Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Werewolf II

Comments

• Yea I mean I already proved I am a good guy :p
  • edited October 2011
    Let us think about this logically. The sheriff puts Mt Gagazet in jail and NO ONE DIES FROM THE WEREWOLVES.

Spoiler: Mt. Gagazet is the werewolf, retards.

I vote Mt. Gagazet
  • Ok this sounds reasonable... Mt. Gagazet

I am nurse.
  • ^I thought that originally, but then thought it was too obvious and that Ixta would hide it better... So i assumed there was a mechanic i didn't understand :-p
  • Mt gagazet it iis then
  • I'm think Sci is the wolf, I change my vote to him.

I am nurse.
  • I change vote. I vote Sci.

I am nurse.
  • edited October 2011
    @luxthereaper the second werewolf can't kill at 100% efficiency. Besides, you're all still retarded. Killing a someone with a good probability of being a wolf is still better than voting randomly like bunch of fucking retards.
  • MalMal
    edited October 2011
    I'm changing to gagazet.

Also, he's the only one that voted for me thus he must be frightened of my mayor powerzzzzz
  • Being a wolf last round I know sci is correct but hey its cool lets just watch heads roll.
  • edited October 2011
    @Scientology The chances of that happening though arent as great as you being a Werewolf. It make sense to think that since you couldnt kill Gagazet overnight, that you'd vote for him to be hung.
    Your logic is flawed Wolfy. Better hope the sheriff doesn't kill ya.
  • edited October 2011
    I can't help my kleptomania and random votes :( I think Sci's just mad at me because those were his lima beans (and why would a wolf steal beans?).

And as it's been pointed out, there's more than one WW so it doesn't mean i have to be one just because they fail at killing...

Anyway, i change my vote to Sci aswell.
  • Its cool sci and I were WW's before and what happens is whoever chooses to be alpha makes the kills. If he gets blocked then they don't kill anyone.
  • That is not correct Tyrsis. The game mechanics for werewolf kills are as follows:
    If both wolves are free, the kill success rate is 100% unless the kill is interfered with by another player's role, if one dies, the other wolf keeps the 100% success rate.
    If one wolf is jailed, and one is free, then you have 50% chance of success, and 50% chance of failure, regardless of which wolf is in Jail.
    If one wolf dies, and then the other is jailed, he would be unable to make a kill at all.
    I have been using www.random.org when it comes to role assignments, and all success/failure probabilities for the various roles.
  • Hey can I mislead the masses without mod interference?
  • edited October 2011
    oh =X I won't say anything more without being specifically asked then. sorry tyr. :P
  • Votes:
    Tyrsis: 1
    Gagazet: 5
    Scientology: 4
    Modgy: 1

A night with no kill sparked a long day of debate, a consensus was barely reached as the sun started to set, and the villagers watched the hanging in the dusty town square with tired eyes. Gagazet had been a friend to many in the village, not necessarily full of book-larnin', but a real hitchin' post of humanity, abundantly capable of rational, logical thought processes and master of his emotions. Gagazet was a person of deep thought and vast knowledge, a crusader for justice, an individual of rare intelligence and the highest personal integrity. ...Or so his friends had thought. What they had never realized was what a rattlesnake they had kept in their midst. As Gagazet was dragged off to the post cursing and fighting, fur started to ripple over his body. Hurriedly looking to the sky, the townsman realized the moon was starting to rise, a gleam of silver showing over the tree line. 4 more men rushed to help, and soon Gagazet the Wolf hung dead in the twilight.

-Night has Begun-
  • edited October 2011
    Damnit Sci your spoiler really spoiled things, it was getting interesting all this debating :P

*fades into the shadows forever*
  • This is a good werewolf round.
  • With one bean-stealing wolf still hanging in the square, the night was a flurry of emboldened activity. The sheriff had his sights set on someone he noticed acting very suspiciously. Leaving the jail empty that night, he told his deputy, "It don’t take a genius to spot a goat in a flock of sheep."

The sheriff walked out into the middle of the street in front of the saloon, and shouted loud enough to raise a man from a drunken stupor, "LuXTheReaper! I'm calling you out! Come face me like a man you darn Wolf!"

Townsmen exploded from the saloon, scrambling to get away from the wolf... and into a good viewing position for the shoot out. "I don't know what you're talking about Sheriff!" yelled Lux from behind the saloon doors, "I'm no wolf!"

"You're a dirty varmint and you're going to die like one! Now either you walk out here and face me in the name of justice, or I'll burn the whole place down around your ears."

Lux walked out reluctantly, then started to run. The sheriff drew his gun and aimed carefully, sending a silver bullet straight through Lux's heart. Lux dropped to the ground and out of his pack spilled two pink arrows with heart shaped tips.

Deciding to make full use of this distraction, the real wolf slipped off into the darkness, and went up to the big house on the hill to perform a very quiet assassination. The death of the Dentist turned mayor Mal wasn't noticed until late the next morning.

-Day has begun, and the town needs a new mayor as well as a lynch vote.-
  • Sci for Mayor, Modgy for wolfy.
  • edited October 2011
    Lynch Modgy.

Zeality for Mayor.
  • nooooo now everyone knows it was me that silenced them!
  • YAY THE DENTIST IS DEAD!
  • Modgy

I don't care who mayor is so Im voting the dead ER.
  • Modgy for wolf

Zeal for mayor..

and damn you mal for silencing me :P
  • You tried to start a bandwagon against me. :P
  • Modgy for Wolf, Zeal for mayor

I am nurse.
  • Lynch Votes:
    Modgy: 7

After the murder of the mayor, the town finally knew who was guilty, too many small clues had been dropped for the wolf to hide his identity any longer.

"I make no apologies," proclaimed Modgy the Wolf as he trod his final steps to the noose. "I took to the life of a werewolf like a horse takes to oats."

Modgy the last werewolf died without struggle or fear, accepting his fate with nobility and composure. The town had won the day, and they all lived happily ever after.