Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multi Man

124»

Comments

• Cuz everyone in g2 should go fuck themselves because Lynog built all probes. Games fucked.
  • edited October 2012
    It is a huge advantage to know this would happen.
  • you make zero sense, suicide out of newbie and fuckoff crack head
  • edited October 2012
    You should come visit. I can get Jayr to come fuck you in the ass afterwards. That way you feel at home.
  • See? Your post starts logical, and reverts into stupid. Trim out the stupid and you might have one person listen.
  • Listen fake boy real people left long ago.
  • edited October 2012
    2ndC be dick sucking.
  • 250 land inacs are massive banks? HAHA oh god you need to lay off them drugs brah
  • 250 land inacs are massive banks? HAHA oh god you need to lay off them drugs brah
    They are certainly good banks. Max robs.
  • edited October 2012
    Combine that shit with the bots hes making that grow on their own. Mufuka you have to fuck the game over before it even starts. You're a piece of shit. Fuck your score.

For those of you that don't know I met up with a 2ndC member and he talked about 10x as much fucked up shit these bitches do then I even knew about. Faggot training camps and bots galore. They all get missions and diss certain people. You know like why all my threads full of haters. Like I would msg people all day go post good shit about me in this thread. Well they do that kind of whack shit. Like I do not have friends here shut up bitch.
    They are certainly good banks. Max robs.
    Only if you get to them first, they get drained by tick robbers pretty quick (except for the initial bunch out of newbie)
  • 70k is a good bank for the first day thats about it
  • everyone should do alright then since lynogs high probe strat is spammed in every sector forum newbie guide

harhar
  • I'm sure you calculated that into your networth wh0re agenda. Not saying you're a slut or anything I mean your entire life revolves around your SK kingdom's networth. Ok that didn't come out right. I doubt you are totally geeking out and feel like your about to open your Christmas presents. Sorry did it again. What I'm trying to say is I know you're not a huge fucking networth wh0re that takes every angle on cheating, spending all your time juggling accounts at start to see which one comes out on top, and uh shit I give up you're a slut bitch.
  • lol Dank. Good stuff. :-))
  • 300k from Each hit = huge bank

But these aren't 3mil+ food, they are like 1.7mil food
  • Don't know what you're smoking, but I saw a couple of kingdoms with around 3 million when I attacked them earlier.
  • Don't know what you're smoking, but I saw a couple of kingdoms with around 3 million when I attacked them earlier.
    Right numbnuts, I was calling those banks/farms/whathaveyou.
  • But they were not banks/farms as far as I can tell. They were fresh out of noob mode with 250 land and had no IP address. Strange..

And Meadows, if you're playing, care to tell me where you are? ;-)
  • edited October 2012
    But they were not banks/farms as far as I can tell. They were fresh out of noob mode with 250 land and had no IP address. Strange..

I dont see that as being possible, FW inactives cap out at around 2mil. You could, theoretically, build a pile of SMs on the kd then never login again. You'd show as No Record by the time you leave newb.
  • But they were not banks/farms as far as I can tell. They were fresh out of noob mode with 250 land and had no IP address. Strange..

I dont see that as being possible, FW inactives cap out at around 2mil. You could, theoretically, build a pile of SMs on the kd then never login again. You'd show as No Record by the time you leave newb.
    That's exactly what I was thinking when I tapped them and saw how much money I obtained.
  • watch out for his Crack Attack!