Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Werewolf II

edited October 2011 in General
Werewolf takes place in a turn basis. One night turn followed by a day turn. Every player with a nighttime role makes their move during the night period by messaging the narrator, and then joins all of the other players, known as Townsmen, in selecting a player to Lynch during the day period.

The Sheriff
The Sheriff is charged with the duty of freeing his village from the werewolf threat. During the night, the Sheriff may choose one person to kill. However, the Sheriff has only three silver bullets in his possession, so he must choose to spend them wisely. On the nights when the Sheriff is not using his silver bullets, he may throw one person in Jail for the night. The person in jail cannot act, and may not be acted upon. The Sheriff may not jail the same person two consecutive nights. The person thrown in jail will be announced every morning. The sheriff knows his deputy.

Deputy
The Deputy can see the role of one person every night with a 1/4th chance of being incorrect. The Deputy knows the Sheriff. If the Sheriff dies, the Deputy gains all powers, but can only use one per night, and his kill success is only 50%.

The Wolves
There are two werewolves hidden among the people of the village. The wolves have the power to kill one person every night. One wolf will take the role of the Alpha wolf. If the Alpha’s partner is killed, and the Alpha remains alive, the Alpha gains the power to bite one Townsman and turn him or her into a wolf. If the Alpha dies first, the beta does not gain this power. If one wolf is thrown in jail the other is free to select a kill target, but only has a 50% chance of success. The Wolves are allied with the Witch.

The Witch
The Witch is allied with the wolves, knows who they are, and wins if they win. The Witch has the power to see other people’s roles, but with only a 2/3rds chance of seeing the correct role. There is a 1/3rd chance that the role seen will be incorrect.

The Doctor
The doctor has been schooled in the healing arts, and may choose to sit with one person per night. If that person is attacked, the Doctor will heal them from their wounds.

The Nurse
The Nurse also has healing powers, however, she does not have as much training as the Doctor and her healing success rate is only 50%. This role only activates if the Doctor is killed.

The Dentist
The Dentist may select any other player at night, and remove all of their teeth to prevent them speaking during the following day. The Dentist may not select the same player on two consecutive nights. All players must check their inbox before voting to see if they have been silenced. If you have been silenced, you may not speak at all until the following day. Any person who speaks when silenced will be killed instantly.

The Thief
The Thief is a sneaky chap who can rob a man blind… Or in this case, steal his role away and assume it as his own. The Thief only has 1 chance to steal another person’s role. He may choose to execute this power any night in the game.

Cupid
At any point in the game (night action only), Cupid may choose to link the fates of any two players. These two players will assume the roles of Romeo and Juliet; if one is killed, the other suicides. Cupid may only exercise this power once during the game. Cupid will not know the roles of any players while making his decisions.

Romeo/Juliet
These star-crossed lovers have had their fates linked by the hands of the God of Love. If one member of the pair dies, the other will suicide. Cupid will not know the roles of any players; therefore, Romeo and Juliet could also have any other role in the game.

The Mayor
The Mayor is elected by the townspeople on the first day. He has 2 votes in case of a tie. If the Mayor is killed, a new one is elected. Because the Mayor is elected openly by the Townsmen, he may have any other role in the game.

Comments

• edited October 2011
    Player List:
    1. Dogtown - Dead (Townsman)
    2. DrknssWthn
    3. GagazetSK - Dead (Wolf)
    4. LewsTherin
    5. LuXTheReaper - Dead (Cupid)
    6. Mal - Dead (Dentist/Mayor)
    7. Mau5
    8. Modgy - Dead (Wolf)
    9. neg - Dead (Witch)
    10. Phantom - Dead (Townsman)
    11. Scientology
    12. Stone
    13. TJx2ndCx

14. TMonsta - Dead (Townsman)
    15. Tyrsis
    16. Zeality
  • edited October 2011
    Roles have been assigned. Please pm me if you have any questions about your role.

The game will start in a Day period, however, no one will be lynched on this day. Lynchings will begin on day 2. Day 1 will be used to elect a Mayor.

Wolves, decide who will be the Alpha and message me secretly.

-Day 1 has begun-
  • Scientology for mayor?
  • edited October 2011
    Neg since no one likes him.
  • edited October 2011
    Going with neg for the lol vote. Plus that ties everyone up at 2.
  • change my vote to myself if possible :-D
  • Attaboy neg.
  • I vote neg
  • edited October 2011
    Mal for mayor
  • Phanty for mayor
  • Mally Mally Malcontent for mayor!
  • I promise to run a fair campaign against my opponents. Read my lips: "No new sector taxes!"
  • ITS A LIE HE WILL BE THE DOOM OF US ALL!
  • im goin with mal i guess
  • Looks like a vote for anyone but Mal now is kind of wasted.

So i vote Sci :p
  • edited October 2011
    After the hullabaloo of election day died down, a clear winner emerged victorious from the polls! Mal stepped up to the plate, promising no taxes and fairness to all. The townsmen went to sleep that night feeling confident in the promising future of their growing community.

Mayor Votes:
    Mal: 7
    Neg: 4
    Sci: 2
    Phanty: 1

-Night has Begun-
    (Please do not speak during the night phase.)
  • A night of celebrating erupted after the successful election of Mayor Mal. As soon as the announcement was made, there was a veritable stampede to the town Saloon. The sheriff and his deputy had their hands full that night managing the crowds. This being a frontier town, the Sheriff was willing to overlook the occasional fist fight, and even laid a wager or two himself on some likely lookin' lads; but when Dogtown tried to bridle up the wrong end of his horse, the sheriff thought it'd be a kindness to put the man somewhere safe for the night.

"Wass dat hoss?" Dogtown slurred as the Sheriff led him away.
    "Never you mind the horse, son," replied the Sheriff, "That cowboy coffee aint safe drinkin', and you're going to be sleeping it off as my guest."
    "A nap sure do sound real nice..."

As the Sheriff got Dogtown settled in his cell, he was unaware that trouble had rolled into town earlier that day. A clandestine meet up between two election day attendees and the local witch had produced a plot to bring the town to it's knees. These two were a different brand of outlaw than anything that had ever passed this way before. As the moon rose over the boisterous party, trouble slipped on four paws over to the best house in the town. Launching an immediately savage attack, the creature was fended off only by the surprise presence of the doctor visiting the intended victim. Two shotgun blasts drove the attackers out of the house, and the doctor immediately patched up the few scratches incurred upon his unfortunate friend.

When the Sheriff heard the shots, he rushed over. "What happened Doc?"
    "Two of the biggest wolves I've ever done seen, Sheriff. You better tell the town to take care, they might have rabies. Their eyes were gleaming all red at me afore I scared 'em off."

"I saw 'em too, Sheriff," warbled Old Lady May, the wisest biddy in the town. "Those weren't wolves, them were WEREWOLVES!"

The Sheriff scoffed at the idea, but the drunken crowd had gathered close, and took Old May's words to heart. The decision was made to figure out who the wolves were the next day, and lynch them up quick before they could do any damage to the town or it's herds.

-Day has Begun-
  • Neg because no one likes him.
  • Tyrsis for being first voter :p
  • I will return the favour and vote for Tyrsis
  • B-b-b-bandwagon!

Tyrsis
  • LewsTherin
  • All aboard the bandwagon!

Tyrsis
  • MalMal
    edited October 2011
    neg
  • Whatever not like being a male nurse is cool anyway.
  • i ama saved!

err...ummm...neg!