Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multi Man

Comments

• My only beef is with cart on this... He should do this shit his self.
    He actually did it in the past if I remember correct.
    This game was a college project for him so I'm sure he experimented with it all. My grievance is he allows ppl to buy premis and doesn't even supply us with harmless inacts, no instead he lets 500 aggressive multis run a muck. His laziness is appalling and I'm really not sure why anyone would give him money to play SK.

Give us moderators who wont cheat and a refreshing inact script or no more $$$ cart. STRIKE!

• Actually he disabled them a few rounds ago, same form of naming Kds turned red. Only a few rds ago
  • Did they stay red tho? Like was the round "aggressive multi less" ?
  • No he disabled the farms, he left the aggressive ones. My guess is its just how his autoscan is set up.
  • it was because they all had the same fake email domain i think. these ones shouldnt go red
  • they arent multis either. they dont have an owner they are impossible to login to, they are just food. Not unfair because there is enough for everyone who wants them. Like i said just enjoy them. When it ran a few rounds ago it was great. Food for the server and it makes the game more enjoyable for everyone
    BCart ban this mufuka. Do your job.

• Your an idiot.
  • what funny is J, the other round when they were running he was posting how awesome it was. Now he knows i helped out its a cancer.

Drugs are baddd Mkayyy
  • edited October 2012
    The game has not even started. My sector is totally fucked and I am the only human in it. I have never endorsed your bs.
  • it will be good competition for you, try outgrowing them :-))
  • The game has not even started. My sector is totally fucked and I am the only human in it. I have never endorsed your bs.
    The [Fuck] alliance has declared war with the [DX] alliance.

If I am not given HG's location I will suicide TeTrA with war bonus for no reason at all. Thank you.

Password is Fuck if anybody want to join me.
    shut up faggot and stop hitting the pipe

• edited October 2012
    You are a dipshit and the people buying into it are fucktards. Take note BCart this is the reason your game is fucked. You should have listened to me. There are a handful of real people left. You lost bro give up and do it my way. Ban these fuckers and people will return. Give me admin and get out of the way.
  • Behold Bubbles the block head! Be amazed by his stupidity....

Besides Bcart already let's cheaters moderate, but that has anything to do with the state of the game right? Nope gotta be Lynog.... Get over it Bubs, Bcart likes the game the way it is and he still gets paid so.. Bet he just said fck it.
  • Damn meth is one hell of a drug if u think he would turn any part of this game over to u haha. From what I've seen u r the single most hated and fucked with person that comes to the pfs...
  • You don't know shit k?
  • You don't know shit k?
    *Giggle
  • edited October 2012
    An admin doesn't suck cheater cock k? They hate me for being right and busting them left and right. I really don't care about how they group together in pfs to make it look like they are right. Think for yourself it is not hard.
  • Yea you didn't know this is a anti Bubbles conspiracy?!???
  • edited October 2012
    Just look at S2 that is where they used to be. Eventually every single player was in their UA. There are a few that aren't yet on S1 but not many. They use a bot to stack. They either create every alliance or gang bang the one outside. Watch how often a new AL appears and what happens. They are content with 0 competition and just beating their last cheated score by cheating more and more to do it.
  • Who the fuck is bubbles?
  • S2 the server with 400 player cap? That is we're they all used to be? LoL and who is they?
  • Why must you feed bubbles?
  • No tv special needed here. Every SK player is getting a close up view of how meth can ruin your life. Thanks for taking one for the team bubs.

• edited October 2012
    Who the fuck is bubbles?
  • LoL SK was never a 100% fair game... Clicking, ghosting,stacking,sharing accnt, suiciding, farming, and boting have all been around since V1,that's 12 years ago for the noobs.

And cart won't disable these inacts btw because even tho he sux at life he realizes without inacts the server will die faster and the player base will leave and it will be bubbles and skydragon with 10 multis each arguing over who cheated will be all that's left.

No offense,no probes,no missiles... What harm are they? As there are PLENTY for everyone.

My only beef is with cart on this... He should do this shit his self.
    Thank you, someone that has a brain lol
  • edited October 2012
    If anything it demonstrates how people are willing to spread lies and call people druggies to rank in a text based game. It is sad what you will do yo protect your cheating. I have never even tried meth.
  • If anything it demonstrates how peopl are willing to spread lies and call peole druggies to rank in a text based game. It is sad what you will do yo protect your cheating. I have never even tried meth.
    Admitting you have a problem is the first stage of your recovery bubbs.
  • Your retardation implies either meth or stupidity. I think lynog was being fair in blaming drugs, but I am not so optimistic. I think you genuinely were dropped on your head as a child.

Simple terms:
    SK is fun to build a kd, talk to friends and war. If you get multied, sorry brah but theres not much that can be done. If i wanted to make 20 multies, id only be limited by my own dedication.
  • edited October 2012

It doesn't help that I've killed all of you at least once. I know that part really pisses you off. Hey, at least you have something in common besides sucking dick. You're welcome.
  • Still waiting on the proof aka screen shots of you killing me nvm everyone else... Fck.