Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multi Man

edited October 2012 in General
Problems Officers everywhere can thank you now. You just stopped the tiny noobs from being hit for a few days.

Comments

• How many hours of noob mode do they have?
  • also, I love you. Please don't stop
  • Is there a database of silly names/phrases or is someone actually typing all these in?
  • its all random, they are just food for the server. enjoy them
  • edited October 2012
    Do something else with your time like go fuck yourself and let us play the game normal. Whyever the fuck you have to mega cheat before the game even begins is stupid.
  • I've thought about both sides of it, and have decided that as long as they stay inactive, I'm happy with it. They bloat the server, which just speeds up the game, and keep the small guys from being hit so early on. Win/win/win :)
  • I've thought about both sides of it, and have decided that as long as they stay inactive, I'm happy with it. They bloat the server, which just speeds up the game, and keep the small guys from being hit so early on. Win/win/win :)
    Agrees
  • Everyone is for it, bubs just has to have something to bitch about to get attention.

• edited October 2012
    Fuckin Penisbird ain't workin.

Yes, I just screenshot and posted a .jpg of ASCII art.
  • I remember text babe from back in the day
  • I can't believe alliances still attempt AF bars.
  • im against the idea completely

its only going to destroy any ounce of fair play that this game had left
  • lol thats a good joke :)
    you make it sound as if there was a time when there was fair play in SK
  • edited October 2012
    It did. But that time was so long ago that the noobs have never experienced it and think that how it is now is how it's always been.
  • It did. But that time was so long ago that the noobs have never experienced it and think that how it is now is how it's always been.
    cheating has gone right back to the roots of this game only those that think of themselves as some sort of godly creature think otherwise
  • Danks only complaining because he wont be able to break them haha
  • I think it's a very dangerous game, having a sea of almost identical multis could mean the owner has fattened up a select few (ie built some SMs), probably the ones on their own co-ords and will tick hit them a midst the mass of other multi farming from everyone else.

I'm pretty certain some will be unfairly benefiting here, or else why bother doIng it. Oh and of course he's gonna be mysti as well
    theyre all inac on fake emails. not one of them is built on. nobody will be unfairly benefiting.

People always have to cry about something ey.
  • people actually look at co-ords haha?
  • they arent multis either. they dont have an owner they are impossible to login to, they are just food. Not unfair because there is enough for everyone who wants them. Like i said just enjoy them. When it ran a few rounds ago it was great. Food for the server and it makes the game more enjoyable for everyone
  • It doesn't matter. Either the retards are gunna cry about this or they would be crying about getting roles when the inacts run out, they just wanna bitch and cry.

The only slight advantage here would be to a misty, must mean every misty on the server is cheating.

Kill them all.
  • they arent multis either. they dont have an owner they are impossible to login to, they are just food. Not unfair because there is enough for everyone who wants them. Like i said just enjoy them. When it ran a few rounds ago it was great. Food for the server and it makes the game more enjoyable for everyone
    as long as they auto-recreate it sounds fair enough to me, not if they just happen to come out of newbie whenever the creator needs them.... :)

also i do agree, as long as they cannot be logged into and are just inactives then they might benefit everyone, even people who landed in S2 for the inactives help to generate cash on the sector funds (low NW, relative high income, even without any buildings)

• current inactives in week 1 are tick hit to 0 land within 1 minute of leaving newbie

these cant benefit any 1 person more than others, everyone has the same amount of wls and can hit any inactive
  • btw its not me creating them, just like a few rounds ago its a buddy of mine, She isnt around anymore but someone else fixed it up for all you noobs. so enjoy them you gang of crying cunts
  • Relax dude, it's just 2 people crying. And that's if you count dank.
  • Relax dude, it's just 2 people crying. And that's if you count bubs
  • edited October 2012
    LoL SK was never a 100% fair game... Clicking, ghosting,stacking,sharing accnt, suiciding, farming, and boting have all been around since V1,that's 12 years ago for the noobs.

And cart won't disable these inacts btw because even tho he sux at life he realizes without inacts the server will die faster and the player base will leave and it will be bubbles and skydragon with 10 multis each arguing over who cheated will be all that's left.

No offense,no probes,no missiles... What harm are they? As there are PLENTY for everyone.

My only beef is with cart on this... He should do this shit his self.
  • edited October 2012

And cart won't disable these inacts btw because even tho he sux at life he realizes without inacts the server will die faster and the player base will leave and it will be bubbles and skydragon with 10 multis each arguing over who cheated will be all that's left.

No offense,no probes,no missiles... What harm are they? As there are PLENTY for everyone.

My only beef is with cart on this... He should do this shit his self.
    Hahahaha

Watch out Bubs sky might threaten to come beat you up but puss out.
    I know you wont get scared though you are way too OG in da Hood to be scured.

• My only beef is with cart on this... He should do this shit his self.

He actually did it in the past if I remember correct.