Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Really?

Comments

• DX was only around once, WarpGate was completely different people. I never liked DX but it WAS ten times better than any other alliance that has been around this time. I voted to leave DX since the day before noob mode ended. And you have no clue what WarpGate was, douche.
  • It was just DX v2 with different leaders. And they still fucked up like idiots.
  • Yes, they messed up by forming. How dare they give people a home!
  • Stacked sectors should be killed off, not given "a home".
  • Sector 1:11 is nothing but Rank Whores, they try to deny it over and over, but its true, they left so keep there KD's, and its proof soon as they get targeted in WarpGate that they disban again to save there KD's.

And no Tyrsis, 2 of the sectors in DX are pro cheaters and never wanted to kill them at all. More then half of 1:11 and about half of 1:20. The other 3 sectors wanted to kill cheaters/farmers.

Oldskool,greatness, and Taken are all Pro cheaters aswell. They allow it to happen, endorse it and even protect it. So if your in one of these alliances, your trash and should quit the game.
  • 11/20 or more KD's in 1:11 and 1:20 cheat?

Proof?
  • Ha ha ha ha ha, faithless is still an idiot. Just because we wanted to kill cheaters without you doesn't mean we didn't want to kill cheaters. Nooblet.
  • PiePie
    edited October 2012
    Rank whores? No. We left and wanted to leave because we didn't want to lose our kds over petty shit. If we had stayed, Cobras would have done that. Cobras is great at motivating and causing wars, but completely sucks at diplomatic relations. When it comes to wars over important shit or even a "Gentleman's War" I am usually one of the first to be KT'd because I am so active. Can I help it if I don't want to lose a kd needlessly? War over important shit and you would have the backing of the most active sector this round.

As far as stacking goes... I literally have no idea if we did. I don't believe we did mainly cause of the group of players. CampCo, ER, Pie.... Not my ideal sector Tbh... But we are making it work by cooperating and talking shit out.
  • Ha ha, cooperating and talking stuff out is code for arguing and bickering like little girls. It's still a fun sector though.
  • Greatness has never protected cheaters, we just didnt KT them. ;)

• Oldskool,greatness, and Taken are all Pro cheaters aswell. They allow it to happen, endorse it and even protect it. So if your in one of these alliances, your trash and should quit the game.
    Greatness AL here...I would never ever support/protect cheating. Period. We actually had Mr. Jafool or w/e his name is posted as a KT for a little bit. However, when it seemed like we were the only alliance doing anything/not much progress was being made, I called the KT off to stop wasting our resources on what seemed like a meaningless KT.

Quit speaking out of your ass and only talk when you have all of the REAL facts.

• I just find it hilarious that 1:11 gets dragged into the stacking claim when the only Cobra loyal group there is the boobs. My group were planning a g2 sector and my group leader is a moron lol. rooks group apparently was to form an alliance themselves and dole landed randomly alone. How is that a stacked sector? I can see the argument because we are far greater then #2 and catching up to #4 alliance ourselves, but you people talk as though this was planned.

As for us farming... give me an example of my sector farming. We have a strict 2hit only rule and everyone checks sector news first. We have yet to "train" someone as most people I get messages from claim we have done. That locdup (or w.e his name is) in g2 that got hit twice by 1:11 then twice by 1:4 and claimed we were starting to farm g2 is laughable. Now we are suppose to coordinate hits between sectors and get a sosn off one another to make sure it's ok to hit someone? Give me a break.

• Oldskool,greatness, and Taken are all Pro cheaters aswell. They allow it to happen, endorse it and even protect it. So if your in one of these alliances, your trash and should quit the game.
    Greatness AL here...I would never ever support/protect cheating. Period. We actually had Mr. Jafool or w/e his name is posted as a KT for a little bit. However, when it seemed like we were the only alliance doing anything/not much progress was being made, I called the KT off to stop wasting our resources on what seemed like a meaningless KT.

Quit speaking out of your ass and only talk when you have all of the REAL facts.

when we posted jafool, our news was the only news he was seeing according to the sob we were getting. don't try and tell me you had home posted when we did because you clearly were more interested in planning a uni gang on a top alliance then dealing with cheaters.
  • 11/20 or more KD's in 1:11 and 1:20 cheat?

Proof?

Not saying those players was cheating, saying those SECTORS was pro (as in okay with or "for") cheating. We had cheaters/farmers posted and they did little to help or tried to defend them. Dole actually was very active in defending HG and his IP interaction+Match, to the point he had to be banned for a time because he was trying to get the KTs stopped.

• Is this another one of those premiums=stacking things or did people actually stack sectors. Cause I haven't seen the latter in ages.
  • DX was stacked as tightly as Lynog's mouth is with bullshit.
  • PiePie
    edited October 2012
    Question faithless... How many KTs did 1:11 break for DX? I know of at least 3 and if we weren't 1st break... We were #2 or #3 and usually.. 1,2 & 3. So to say we encouraged cheating or was for it is an outright lie. And HG never IP+Interaction... He just hit intra alliance once banned for speaking his mind. Maybe if the Officers and AL had been known... No one would have listened to HG when he said the KT was called off. And if no one listens, he doesn't get banned and then doesn't grab intra alliance. But nope our "leaders" were so concerned about their kds that they didn't want to reveal themselves. Yet someone like myself, who has never hid.. yet is consistently in the top 30, gets called a rank whore? Gets accused of exactly what DX leadership was doing... Ffs that's just damn retarded.
  • And how many people was it stacked with?
  • We didn't stack as far as I know. I joined a premi and I had no idea who the fuck anyone was until 6-7 days outta newbie... Except my group ofc
  • When dx fell apart it was by far the strongest alliance, then Dx ver 2 forms even stronger. In the past alliances like these get big fast and farm the uni... Can you blame the uni for tryig to stop that?
    No, but a 4v1? How cheap is that, 2v1 or even a 3v1 and I feel like it could have been a good war.
  • When dx fell apart it was by far the strongest alliance, then Dx ver 2 forms even stronger. In the past alliances like these get big fast and farm the uni... Can you blame the uni for tryig to stop that?
    No, but a 4v1? How cheap is that, 2v1 or even a 3v1 and I feel like it could have been a good war.
    5v1 dole.
  • Meh, the 5th is tiny and 90% of the few actives WOULD NOT have hit us. Doubt they would have helped, but wouldn't have hurt.
  • DX was stacked as tightly as Lynog's mouth is with bullshit.
    Pretty sure we had 5 sectors, just like everyone else. We formed before the round started, and didn't really know who was who outside of the people that had talked to Cobras and joined DX. We ended up having a lot or strong builders, which is why we took the lead. We decided that we would attempt to police the uni from cheaters, but the other alliances apparently didn't like that idea.

And can we please define farming a little better. It seems like any one, any sector, or any alliance that grows is "farming".

Farming: Growing an account unfairly by taking advantage of another account.
    Example: I have two accounts. One account is my bank, I rob that account daily to increase my income.
    Example: A kindgom suicides. I get the first 2-4 hits.
    Not an Example: My alliance is #1, so I can hit other kingdoms with less fear that I will be hit back.

when we posted jafool, our news was the only news he was seeing according to the sob we were getting. don't try and tell me you had home posted when we did because you clearly were more interested in planning a uni gang on a top alliance then dealing with cheaters.
    I still have his thread in the AF's from when he was a target.

The talk on going after top alliance was only 2 days ago. I was talking with other AL's for only a few hours about going after the top alliance and that was WAY AFTER we had tried kting jafool.

Again, stfu and only speak on what you know, not what you THINK you know.
  • edited October 2012
    Well, it wasn't just the apparent stacking or farming that was the issue, Scars. It was the fact that so many active players were in one alliance, so you may as well do something about it now rather than later when they do become a big problem for everyone else. It's just strategy.
  • Is it really stacking when its me and then just a bunch of active shit players? I mean seriously, if it wasn't for me... 1:11 would just suck ass :-)

I still have his thread in the AF's from when he was a target.

The talk on going after top alliance was only 2 days ago. I was talking with other AL's for only a few hours about going after the top alliance and that was WAY AFTER we had tried kting jafool.

Again, stfu and only speak on what you know, not what you THINK you know.
    It all still boils down to the fact that your a shit AL. If you thought process is: "dur... hey we cant take down dis bad guy farmer dude in top 20, so lets wait and we will warz the topz alliance because i r affraid of dem guys over der. We can deal with dis guy later... dur..." The your a full blown... helmet wearing... knee pad wearing... helicopter spiny hat wearing... retard. I dont get why people are letting the multis that are suiciding on jones run free, now they have started on 2:6 sl (so im told, havent checked) and you guys are still on us about "dur... if you form another alliance... i r warz dem guyz again... dur..."

• Yeah, no clue Camp. Again, we were the only ones actively going after rule breakers and cheats (I know you weren't a big fan of DX, but that's exactly what we did). The other alliances are more worried about getting beat on by us later than by cheaters.
  • Yeah, no clue Camp. Again, we were the only ones actively going after rule breakers and cheats (I know you weren't a big fan of DX, but that's exactly what we did). The other alliances are more worried about getting beat on by us later than by cheaters.
    i just dont like to participate on friends, i admitted 619 and arson were in the wrong, never disputed the kt, i just didnt participate. Faithless the noob thought i was defending them the whole time which is lol'able. Then when HG was ktd i didnt participate because he didnt do anything wrong... he was banned from the af/ac meaning he is no longer apart of DX, therefore is free to roll whomever he pleases... unfortunately, it pleased him to roll pussy. Shouldnt have died for it, but by refusing to participate i am therefore a supporter of cheaters? sure... Also i got first break on Budweiser, remember that? then my sector went to town on him...
  • Thats weird, we went after Budweiser when he cheated and Jafool was posted, but was dropped as war was looming. We debated killimg him off while everyone was busy warring, but then I logged into Red Alerts which I didnt agree with.

Seems Foa was the guy spearheading it, and CamNewton is new to leading so he was easily persuaded, that doesnt make him a shit AL. His moral compass as far as SK goes is better than 99% of the ALs ive seen lately. Quit your damn whining, you arent the only playees on the game who play fair, you just sound like little girls.