Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HG ends bot conspiracy

Comments

• edited October 2012
    People will stop reading at page 1. It's just us now. The question at hand is are you even part of this or just an idiot? I am believing the latter. See HG, Lynog, Qwj all of us are well aware what we're doing. It's just fun propaganda. I don't think you're part of it I think you're a fucking idiot.
  • edited October 2012
    And sky werent you the one who sent his multis on flazer and cobras? And rolled pie/others with the ghost? If not, correct me, but none of those guys are lynogs crew
    Yeah. And I enjoyed every minute of it. They're not part of Lynog's lot, but it was worth it. In-game, they kept saying I was hitting actives when I had tapped one or two actives in two weeks (And they were insanely open). Then, they took out two of the biggest kingdoms in our alliance and went after Greek in 2:6. HB and Dom just needed to be taught. Destroyed the Honeybadgers alliance by taking over most of the sectors and leaving the alliance. PK'd a few of their top kingdoms. Then Dom started shit a third time and I decided to go after them. First Nim got taken out, then started tapping a few of their biggest kingdoms, and asked Bruce to do so too. Everyone I hit deserved it because of their arrogant attitudes. Bunch of assholes, lol. But watching them moan, bitch and cry was the best part. :)

Will never forget how Lynog pleaded with Bruce not to leave the alliance and not to go after Jones in 3:16 (Jones was Optical Illusion and had dared Bruce to come after him, haha)! Absolutely hilarious. Me and Bruce just sat there and laughed. Bruce then went and left the GhostBusters alliance and tapped Jones as he was in deletion mode because he's such a massive pussy that he saw Bruce go free and decided to quit. And that pussy got tapped hard by Bruce's cock, lol.
  • People will stop reading at page 1. It's just us now. The question at hand is are you even part of this or just an idiot? I am believing the latter. See HG, Lynog, Qwj all of us are well aware what we're doing. It's just fun propaganda. I don't think you're part of it I think you're a fucking idiot.
    Need to do better than that if you want me to bite ;) Lay off the meth, Bubbles!
  • edited October 2012
    I don't need to get you to bite again. For anyone paying attention you answered the question. It's unlikely that anyone that doesn't already know wanders in here though. People accept things as totally f'ed and wait for their turn at a high score. It's silly to me but hey whatever floats their boat.

Sky is a real warrior to me. He's a gamer and does not take the crap without retaliation.
  • Bubbles! I do like that name for him.
  • edited October 2012
    Haha ive given a few dozen examples of why your arguments are wrong in the past, I dont need to repeat anything.

All games aside, Im seriously worried you have a drug problem. If you have a family, you're being pretty irresponsible by not having your problem treated.

Lay off the meth, Bubbles!
  • edited October 2012
    If you really believe I care about the meth thing you fail to recognize a troll my friend. Like I really know anyone that plays this game. I am mocking you bitch.
  • Its not about trolling, bubs, its a genuine care for your health.
  • edited October 2012
    wahhh please stop wahhhhh im guna sue you. wahhhhhhh
  • Everyone has AIDS... AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS
    I concur.
  • edited October 2012
    There is no difference between what you do and me posting that you're fucking puppies. I don't sink to that level because I don't have the mentality of a grade schooler. But I heard most Chav's do and you're a fine example of it.
  • Hey bubbles, can you find the conspiracy in 1:10?
  • Can't post it yourself because Ixta will have you banished?
  • Ixta will end u son. Watch your mouth!
  • You are her pet. Know your place.
  • Oooo does she scratch my belly?
  • She allows you to play leader because she doesn't like to do it. Look how you show up and act like an authority or boss. It's funny stuff. You're what is called, a puppet.
  • Boss... Mr. Boss to you
  • Neither of you are of any relevance to me. You're just a couple of deuche bags using a bot. Even if you don't sign into it yourself your henchmen are using it and you're all up in it knowing every detail about it. Don't kid yourself you're a bot boy.
  • Botman...Mr.Botman to you
  • I made sure that little vermin died for chiming into the conversation. You weren't talking smack he was, so now he's gone.
  • All hail bubbles!
  • @SkyDragon I never bragged, I'm too shitty of a kd builder to be able to pull that off, all I did was drop the NAP when Cobras came in asking for help to KT Darubian/CampCo. And the ONLY reason you were able to tap me was because you had a ghost KD. Even as shitty as I am, you cannot EVER build a kd that can tap me one on one. I never whined, I didn't cry... I sure fucking botched, just like I do when anyone cheats to hit me or my friends. So fuck off with that noise you damn tool.

@Warlord aka Dank aka Bubbles aka TinMan. I'm not part of anyone's UA, not a part of a "crew" per se... Yes, I have my friends and they run both sides of the fence. I am 99% legit and the only reason I don't say 100% is because I did farm this round. I am "friendly" with Lynog and most of 2ndC... So does that mean I get grouped in with bot users? Are you that fucking hi?

Bots are bots and whoever multis to cheat at a fucking text based game, needs to seriously walk up the steps from momma's basement... Go out the front door, yes that door where you get the pizza from the nice young man who dropped out of high school to further his pizza delivery career and is much better off than you... Walk down the sidewalk until you find the busiest fucking street you can.... And then just belly flop right in the middle of the damn road and just pray for as many cars to hit you that can before someone calls the ambulance for your weak ass...
  • PiePie
    edited October 2012
    fucking double post bullshit
  • edited October 2012
    I see you as a bot suck that throws wrenches in attempts at legit KTs and bends rules to the outcome you desire. You're part of the let Kesha do what he wants crowd, even if it's obviously someone else on the bot. Why would I give value to your opinions?
  • Fuck Dank... You serious need to step away from the glass Dick and stop talking to Dr Ice about his teeth remover... All I'm going to say dude. Just get some help. I feel for you.
  • I see your angle now. Ever since I said "ignore kesha" you have had a hard on for saying I'm 2ndc. I stand by that to anyone who disagrees ;) I support you all in your hunt to make SK a clean place, I just don't give a fuck
  • edited October 2012
    Don't hate me for your decisions. I sign up and get bashed non stop for mine. You get a pedestal why the hate?
  • edited October 2012
    Pie, fuck off. I warned you about the Cobras BS and not to keep touching Amicitia kingdoms otherwise you're next. You dropped the NAP and let some Dom kingdoms do their thing so I tapped you then saw your cries in the Dom AC.

One on one? Bitch, having a ghost kingdom meant nothing to me. A real kingdom would still have managed to tap all the douchebags I raped anyway without any problems whatsoever.
  • Pie, fuck off. I warned you about the Cobras BS and not to keep touching Amicitia kingdoms otherwise you're next. You dropped the NAP and let some Dom kingdoms do their thing so I tapped you then saw your cries in the Dom AC.

One on one? Bitch, having a ghost kingdom meant nothing to me. A real kingdom would still have managed to tap all the douchebags I raped anyway without any problems whatsoever.
    just to clarify...i was AL of HB until i was KTed...then YOU made bots and took over the sectors in my alliance and removed them all from my alliance...then i landed in dominion and continued HB KTs while being in DOM since you broke up my alliance with bots, but you thought what I did was BS?