Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HG ends bot conspiracy

edited October 2012 in Game Talk
Reserved for HG to post the names of all 10 people he knows using the bot. Time to man up bitch boy. Prove you are part of a solution and not some faggot bitch having fake bot fights. Bet you won't list em. Bet everyone sees the bitch in you.

Comments

• edited October 2012
    I don't see eye-to-eye with HG based on the fact that he enjoys fighting bots... your level of trolling lately has been shit and your serious posts make you look fucking stupid. Time to make a new name for yourself Bubbles.

Dank didnt work, Warlord didnt work. I suggest trying Tinman next?
  • Go ahead start posting names what's the holdup?
  • Its really is the end now bubs, you are utterly finished. Time to really retire now mate
  • Anytime...
  • edited October 2012
    Kesha,westas,miltu and a few of there cronies (I forget there names) crash an fepo have logged in at least once, not sure if they used em on anyone cuz they were slick. Basically the liths Bubbles.

And yes lynog is buddies with Kesha and Q is buddies with miltu , but other then that one time lynog disbanded those multis I don't think (nor have or saw proof) they used the bots directly. Why would they when bot creator is a friend?

I thought this was common knowledge tbh bubbles, if you played that round you woulda seen it in PFs. But since u form your nonsense from thin air .... cuz you obviously didn't even play that round makes you just look dense.

Enjoy...cruciferSK has all IP proofs I believe.
  • Your buddies seem to be missing from this list of people that... haven't played in years.
  • he repeatedly posts my post in the PUBLIC forums. MY OWN POST. he has a screen shot of it where i say i disbanded the KDs. Hes tries using it on me like he caught me out and it was his own evidence, The guys brain has nothing left from all the drug abuse.

Drugs are bad bubbles
  • And zeal, I didn't "enjoy" fighting the bots I simply took on a challenge. They said the bots couldn't be beat, we wasted a round on em, but they were rendered useless (naps) and killed off in a couple weeks.
  • I still think a dedicated kesha could beat any active. My understanding of the bot was that he lost due to his laziness, not its limitations, but i digress. I dont even like fighting 10 multis, my dedication to SK hangs by a thread most rounds lately.
  • Which buddies are you referring too bubbles? I posted the people I'm 95% sure used them or atleast logged into the site.If I'm not damn sure I don't post names.

• I still think a dedicated kesha could beat any active. My understanding of the bot was that he lost due to his laziness, not its limitations, but i digress. I dont even like fighting 10 multis, my dedication to SK hangs by a thread most rounds lately.
    Well yes Kesha went inactive once the naps went up and the bots were no longer as effective yes. We stopped new bots from reaching maturity via IP tracking tho so between the naps and the new bots being jumped outta noob mode we could atleast make sure no more then a hand could be used on anyone. Now if Kesha wanted to do it again I'm sure it wouldn't happen the same way twice lol
  • edited October 2012
    So you won't name one active player on it but claim ten use it. Poser. At least you admit ten people use it. Golly wonder how to locate them. Let's thunk like HG and Lynog and look anywhere but at score whores. Oh lets blame someone random like Crash our only pf mod.
  • edited October 2012
    Are there any active moo bots!? You FCKin clown plz if nothing else think before you speak. I haven't played since round 42 for one and last I heard moo bots were not present in force. Just ppl FCKin with u and watching you make a fool out of yourself in PFs.

Think before you speak and don't claim shit when your not even playing to see with your own eyes. For fcks sake.

Ps, if moo bots are present I would bet good money I named the person using em already.
  • There are bots every round, as of two rounds ago kesha was still decimating top KDs that irked him. He hasnt taken a hiatus, just toned it down. And that twelveyearold weed loving kid had bot IPs on his KDs last round. 858-etc
  • There are bots every round, as of two rounds ago kesha was still decimating top KDs that irked him. He hasnt taken a hiatus, just toned it down. And that twelveyearold weed loving kid had bot IPs on his KDs last round. 858-etc
    See named him already. And yes that sounds like Kesha,miltu,and westas. They only go after ppl who fck with there main kds.
  • They smacked atmo for going RR and flazer because flazer is a multi magnet.
  • edited October 2012
    There are bots every round, as of two rounds ago kesha was still decimating top KDs that irked him. He hasnt taken a hiatus, just toned it down. And that twelveyearold weed loving kid had bot IPs on his KDs last round. 858-etc
    So did Lynog.
  • Sky, if your gonna accuse someone without proof at least do it right.

Why would lynog use the bots his self when Kesha will gladly Rick roll ppl for him?
  • He had the bot IP? Why didnt you take a screenshot of it? It would have vindicated Dank and, to a lesser extent, you ;)
    he didnt lose atall, the 4 bot runners, Kesha, Westas, Tex and Miltu had a big falling out. Kesha took access off them and the majority of the kds all went inac. There was noway of stopping them besides that. HG and everyone else who fought them are dillusional if they think they won by their own doing. Its impossible to beat that bot if used properly
  • Yes I forgot about tex, And yes the "win" vs the bots was circumstantial. But all I ever claimed is that we reduced the bots effectiveness via naps and tracked them via ips and by round end they were all gone. Kesha even said himself to me once naps went up and his targets were dead he was done.

And like I said if he came back in force it would be diff this time.
  • edited October 2012
    There are bots every round, as of two rounds ago kesha was still decimating top KDs that irked him. He hasnt taken a hiatus, just toned it down. And that twelveyearold weed loving kid had bot IPs on his KDs last round. 858-etc
    So did Lynog.
    Of course and we all saw it. Yet here we are once again with 2ndC telling us who the cheaters are. Clearly these inactive players that don't even post are to blame. Why Crash why did you ruin this game? LOL.
    he didnt lose atall, the 4 bot runners, Kesha, Westas, Tex and Miltu had a big falling out. Kesha took access off them and the majority of the kds all went inac. There was noway of stopping them besides that. HG and everyone else who fought them are dillusional if they think they won by their own doing. Its impossible to beat that bot if used properly
    To beat the bot you have to be as relentless and not care about any kingdoms, impossible by todays standards where half your alliance is nw whores
  • Yes I forgot about tex, And yes the "win" vs the bots was circumstantial. But all I ever claimed is that we reduced the bots effectiveness via naps and tracked them via ips and by round end they were all gone. Kesha even said himself to me once naps went up and his targets were dead he was done.

And like I said if he came back in force it would be diff this time.

Dont get me wrong J im not dissing what you guys tried to do, i for one would never have done it. You get your kicks out doing things like that, i have my own agenda. I remember at the time a few people were actually acting like they did straight up beat it and thought they were amazing for it, time has now passed so the truth can be told without hurting their feelings :)

• edited October 2012
    Crash will admit it. Lynog will admit it. Kesha and crew will admit it..

What are you looking for exactly bubbles?

@ Damdred, yes I was killed like 10 times the round I'm talking about as did the guys who were down got the cause. We literally had 1 off us in every alliance with controls and didn't back down till they were dead.
  • edited October 2012
    HG just admit you are also on the bot. You wouldn't know who has logged in otherwise Einstein. Lynog inadvertently cock blocked your LT theory.
  • HG just admit you are also on the bot. You wouldn't know who has logged in otherwise Einstein.
    Lmao believe it or not bubbles... Just cuz I wage war on someone don't mean I can't be civil with them lol. I spoke with Kesha directly that round and whatever he didn't tell me lynog did and the rest the IP tracking figured out.

• edited October 2012
    Sky, if your gonna accuse someone without proof at least do it right.

Why would lynog use the bots his self when Kesha will gladly Rick roll ppl for him?
    Wait, what? I'd swear I've posted screenshots showing proof that Lynog used the bot last round and maybe even controlled the MOO kingdoms. He created kingdoms in 1:14 to "contain the ghost", but some had the bot IP as well. My impression has always been that Kesha really has fucked off and Lynog uses his name to take out potential threats, all whilst claiming he doesn't use the bot.

The guy is probably the most untrustworthy bastard around here.

And no, he will never admit he uses the bot. Or multi's. Or anything else.
  • edited October 2012
    Deflection does not win a debate. It only adds credence to the claim against you.
  • Ive never seen screenshots of recent multis tied to lynog, hence why i dont blame him for shit I cant prove he did.

On the topic of untrustworthy cocksuckers, lets examine a player who used a ghost to attack actives, who used multis to bang up active, legit players. Am i forgetting anything?