatness hell! Fantastic first KT.
    Lol feeling the love from ya, John. This round was getting boring. I saw SoA getting picked on so I thought I'd even the fight and have some fun. It is quite humorous to see people KT a volc.

• Haha your good ppl Cam, and yes this round is terrible lol
  • PiePie
    edited November 2012
    Sorry 23.6m today. Now we would unbalance unfairly in SOAs direction.
  • The Sector Of: R.I.P HUSTLER . R.I.P HEISENBERG [Oldskool] (2:13) Sector Message: good guys seem to get killed

Lmao
  • Im no war expert but sabotaging a volc + failing on a powered kd isnt the most effective strategy lol. *claps hands*
  • edited November 2012
    Im no war expert but sabotaging a volc + failing on a powered kd isnt the most effective strategy lol. *claps hands*
    Viva is messaging SOA actives saying no war like killing our buddy is ok lo. He really values his kd....

• We didn't stack Brad. TMonsta knows the story how shit popped up. And if I were to stack... The people I stacked with would be more of my friends than people I would love to fucking kill every other round. Seriously, Rook is the only one of my known contacts in 1:11.
  • Viva la strike (2:13) Posted on November 2, 13:34:09

Just thought I wud ask if any one is leaving giving up or in newbie and does not want to play then can I have your account ???

I will be dead when they are hit me for 2nd time

Msg me if u want

Viva

Cheater
  • If they wanted to stack 1:11, they would have included me. They didn't. Therefore, it isn't stacked.

• Y every round the sector pie is in everyone cries Like little bitch saying he stacked his sector

• The only reason 1:11 is considered stacked is cause of me. The rest of them are just fucking tools basking in the glow of my greatness... Nevermind I'm like 5th in the sector, they know who butters their bread!
  • The only reason 1:11 is considered stacked is cause of me. The rest of them are just fucking tools basking in the glow of my greatness... Nevermind I'm like 5th in the sector, they know who butters their bread!

+1
  • edited November 2012
    Eiko was killed,Viva is at 260 land.... I'm expecting viva to take over an account he gave alliance controls too?

Will this be tolerated? Oldskool should be forced to disband.
  • Eiko was killed,Viva is at 260 land.... I'm expecting viva to take over an account he gave alliance controls too?

Will this be tolerated? Oldskool should be forced to disband.
    It shouldn't be allowed.

Viva la strike (2:13) Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on November 3, 02:36:40

Still hitting me lol noob

I have an account waiting for me anyway so my kingdom is dead alreadyI have zero income

Lol I love it that ya still waiting your resources on me ha ha it's soon funny Cos it's simply as waste

• You can't probe Viva la strike (2:13) because they are dead.

Cancel war and SOA will do the same, otherwise I'm sure greatness and SOA will enjoy war bonus thoroughly.
  • HG runs universe better do as he says.
  • See Bubbles you give me too much credit, you flatter me.
  • edited November 2012
    Sorry to kill your buzz. Just noticed you were playing John Luc Picard again in the pfs. Carry on Captain pretend I wasn't here.
  • You can't probe Viva la strike (2:13) because they are dead.

Cancel war and SOA will do the same, otherwise I'm sure greatness and SOA will enjoy war bonus thoroughly.
    isnt oldskool and laughingcow winning though?

lmao