Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HG ends bot conspiracy

Comments

• Is anyone surprised at the people siding with bubbles here :-))

John, being friends with miltu doesnt mean i use the bot, kesha and me havent spoke since the round i was new orleans saints, i fell out with the guy that round due to him thinking he was judge and jury of SK

i dont even have an account on moo that can access the bot pages
  • That was my point Q, just cuz your friends with them don't mean your guilty too lol, just think its humorous that ppl insist 2ndC uses the bots themselves when it's obvious to me you guys wouldn't need to lol.

And did sky just say he posted proof of lynog using the bots to counter the ghosts? OMG!!! Lynog used bots to protect active players!?!?! How dare he!

This thread is back firing on you bubbles.
  • i didnt even use it i just got a bsgid off kesha to help lock up the the sector and alliance nap it up. he had proof of my loggin into that KD what i openly admitted too from the moment i got it. i also didnt have my own kd anymore because i was multi raped by some faggot with a bot, i wont mention any names.

later on in the round i was wondering what was going on in the ghosts sector. logged into the kd kesha gave me and found out they were planning to unleash the ghost and let him roll everyone, some sad bastard "mentioning no names again" even made a tonne more multies and stripped a few guys SLs, took them out of their alliance so that the ghost was now able to hit them. Some sad sad shit went down all from a middle aged man. Pathetic
  • Sounds like something that sky faggot would do. But that's just a guess because you didn't name any names ofc.
  • edited October 2012
    There isn't any competition left due to your bot. It's just your crew pretendung other people play and bashing the shit out of anyone that really does show up. A real person like Skydragon for example. For all I can tell that's the only person not in the botnet crew.
  • There isn't any competition left due to your bot. It's just your crew pretendung other people play and bashing the shit out of anyone that really does show up. A real person like Skydragon for example. For all I can tell that's the only person not in the botnet crew.
    Why have people close to you not organized an intervention for you yet?
  • Someone is close to bubbles?!
  • Rock bottom.
  • It's funny because HG took the bait and is spouting off "knowledge" of the "inner workings" of the bot. You all realize people just feed that kid whatever pile of shit he wants to hear, right?
  • edited October 2012
    It's funny because HG took the bait and is spouting off "knowledge" of the "inner workings" of the bot. You all realize people just feed that kid whatever pile of shit he wants to hear, right?
    You do understand the concept of tracking there ips, and that we ripped the base intel from beans scanner. Which you know archives ips right? Nvm I've posted nothing that the ppl in question won't post also so...

I also have access to moo for the last 10 years lol

Fail troll

• Doesnt access just imply creating an account? Or do you mean to say you could go and make a few dozen multis with it?
  • edited October 2012
    Doesnt access just imply creating an account? Or do you mean to say you could go and make a few dozen multis with it?
    Anyone can use the scanner and see players activity/ ip etc... Only a handful can use the bots I think.. Ask lynog.

We used it to cross check ips vs beans scanner to derive identities of players using the bots.. Log in times etc.
  • edited October 2012
    You can make your own multis independently of moo and then moo makes it more efficient to control them.
  • edited October 2012
    It's funny because HG took the bait and is spouting off "knowledge" of the "inner workings" of the bot. You all realize people just feed that kid whatever pile of shit he wants to hear, right?
    Hehe. Stop opening their eyes Sci. The more he rambles the more obvious it becomes. I do this for fun but also to enlighten anyone that doesn't know while causing them to leak info. Not really sure anyone doesn't see it though as it's so damn obvious. Bots are still gonna join whatever they make and their KT's will die. So it is futile but amusing to me nonetheless.
  • edited October 2012
    CruciferSK did all the ip tracking and spread sheeting, I simply handed out lists and our leadership core HateTank,crusader,rook,pie,and a few others I may have left out kept the naps up and the alliances focused.

I never looked into how to multi with moo tbh, I don't use scanners or spreads as you all know so I can only elaborate on my part of it and wat I know the others did to help.

Bubbles don't try to piggy back sci's fail troll attempts... Lmao
  • Wait did bubbles just take a massive rip or wat!? So now he suggests the multis worked our kts too?? Right cuz HoF which is posted publicly (100s see it) wouldn't reflect that or anything.

I didn't think meth gave hard core visuals?
  • edited October 2012
    HG you could just msg Lynog who was and still is on the bot and had Kesha in his pocket. You could obtain any info you wanted simply by asking.
  • Moo.lt has been open sign ups for a long long time. Anyone that registers gets an automatic account. I only know of a handful of people that have had any access to the bot, though. Kesha seems to grant and deny that on his current whims.

Kesha is a just another fuckhead that can't have nice things. All you tools acting like it's a conspiracy are just that. Tools. He's a good programmer, and he took advantage of the lack of an admin to make a bot that can bypass bcarts shit attempts at a captcha. The ability to do this is available freely on the web for much more complex captchas.

We all know who is cheating any given round, it's painfully obvious. All you have to do is watch their growth. The problem is that most ALs these days don't understand that you don't need proof to kill a cheat, just the motivation to win a war.
  • HG you could just msg Lynog who was and still is on the bot and had Kesha in his pocket. You could obtain any info you wanted simply by asking.
    Your right man wow, I known lynog for 10 years and never thought to message him zomg! And yea I never spoke with Kesha,miltu,westas,crash,or tex directly before in 10 years either -_- . Man bubbles how do you do it? Teach me?
  • edited October 2012
    I'm not the idiot that created a bewildering fairy tail about using another cheat tool to monitor cheaters on another cheat tool. That was you bro. ;)
  • I'm not the idiot that created a bewildering fairy tail about using another cheat tool to monitor cheaters on another cheat tool. That was you bro. ;)
    No your the idiot that acts on whimsical ideas and conspiracy theory's instead of facts and research.
  • edited October 2012
    Everything you say is fiction but my shit aint fake. People are just tired of hearing it. That's fine but until you stop your fake ass shit I'm gonna keep on saying it. On a real game you and your friends would be banned. Plain and simple.
  • edited October 2012
    Zeal - Lynog and his douchebag crew aren't legit players and never will be, so the use of multi's against them is justified if you feel like doing so.

John - He used a few kingdoms to contain the ghost. His MOO kingdoms did no such thing though. I suspect they were being used for another reason, such as a bank, probe farm or to just rape people ranked higher than his mates. And it worked, because people thought they were Kesha's kingdoms. But good to see he has his story in order now, because he had no excuses at the time and had been caught red-handed, haha. :-))
    some sad bastard "mentioning no names again" even made a tonne more multies and stripped a few guys SLs, took them out of thnce so that the ghost was now able to hit them.
    Almost forgot about that. Fun times.
  • edited October 2012
    I suppose your trolling isnt complete shit as you have HG completely reeled in... but I do genuinely hope that if you have family, they seek help for you soon!

And sky werent you the one who sent his multis on flazer and cobras? And rolled pie/others with the ghost? If not, correct me, but none of those guys are lynogs crew
  • i find it hard to believe that they even believe the shit they spew.

Derp derp he mulit so i multi only because he multi so i multi then i mutli cause he multi i r no prove any of this but i r think it so must be troo.
  • Everyone has AIDS... AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS
  • Zeal, responding to your posts is of no value. You are just one of them pretending not to be, like many others. You've frequented this forum enough to know you have joined in complete fabrications against me and even contributed some of your own.
  • ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz anyone else getting sleepy in here?
  • edited October 2012
    Well let's be honest for a second Lynog. Your crew posts in mass favor of each other in an attempt to sway opinion. This is just part of any successful UA's tactic. You're the last dominant UA on the game. So let's get to the point here.

If Zeal is not a member he is the sheep who bought the propaganda. Is he a member or is he really that stupid? Keep in mind if he is just doing it for lols the desired outcome is still the same. That's just as highly desired an outcome.
  • edited October 2012
    As dank refuses to stop his shit trolling and actually present logical arguments, I'm just gonna reply with a generic: Lay off the meth, Bubbles.