Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hate on Cobras

edited October 2012 in General
There are too many topics this is spilling over into...please concentrate your hate here :)

Comments

• cobras fails as a al because there is no HHH in alliance
  • I heard Cobras is really just jealous of G.I. Joe.
  • What about a love Cobra thread? Do I have to make one or can this be a love/hate thing :P
  • No no, you have to hate him. It can't be that difficult.
  • I am having trouble, show me how?
    dont worry 619, HG, Ty and others can help you...what a sad day that Ty has fallen to 3rd on this list

;-)
  • THE EAGLE HUNTS THE SNAKE
  • edited October 2012
    I am having trouble, show me how?
    Look at his lack of capitalization. Start hating that! Ooo, and he also brought up a grudge from a previous round with the Tyrsis thing. You can hate that also.
  • u were real quite before. u letting my boys go right? if so we.
    There are too many topics this is spilling over into...please concentrate your hate here :)
    Look at his lack of capitalization. Start hating that! Ooo, and he also brought up a grudge from a previous round with the Tyrsis thing. You can hate that also.
    His lack of capitalization is eclipsed by Overflows lack of being able to make an understandable sentence. I haven't been this confused by someone's writting since I dated a girl in highschool ... fyi tml blt lvu
  • u were real quite before. u letting my boys go right? if so we.
    I have been bouncing around from airport to airport today and didn't have much time to talk...after budweiser and budlight are dead we will call a stop to the war with Solja(unless others decided to jump in)

1.mongoose and griffon were KTed for the ip matching + interaction
    2.their 2 group mates were KTed for helping them(they knew this would happen as we talked about it and i understand why they would have to and they understood why i'd have to KT them for it)
    3. The buds are being KTed for the same reason as tread and ophi for supporting 619/arson(I just didnt expect that)

again if noone else in solja does anything then the war will be ending after the last Bud dies...

Also, i heard rumor that the buds are the AL/VAL( i cant confirm) but make sure u assign someone else to be VAL so that when u die u don't leave ur alliance leaderless...just a friendly FYI
    dont worry 619, HG, Ty and others can help you...what a sad day that Ty has fallen to 3rd on this list

;-)
    what i have to do to get on this list?
  • but make sure u assign someone else to be VAL so that when u die u don't leave ur alliance leaderless...just a friendly FYI
    i bet ur hoping that happens so you can take advantage

• Cobras sucks yo.
  • I hate no one. Why do I always end up on these lists ?? lmao... Buttpirates blog etc lol " One of his top nemesis in the past" all I did was kill him before he killed me...

I'm just an inactive,below average playing DW every 4 rounds for lulz. Relax yourselves.

Ps. Rank 1 and then 3 days later rank 3 land got rolled... Farming is bad mmmmk!

• Cobras, you forgot one important piece of information. You passed word to us that if we didn't go back to growth, you would have to KT all of us. This was before that knucklehead gang bang by 619 and Arson. Which Arson proved, "don't drink and SK!" We were scheduled to go to growth, but changed the plan because of your threat.

They gave you an "excuse to justify" to the uni killing us off. I was saboed and arsoned a few times before you declared war, before I made my first hit on you guys. Again another move to make you look good to the uni was to guarantee my involvement.

Also, you agreed to let Arson delete and 619 lived, but then backed out on that agreement. Very ethical there mate.

Although, I recognized you did what you had to. You had to kill us now, if you had any chance of universal domination. The only threat to steroid enhanced, (from the multi inactives), mystical army was dws keeping up land wise. You didn't expect that. You knew we had to go.

As for accusations of antiturtling, I was not an antiturtle until the threats started coming.

As a side note, I find it ironic that last round, you and your friends thought hitting intraalliance during war was proper, but when it happens to, you have a fit. Your alliance mates are just playing by the standards you set. You should let them alone. They just want to be like you.

• By the way, there were aggressive probings on my kingdom right before it was killed and I can't provide a screenshot as well.

Cheers,
    Sci
  • Every time I smash on a top 10 farmer, a hand full of g2/g3 multis probe me lol... Fck 25 mystic multis 5 VIs and a few Terra's tho... You got to kill those boss dws, way more important.
  • By the way, there were aggressive probings on my kingdom right before it was killed and I can't provide a screenshot as well.

Cheers,
    Sci

The point is, they said I was kted for my "involvement" in "protecting cheaters." I was kted because I was a threat. I have no problem with that. Just be honest.

I was Don't Tread On Me
  • edited October 2012
    Every time I smash on a top 10 farmer, a hand full of g2/g3 multis probe me lol... Fck 25 mystic multis 5 VIs and a few Terra's tho... You got to kill those boss dws, way more important.

Also not including the multis that keep suiciding on me lmao
  • edited October 2012
    By the way, there were aggressive probings on my kingdom right before it was killed and I can't provide a screenshot as well.

Cheers,
    Sci

The point is, they said I was kted for my "involvement" in "protecting cheaters." I was kted because I was a threat. I have no problem with that. Just be honest.

I was Don't Tread On Me
    The point is you're claiming the aggressive actions were initiated by us and not by you. How do we know that's the case when you can't even provide proof?

I have no problem with that, just don't sling shit without a scrap of evidence.
    Every time I smash on a top 10 farmer, a hand full of g2/g3 multis probe me lol... Fck 25 mystic multis 5 VIs and a few Terra's tho... You got to kill those boss dws, way more important.

Yes, idiot, tons of DX kingdoms are getting probed by G2/G3 kingdoms too.
  • I think everyone is tbh, theres some in DX and Greatness being probed.

Cheers,
    Sci

I was Don't Tread On Me
    The point is you're claiming the aggressive actions were initiated by us and not by you. How do we know that's the case when you can't even provide proof?

I have no problem with that, just don't sling shit without a scrap of evidence.

Yes, idiot, tons of DX kingdoms are getting probed by G2/G3 kingdoms too.
    The identified ones were dx and a couple others that participated in the kts in my sector. I am not complaining about being kted. I expected it.

I am Just pointing out how people find the need to create a different picture than telling the whole story. I suppose this is to get support with their plans. This is a good technique. Deception works well.
  • All warfare is based on deception.

Well Sci why don't you whisper in your lovers ear and kill some real FCKin cheaters!?

Well Sci why don't you whisper in your lovers ear and kill some real FCKin cheaters!?

• Well HG, I don't know, but if I start whispering in my lover's ear about cheaters she's going to get suspicious and I won't get laid tonight.
  • Well HG, I don't know, but if I start whispering in my lover's ear about cheaters she's going to get suspicious and I won't get laid tonight.
    I lol'd.