Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SOA VS OLDSKOOL

edited November 2012 in General
November 1, 16:06:43 the [Oldskool] alliancehasdeclaredwar with our alliance.

Just because he cnt break me he declares war haha

Comments

• i bet he also uses a macro
  • Sad its going to take more than one alliance to take me out pathetic
  • I wonder how oldskool likes being declared in by an alliance 2x their size.

you should drop this war directly
  • Way to bully and fail oldskool... Lmao
  • 4 [Oldskool] 34,870,914
    6 [SOA] 14,666,036

Looks like a fair fight...*rolls eyes*
  • edited November 2012
    November 1, 18:06:43 Our brave kingdom A mature amateur (1:15) attacked Viva la strike and failed.

its gonna get fairer...
  • Let the cripples duke it out!
  • Need some help? ;)
  • Viva is powerless and broken... Nom nom nom
  • Viva is powerless and broken... Nom nom nom
    I think he's annoyed plenty of people this round to make this a fair fight. Who broke him? ;)
  • 1:one1 will join SOA and our 22m will even the war out :-P
  • November 1, 19:23:20 Viva la strike (2:13) u no what mate where u live?
    November 1, 19:24:03 Viva la strike (2:13) i will happily meet u for a fight snd break every single bone in your body u plum

Sky? lol
  • No sky failed on me and is dead, but could be his multi... He's not above that :-)
  • October 31, 14:06:54 Our tactical defense systemsreport that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 6 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

October 31, 14:07:00 Our tactical defense systemsreport that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 6 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

October 31, 14:07:04 Our tactical defense systemsreport that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 6 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

October 31, 14:07:08 Our tactical defense systemsreport that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 6 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

October 31, 14:08:15 Our tactical defense systemsreport that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Viva la strike (1:1)

October 31, 16:39:21 Our tactical defense systemsreport that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 6 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

October 31, 16:39:24 Our tactical defense systemsreport that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 5 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

October 31, 17:02:17 Our tactical defense systemsreport that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 5 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

October 31, 23:06:02 Our tactical defense systemsreport that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.

October 31, 23:06:26 Our tactical defense systemsreport that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 7 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

October 31, 23:06:32 Our tactical defense systemsreport that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 7 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

October 31, 23:06:36 Our tactical defense systemsreport that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 7 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

October 31, 23:06:39 Our tactical defense systemsreport that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 6 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

October 31, 23:06:43 Our tactical defense systemsreport that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 6 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

November 1, 02:40:46 Our tactical defense systemsreport that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 7 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

November 1, 02:40:53 Our tactical defense systemsreport that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 7 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

November 1, 02:40:57 Our tactical defense systemsreport that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Viva la strike (1:1)

November 1, 07:16:14 Our tactical defense systemsreport that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 8 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

November 1, 07:16:18 Our tactical defense systemsreport that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Viva la strike (1:1)

November 1, 07:16:22 Our tactical defense systemsreport that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 8 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

November 1, 07:16:26 Our tactical defense systemsreport that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 7 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

November 1, 07:16:37 Our tactical defense systemsreport that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Viva la strike (1:1)

November 1, 09:04:22 Our tactical defense systemsreport that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.

November 1, 09:07:31 Our tactical defense systemsreport that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Trickster (1:4)

November 1, 09:07:33 Our tactical defense systemsreport that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Trickster (1:4)

November 1, 09:07:33 Our tactical defense systemsreport that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Trickster (1:4)

November 1, 09:07:34 Our tactical defense systemsreport that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Trickster (1:4)

November 1, 09:07:34 Our tactical defense systemsreport that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Trickster (1:4)

November 1, 09:11:14 Our tactical defense systemsreport that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Viva la strike (1:1)

November 1, 09:11:20 Our tactical defense systemsreport that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Viva la strike (1:1)

November 1, 12:29:49 Our tactical defense systemsreport that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.

November 1, 12:32:10 Our tactical defense systemsreport that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Viva la strike (1:1)

November 1, 12:32:14 Our tactical defense systemsreport that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.

November 1, 12:35:04

Forces from Viva la strike (1:1) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition. Our military has lost: 186 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 2,316 laser dragoons, and 117 tanks
  • I'm assuming that's the suicide on s2?
  • Sad carry over grudge from servers
  • edited November 2012

The Sector Of: I AM SIMPLY TRYING TO SAVE THE GAME [Oldskool] (2:13)
    Sector Message: hitting a back stabber in Soa

So wait... This is all because Eiko wouldn't gang bang DX? And how does killing legit fair players over personal petty beef supposed to save the game exactly? He also said he is warring SOA to stop bashing and farming... ROFL

At least he changed sector message from "Hit me and ill post you as a kt" lool

This guy gotta be the biggest vagina I've seen play SK in awhile, yes bigger then meadows

Ps... Wuv u meadows :) Don't multi me over that remark plz :P
  • edited November 2012
    The [Oldskool] alliance has declared war with the [SOA] alliance.
    November 1, 20:18:03 the [WarpGate] alliance has declared a nap with the [SOA] alliance.
    November 1, 21:03:46 the [WarpGate] alliance has canceled the nap relation with the [SOA] alliance.
    November 1, 22:23:40 the [ACTIVE] alliance has declared war with the [BadMachine] alliance.

The [Greatness] alliance has declared a nap with the [SOA] alliance.
    November 2, 04:47:53 the [Greatness] alliance has declared war with the [Oldskool] alliance.
    November 2, 07:16:16 the [Oldskool] alliance has declared peace with the [BadMachine] alliance.

1 [WarpGate] 71,032,213 17,758,053
    2 [BadMachine] 61,984,450 12,396,890
    3 [Greatness] 36,654,375 9,163,593
    4 [Oldskool] 36,147,445 7,229,489
    5 [LaughingCow] 34,018,404 6,803,680
    6 [SOA] 14,662,602 2,932,520
    7 [Dothraki] 5,315,895 2,657,947
    8 [MOO] 448,517 448,517
    9 [ACTIVE] 24,848 24,848
  • Let the cripples duke it out!
    I'm sure you guys meant " let the 30 yr old retard beat on the 8 yr old paraplegic" (true proportions of this war) and ofc Ty would say that,it's about the only way he could win a fight.

But wats your excuse forum multi?
  • November 2, 07:46:25 the [LaughingCow] alliance has declared a nap with the [SOA] alliance.
    November 2, 07:46:41 the [LaughingCow] alliance has declared war with the [Greatness] alliance.

O_o
  • The [LaughingCow] alliance has declared a nap with the [SOA] alliance.
    November 2, 07:46:41 the [LaughingCow] alliance has declared war with the [Greatness] alliance.

Ok now I'm confused... Per norm.

Oldskool vs SOA

Greatness vs oldskool and laughing cow

Bad machine vs Active..

The fck is going in here!? Also laughing doesn't wanna be seen beating on SOA so they gang bang greatness who only declared to even the odds in the first place...well played.lmao
  • No excuse, I'm not playing right now. I just quoted Tyrsis simply because the news you posted really did look like cripples declaring on one another.
    Hehe don't take the guy seriously he is a known idiot.
  • edited November 2012
    Ty when you gonna come to terms that only you,Dank,flazer,Sci and maybe zeal think I'm a idiot? 5 ppl outta hundreds lmao

Your ignorance and blind hate is why you fail my friend.
  • i think you're an idiot too
  • i think you're an idiot too
    And Orange but I think he's Aussie so he don't count :P
  • Seriously, no one likes you.

You should kill yourself.
  • Thats pretty bad logic HG, you can't assume they think you're smart because they haven't given their opinions! You should make a thread and do two votes.

Vote #1: Is HG an idiot?
    Vote #2: Has HG ever included you in one of his statements of accomplishment? Ex. "my peoples did this" "we owned them" etc

I think the answer would surprise you ;)
  • edited November 2012
    Awww you guys still butt hurt from when LG bent you over? That was years ago man, get over it.

Also as your medical attorney I think you need to stop SKing and have sex. With a women tho.

@ Zeal, Make a separate thread for the vote. Just because I troll in PFs doesn't mean I do in game or via aim lol