Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Werewolf II

Comments

• Bandwagon DERAILED
  • edited October 2011
    Votes:
    Neg: 9
    Tyrsis: 4
    Zeality: 1
    LewsTherin: 1

The day after the wolf attack was even better for the thrill seeking townsmen than election day had been. What could be better than another day of voting followed by a good lynchin'? It didn't take much discussion to decide who the most suspicious person in the town was, heck, by this point, it was a bonified tradition, when outlandish and peculiar things happen, it's time to kill the witch!

Neg the Witch was dragged to the center of town as the mob of townsmen cheered, "We gonna have us a necktie party!"

A noose was looped around the witch's neck as he was dragged up onto a stool, the deputy tightened it up, then kicked the stool out from under Neg's feet.

An eerie silence spread through the crowd. Neg the witch cackled as he floated in the air. "People with ropes around their necks don't always hang, Sheriff!"

The Sheriff pulled his Colt Peacemaker, a .45 caliber Single Action Army revolver, out of it's holster and took careful aim at the witch. “In this world there’s two types of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who die. You die.”

His shot fired and Neg dropped from the air, his neck snapping with an audible crack. The witch was dead. Unfortunately for the townsman though, one of their own had been standing too closely behind Neg, and the Sheriff's shot went straight through Neg's body and into his head. Tmonsta the townsman dropped without a sound.

-Night has begun-
  • I was just checking how he floated in the air!
  • Another rowdy night at the Saloon followed the death of the witch. Many folks thought all their problems would be over without the witch's unnatural magic stirring up any fearful uncanny creatures. The Sheriff, rechoning that he wouldn't have to break up any fistfights that night, decided to settle back, and ordered himself a nice steak dinner.

"That was some mighty fine shooting today, Sheriff," said a voice behind him.

The Sheriff turned, and waved Modgy to sit down next to him. "Well, my Grandpappy always said, When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk."

"Wise man, your grandpappy."

"Yep. Well Modgy, after a meal, there’s nothing like a good cigar. I've got a fine box of cubans and an even better collection of spirits back at the jail. What would you say to a bottle of 1811 cognac or some old scotch?"

"Sounds mighty tempting sheriff, I don't mind if I do."

The Sheriff called his deputy over to keep an eye on things, then headed over to the jail to trade shots and stories with Modgy all night long.

The townsmen went to bed that night feeling complacent, but were in for a rude awakening in the morning, when the body of Phantom the townswoman was found half devoured in the alley beside the saloon.

-Day has begun-
  • edited October 2011
    My nurse abilities are coming up with blanks. Boo

We are going to try something new called roll call. As you know I am not a bad guy after getting the witch killed and I claim the roll Nurse. Now if we all claim a roll there will only be so many townsmen rolls left and by default we can figure out who is lying and kill them. Also if 2 people claim the same roll we kill them both and figure out which one is the bad guy. Next person post better put down a roll or I vote you first.
  • Dogtown.
  • edited October 2011
    Role* role* role* role* role* role*

Dogtown looks good.
  • So used to rolling nubs I can't help it anymore.
  • I'd like to point out that Tyrsis is super crafty at this game so it wouldn't surprise me if he's just saying that and he's the wolf.

Tyrsis
  • edited October 2011
    *Thinks about the logic behind voting me*
  • i vote mal :P just to be different because cant the mayor be the wolf?
  • I actually hadnt considered that TJ, im an idiot.

Mal
  • Change to TJ. Mal is good guy.
  • that was kind of a dumb vote ty dont you think i would just jump on the bandwagon or vote you if i was a baddie :P
  • Im trying to get myself killed now hurry up!
  • Votes:
    Dogtown: 5
    Mal: 2
    TJ: 2
    Tyrsis: 1
    Sci: 1

Faced with the harsh reality of killers still in their midst, the mayor quickly assembled the town for another lynching vote. The shifty eyes of the crowd scanned each other for any hints of suspicious behavior. Unfortunately for himself, Dogtown the townsman was still drunk from the witch killing celebration, and quickly piped up with his vote, drawing the stares of all, and the distrust of many. Fortunately, Dogtown was so drunk, he never felt his death at all.

-Night has begun-
  • After the saloon closed that night, trouble once again stalked the town. This night however the trouble was of a different sort. A door to the back of the saloon was cracked open, and a shadow slipped inside. A night of successful pilfering was underway when the sleepy saloon keeper wandered into the pantry looking for a late night snack, and caught Gagazet red handed with a dozen cans of Lima beans. The saloon-keeper started shouting, and Gagazet started to flee, but a well-timed cudgel to the back of the head dropped him in his tracks. The Sheriff dragged him off to the jail, and left him in the cell overnight to ponder his misdeeds.

-Day has begun-
  • edited October 2011
    Same thing as before, call out your role before you vote, if you do not claim a role I will automatically assume you are bad and vote you. Begin.

I am nurse.
  • I vote Mogdy

I am nurse.
  • I vote Tyrsis

I am nurse.
  • lol Modgy

Doing this every time until I die.
  • I vote Mal

I am nurse.
  • Modgy.

I am nurse.
  • edited October 2011