Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hate on Cobras

Comments

• Cobras has a lisp and spits when he talks, so his breath stinks.
  • cobras = grima wormtongue

• cobras = grima wormtongue

tunes made a funny
  • DX discriminates against non G1 sectors.
  • edited October 2012
    Cobras, ready to make another alliance and do it right this time?

Wow, hid like a pussy and still disbanded his alliance.
  • i dont have any problems with cobras.

but i will say dx is a bunch of farmers, they kt people to get 100 plus land grabs and then just stop. bunch of pussies.
  • Wow, hid like a pussy and still disbanded his alliance.
    Hey give credit where it's do! They lasted a week....lmao

And hiding didn't serve him very well, He was like our 2nd victim anyways...
  • Lol. And here I was thinking it was all for a noble cause. Sorry Cobras, but you're just another shit AL. What little respect I had for you has completely gone.

And K1lla, it's just the way its always been done by noobs.
  • edited October 2012
    Actually all those times we stopped was because the KD owner begged and cried and said they would leave there alliance to save there KD. So actually thats your alliance mates willing to give up there alliance to save themselves...rank whores are lame. And Sky u have no right to talk about anything being noble, u are one of the worst players in this game, u outright cheat on huge scale and then try to come off like the good guy. Your not, your worse then Kesha cause kesha only kills people that piss him off(hit his kd or agressive probe him alot), you ruin good players rounds for no reason.
  • No reason? Grow up. Lynog, Qwj and Jones effectively dared me to do something during the last couple of rounds, so I did. Scars, Neg, Pie and Nim chatted shit about various things so had it coming. I don't ruin anyones round for no reason. I stay away from score whores as long as they don't lie to me when I ask something, or anyone else for that matter.

Hell, Mercer lied about Lynog's location two rounds ago, and I decided to stay on good terms with him anyway. You have to be a royal prick to make me want to bother doing something about it.
  • You are a fucking liar AssDragon! I never talked shit about you or that shitty alliance you were protecting. You hit me cause I dropped the nap with an account sharing cheater you were protecting... Now fuck off before you open your mouth and more shit spews forth...
  • Fuck off and shut your pie hole. People were copying and pasting what you were typing in AC: "Bring it Sky", "I don't give a fuck", "Let's see what happens", "This should be funny" and loads more crap. No point crying over it afterwards when you knew what I had done to others, but still decided to chat shit knowing full well that I was sick and tired of Dominion targeting Ami kingdoms.
  • Haha you fucking tool! You just keep spouting more and more shit man. Read back over your own reasonings in previous threads asscanyon. You have stated exactly what I said... But now its different? Now, months after the whole ordeal, your memory is so much better? It would be stupid to talk shit about a kd I can't grab back.. and I may be a lot of things, but stupid isn't one. You still can't roll me legitimately. Never will be. But you go on believing your fucking lies, everyone knows just who you are exactly and Tbh without cheating... You ain't shit. Now get back in your fucking corner and wipe off those tears before I give you something worth crying about you fucking eunice.
  • HG > Sky
  • Same names, same lies
  • HG > Sky
    Dont go overboard there
  • Nah, it works.

Sky < Anyone
  • You ARE fucking stupid. Rolling and KTing Ami kingdoms is one thing with a legitimate excuse, but making them KTs and boasting about utter shit in regards to that in AC as if you're invincible knowing full well that it's coming back to me is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen anyone ever do. On top of that, you cried about it afterwards like a absolute dumbass wondering what the hell just happened. It's actually quite amazing that I didn't kill you off like the spasticated cunt you are.

Now go back to your Rank 400 kingdom, noob fag.
  • this is a hate on cobras topic not a hate on sky topic...get your own topic for that :p
  • edited October 2012
    Server needs a Sky and Dank alliance to restore the game to its former glory. Maybe we can talk Mind into it too the scouse have been doing him the same way.

Oh we use bots or post in favor and in unison of whatever they support every day... but remember when you got tired of listening to it then cheated to kill us... yea that makes you bad and us good. LOL bitches we will kill you again too count on it. You respect one thing and that is force.
  • Cake > Pie

I'm a fat kid so...
  • edited October 2012
    Pie is ok he can be worked with but some of these others just need to be KTed on sight for a few rounds with completely bs reasons for the lols. Just like they do to others.
  • Why do we FCKin need reasons!? Just FCKin kill ppl for fcks sake you FCKin pussy, bitch made, Marie's... You all disgust me.
  • John, you'd have been great to have around during the ghost round.. :)
  • Read your own shit you fucking moron. You stated yourself I didn't deserve to be grabbed. I don't brag in uni, maybe I talked shit about grabbing legit KTs... And maybe I said just what kind of tool you are for grabbing me with a piece of shit ghost kd, but I in no way cried like you. My rank 400 (LOL 400) kd could still defend against any legit kd you would try to make. I've never claimed to be a great kd builder and Tbh sometimes rl gets in the way. If I lived in my mommy's basement and didn't have a life. I might be better... But probably not. As shitty as I am though, you are worse. The real fucked up thing is... You don't know it. Fucking grow a set and... How does this go... "Come at me bro, legit this time.. if you can"
  • Ghosts don't scare me... Ill exercise the shit outta your demons!

Srsly tho.
  • You ARE fucking stupid. Rolling and KTing Ami kingdoms is one thing with a legitimate excuse, but making them KTs and boasting about utter shit in regards to that in AC as if you're invincible knowing full well that it's coming back to me is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen anyone ever do. On top of that, you cried about it afterwards like a absolute dumbass wondering what the hell just happened. It's actually quite amazing that I didn't kill you off like the spasticated cunt you are.

Now go back to your Rank 400 kingdom, noob fag.
    Who's he going on about here?
  • Same names, same lies