Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hate on Cobras

124»

Comments

• I disagree. They would love to have Sky on their side. He chooses to fight. HG would be pretty devestated on his own.
  • "Come at me bro, legit this time.. if you can"
    You might be seeing me sooner than you think, "bro". And I've already said that I'm playing 100% legit because I don't have scouse asswipes wasting my time.
  • You break me legit I.e. no AT shit and I will retract that statement. Though I must warn you, I'm not rank 400 so might be more difficult than you think. And idk just how wise it would be to grab me seeing as how 1:11 has quite a few beast kds who wouldn't mind tapping someone who over reaches for a grab.
  • I don't know how you had trouble finding Lynog, Skydragon. I found all of 2ndC and they even let me take a picture:

• LOL nice NSG. That made me chuckle a bit.
  • edited October 2012
    You break me legit I.e. no AT shit and I will retract that statement. Though I must warn you, I'm not rank 400 so might be more difficult than you think. And idk just how wise it would be to grab me seeing as how 1:11 has quite a few beast kds who wouldn't mind tapping someone who over reaches for a grab.
    I know you're not rank 400. You're still Top 25 though. Can't tap you safely yet, but not too far off. :)

And no, 2pac doesn't worry me in the slightest.
  • Why would a dead rapper worry you?

Pie > Sky

That rhymes and it annoys me.

Sky can u do me a favor and change your face? It bothers me... Stop it.
  • ill start saboing pie for you skydragon?
  • Nah, I seriously don't care about Pie's kingdom, it was just an attempt at trolling. But I'm getting a little bored in-game so if Lynog wants to inform us of his whereabouts, I'd happily show him where I am too. Thought he was Hustlers, but that turned out to be a dirty cunt.
  • There really are some really wierd middle aged men in this world
  • Nah, I seriously don't care about Pie's kingdom, it was just an attempt at trolling. But I'm getting a little bored in-game so if Lynog wants to inform us of his whereabouts, I'd happily show him where I am too. Thought he was Hustlers, but that turned out to be a dirty cunt.
    A dirty cunt who doesnt get solars perhaps? lol
  • I actually landed in your sector, Lews, when I signed up, but deleted when someone gave me a spot in Galaxy 1. It's a good thing I deleted otherwise I'd be suiciding on Jones repeatedly once I found out who he was. :)
  • I actually landed in your sector, Lews, when I signed up, but deleted when someone gave me a spot in Galaxy 1. It's a good thing I deleted otherwise I'd be suiciding on Jones repeatedly once I found out who he was. :)
    haha lol, were you Nestle?
    And here I thought u were suiciding on jones repeatedly lol
  • edited October 2012
    Not Nestle, no. :)

And it's not me suiciding on Jones. I really do have only one kingdom this round.
  • isn't this thread supposed to be about hate on Cobras? Jones deserves his own thread for Hate i think.
  • I don't know how you had trouble finding Lynog, Skydragon. I found all of 2ndC and they even let me take a picture:

lol'd

• isn't this thread supposed to be about hate on Cobras? Jones deserves his own thread for Hate i think.
    This is the hate on cobras thread!

Just like Jonesy to ride my coat tails tho ;)