Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Really?

edited October 2012 in Game Talk
I didn't know that if you named your alliance [Warp Gate], it runs out after 24 hours too...lame.

I should clarify...by "it" i mean the alliance.

Comments

• triple post ftw (I meant to do that)
  • I loled, it did indeed, quite predictable. I told Sentinel Prime that the new alliance will be uni gbed within a week. My next prediction is that 2pac and his group will be KTed right after WarpGate disbanded. Not sure how that one is coming along.
  • edited October 2012
    I still don't know why anyone in 1:11 would get KTed.

(Outside of war that is.)
  • I still don't know why anyone in 1:11 would get KTed.

(Outside of war that is.)
    Cuz your cookies are trash!
  • But then why wouldn't they KT me? BECAUSE MY COOKIES ARE THE BOMB!
  • they gone stale
  • Only the ones I give you, I keep all the good cookies.
  • your a monster!
  • A T Monster
  • lol set you up for that and didnt even realize....nice
  • TMonsta = 2pac?
  • TMonsta = 2pac?
  • 2Pac (1:11)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on October 27, 23:36:26just so you know- we average around 45 grabs a day. Yes, it is nice to have 20 active KDs, No we don't single anyone out, In fact, we have instituted a 2 grab only policy. I was about to hit you for your sector name when I looked in our news and saw you had been hit 2x. I hit someone else.

And tbh- After the stunt EVERY alliance pulled yesterday- would you care about who you hit? 5 alliances vs 1- are you kidding me
    Not only that, but someone who was Caught Farming 2 days in a row is still alive and well, in the top 20, and guess who the only alliance that had him posted was...

Im sorry It seems like we are the "big bad" guys, but we really aren't trying to ruin anyone's round.

__

and these arrogant fks wonder y people want to kill them

looks like ill have to ruin this nigs round for fun
  • Same, seriously considering it too. Is he really that ignorant as to the underlying reasons behind the Uni war?
  • Sky where are ya, msg me ingame
  • So please inform us Sky about the underlying reasons.
  • Read the other threads.
  • As far as I can tell DX and WarpGate are the only alliances that actually killed cheaters yet everyone was upset with them. So does that mean they are the only legit players?
  • Thanks for the non info Sky.
  • edited October 2012
    My pleasure. I can't be bothered to write about it.
  • It made for easy reading since you had nothing to say in the first place.
  • You're right. I don't really have anything to say to you because I just don't care about you. :)

Was just trying to be polite..
  • Aye, you were in a total douchebag kind of way.
  • ITT: disbanding two alliances so as to save your kingdoms means you are the only legit players on sk
  • edited October 2012
    Ha, 1:11 had zero DX officers. And who willingly allows themselves to be jumped on by 4 alliances? (I know for a fact it wouldn't have been 5.) Anyone who allows that is an idiot. Try again Zeal.
  • edited October 2012
    Of course they are. Dismiss the blatant stacking and farming and I guess they are pretty legit.
  • Blatant stacking? Lololololololololololololololololol

Farming? Lololololololololololololololololololololololol

Little nooblet.
  • Haters gonna hate.
  • I'm guessing TMonsta is one of those fags who'd defend their alliance against anything, even if it is obvious. If the rest of that DX scum is as stupid as he is, no wonder they've disbanded twice.