Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

again pie?

13»

Comments

• Dank... I stuck up for him.
  • edited September 2012
    I couldn't tell wtf was going on it was a moronic thread. I didn't think you would be pushing for a bash KT sorry to incriminate ya.
  • edited September 2012
    what is FC?
    It was a UA until people worked to closely with the others. I pretty much shut it down. Had I let it be we would pretty much have called the shots. Most of the recent leadership is ex FC. Random msgs from people saying wtf are not lost on me. The top complaint was working with Lynog. It was too one sided FC was supposed to assist the underdogs.
  • Sorry Pie, I was sleeping.
  • Oooo, another Bob Dole impersonator! I'm the often imitated but never duplicated Bob Dole fools.
  • Wait, how are those land gains possible?
  • Wait, how are those land gains possible?
    His friend loaned him.
  • If anyone took a SoSN, they'd see a missile from Crystal Rudolf before any land gains. If anyone took a uni chat announcement of a suicider.
  • If anyone took a SoSN, they'd see a missile from Crystal Rudolf before any land gains. If anyone took a uni chat announcement of a suicider.
    So being hit with a missle is grounds for immediate triple tap on a suicider. But being suicided on... The suicider posting in Uni he suicided and 6 mins after he posted a grab was made followed by a second grab 7 mins after the first grab and 13 mins after announcement is made... Is farming in your book? Wow your view is fucked. Thanks for being impartial oh Cheater Hunter...

CampCo,

Welcome to XxCropGrowersxX

• I farmed that land because my sector is still hitting me and I figured with the way thing are going... might as well join the farmers if they won't be killed for their actions. and just fyi, that is my first suicider in the two rounds I've been back lol. I'll accept death for my actions, I am just in line after rook and pie
  • Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on September 15, 06:01:18after rook and pie I guess

---- Original message received September 14, 18:51:13 from Xplicit (1:18) ----
    >> You got a suicider. You doubled your land size. When are you getting kted?
    >>
    >>

also... lol
  • i havnt seen pie once say he shouldnt be killed, infact ive seen him say just the opposite. If ALs dont have the balls then thats not his problem.

stop crying
  • If you eat too much Pie, you'll get fat.
  • If i'm not mistake talking with the officers pie has told everyone he understands he deserves to be kt'd and wouldn't blame anyone.
  • If you eat too much Pie, you'll get fat.
    And if you get fat, other people will poke you.
  • Ok, I feel I need to clarify this for everyone.

I don't feel as if I deserve to be KT'd. I do understand if it happens, that it should happen.... And if I were an AL, I would have killed Pie the next day. After Neuro and Rook of course.

I can't say deserve, because that would imply I want to die. And trust me, if you guys do finally KT me... I will make you work for it. It shall be fun!
  • Open the door.
    Get on the floor.
  • Don't let commoners eat pie no more.
  • Everyone do the dinosaur.