Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Really?

13»

Comments

• Camp, I wasn't even taking any shots at you in my post. I was talking about the other alliances.
  • edited October 2012
    Zeality, I don't think anyone reasonable has accused Greatness of not participating, besides Scars and CampCo.
  • Zeality, I don't think anyone reasonable has accused Greatness of not participating, besides Scars.
    :(
  • edited October 2012
    Zeality, I don't think anyone reasonable has accused Greatness of not participating, besides Scars.
    :(
    Did you accuse them Campco? If so, then Dole 2.0 that was silly. Edited so you don't feel so bad.
  • Well, it wasn't just the apparent stacking or farming that was the issue, Scars. It was the fact that so many active players were in one alliance, so you may as well do something about it now rather than later when they do become a big problem for everyone else. It's just strategy.
    So are you saying they did or did not stack? If it's just a powerhouse alliance you wanted killed off, then fine. But say that, don't start accusing people of cheating if they haven't. Tends to be a trend in sk: accuse someone of cheating so you can kill them........ when you can kill people anyways for whatever reason.
  • edited October 2012
    I'm going by what people in DX had told me. I'm just saying that if you're not going to gangbang them for the stacking or the farming, then do so for strategic reasons.
  • I'm going by what people in DX had told me. I'm just saying that if you're not going to gangbang them for the stacking or the farming, then do so for strategic reasons.
    sky i like you, but show me proof of farming... because i havent seen any, and again... we did no stack
  • sky i like you
    You're the only one.
  • CampCo, I'm just going by what people have told me, but have no proof. However, if you (And only you, because I don't trust most people in the former DX and WarpGate alliances) say that there was no stacking or farming going on that you're aware of, then I'm happy to accept it as fact for now. :)
  • CampCo, I'm just going by what people have told me, but have no proof. However, if you (And only you, because I don't trust most people in the former DX and WarpGate alliances) say that there was no stacking or farming going on that you're aware of, then I'm happy to accept it as fact for now. :)
    1:11 is not stacked 100% and i have yet to see farming coming out of DX or WG
  • I'll be honest i'm in one of the premis in 1:11 we landed there about 10-20 minutes before some of the others landed there idk why so many landed their instead of other sectors it didn't make sense to me then and sitll doesn't now
  • Yeah, I'm in 1:11 and I randomed. I just wanted to land in an empty sector, hijack it, and put it in a crappy alliance and then go inactive. I was the 17th person to sign up and there were already a two KDs and one reserved spot. I watched as the rest of the sector joined in an the 3 premiums came in at different times. I'm still wondering how we haven't ended up with a sector Civil War.
  • 3 premiums loyal to cobras?
  • no. Only one was loyal to cobras. One had Pie- an avid cobras hater- (hater might be a strong word) and the other was indefrent
  • how is this any different to 1:13 last round?

all you fags know what is coming

bend over and prepare yourselves
  • Because I wasn't around last round little nooblet. It's all about the Dole.
    Lol, most of the sector wanted to leave DX the entire round. We were just trapped by the never ending wars. Try better Zeal.
  • how is this any different to 1:13 last round?

all you fags know what is coming

bend over and prepare yourselves
    so because we randomly fall together... we are all slated for death lol. oh sk today
  • 1:13 landed together randomly last round and our group was killed first even though we weren't apart of the alliance from the beginning

just a random group

so you need to man the fuck up and accept it m8
  • neg wants me his old group mate to die again oh humanity
    Lol, most of the sector wanted to leave DX the entire round. We were just trapped by the never ending wars. Try better Zeal.
    It was a question, thought you were literate :p
  • And yes, you are slated for death. Why? Not cause you cheat, I've been part of an accidental-stack. You're a threat, having so many top50 players in one sector. Instantly boosts any alliance you join, therefore people want to remove you.

Basic stuff.
  • Of course Zeality, I just think a 4v1 is over the top.
  • why exactly?

youve pissed everyone off so everyone wants some revenge

enjoy it nigs
    It was a question, thought you were literate :p
    burn!
  • No, I was telling him to try better questions.