Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

again pie?

edited September 2012 in General
September 11, 07:46:05 Xplicit (1:18) usually happens when u try to start trouble within the alliance
September 11, 07:47:10 PeytonManning (1:13) i need SL please 1:!3
September 11, 07:47:27 BOB DOLE (1:10) he's farmed twice lol
September 11, 07:48:10 BOB DOLE (1:10) him and jack shouldn't still be here
September 11, 07:48:23 Xplicit (1:18) yeah. he is expecting to become uni kt
September 11, 07:48:29 BOB DOLE (1:10) a better al kills the cheats in house
September 11, 07:49:22 BOB DOLE (1:10) by who? the thread about it gets deleted so who is going to attempt kt
September 11, 07:49:39 BOB DOLE (1:10) sure as he'll not this alliance
September 11, 07:49:45 Xplicit (1:18) why not delete your account n remake somewhere else where your opinion accually matters?
September 11, 07:50:37 BOB DOLE (1:10) your just jealous :-)b

September 10, 22:39:38 Our kingdom Piediana Jones (1:10) bravely defended against Deadpool (1:2) and was victorious.
September 10, 22:45:30 Our brave kingdom Piediana Jones (1:10) attacked Deadpool (1:2) and conquered 658 planets.
September 10, 22:52:16 Our brave kingdom Piediana Jones (1:10) attacked Deadpool (1:2) and failed.
September 10, 22:52:30 Our brave kingdom Piediana Jones (1:10) attacked Deadpool (1:2) and conquered 157 planets.

September 11, 07:52:52 Xplicit (1:18) honestly just post your findings in pfs n get him kted. we wont kt him. but u can flame him all u want

Comments

• Xplicit is obviously a shit AL.
  • now I'm a kt lmao
  • lol because I didn't do anything wrong
  • The fact that Pie failed his second hit should make him exempt from KT hahaha.

Whoever xplicit is, you are a complete turd burglar.
  • Hey, the first case with uncle, yeah farming, but this...NO

the guy actually suicided on pie and took out a very decent amount of units. of course pie is ALLOWED to take the land!!!!!!
  • This alliance does not fundamentally understand what all their recent farming has been. Folks, SK is serious business.

Here's the SoSN. Trust me, I could post the rest - Pie makes attempts two more grabs same tick (fails 1)

Now, this is a KD from a separate alliance (although I suspect Chopin might chime in with more to say about this suicide). So it's hard to suspect this was premeditated. Yet the point is no one can neither confirm nor deny if this was a planned move to get people easy land except those involved. That is why multiple grabs are considered farming.

• this was obviously not something pie planned, deadpool was active in war etc and killed a considerable amount of units. pie was entitled to whatever hits, in fact if leadership was on (if i was leading anyway) i would post dead as free land/kt for suiciding on one of my kds. so since he is posted is it still farming :)

and yes in regards to me saying if I was leading, then YES i would have posted myself already hahaha
  • So if Chopin comes in here and claims that he actually did set this up beforehand and the units lost were a cover for pie to gain extra land - what then? Do we take one word over another?
  • no, if he admits to doing that and it was planned out that is a completely different story. the only reason this is even up for question is b/c of the previous situation with uncle.
  • edited September 2012
    No, the reason this is up for discussion is because there have been several incidences this whole round that would, in previous rounds, be called out for farming. These instances involve a KD suiciding, and a privileged subset of the universe gaining this information and making several grabs.

Again, the rest of the universe has NO IDEA whether or not a suicider's actions are meant to be a planned benefit for this privileged subset. Just like the rest of the universe has no idea whether it's Zeal or his coworkers who have the same IP. The open door for this opaque but explicit advantage towards only a few players needs to be shut.

Edit: Ok, so NO IDEA suggest that you can't follow even a story between two KDs. However, there is no paper trail or an in game way to account for the intentions of a suicider.
  • Care to explain how this isn't farming?
  • Having a days worth of mili killed is a bit of a bitch, and at this stage of the game Pie should be hitting for 700+ land per hit, so how is it farming? He definitely didnt benefit from this.
  • Lol he should be but I doubt he can break 500. Suiciders on your sector are fair. I questions sending 3 wls.but w.e. the freehills case is so point blank I'm rather astounded at every al this game. Somebody needs to step up cause its all bs this round.
  • this was obviously not something pie planned, deadpool was active in war etc and killed a considerable amount of units. pie was entitled to whatever hits, in fact if leadership was on (if i was leading anyway) i would post dead as free land/kt for suiciding on one of my kds. so since he is posted is it still farming :)

and yes in regards to me saying if I was leading, then YES i would have posted myself already hahaha
    he isnt entitked to whatever hits, if hes one if the first then that alone is enough, he obviously waited to try and get more when land gains were lower which is a tad bit greedy if truth be told. either way it was like the Daryl case aka KOD. greedy but harsh to kill him for it
  • Rules only apply to Daryl.
  • Meh, by itself this wouldn't have raised any flags. I would have done the same if I was online when someone suicided on me. Impossible to prove one way or another if this was set up, so pointless to even argue over that.
  • Meh, by itself this wouldn't have raised any flags. I would have done the same if I was online when someone suicided on me. Impossible to prove one way or another if this was set up, so pointless to even argue over that.
    thing is though, its not by itself. he straight up farmed hardcore a few days ago
    thing is though, its not by itself. he straight up farmed hardcore a few days ago
    Yeah, but that was that and this is this.
  • Exactly, after realistically getting away with his terribad farming i think it was just an outright bad idea to do this
  • And got away with it, so what does that tell you? Means farming is acceptable under the current crop of ALs. If I didnt know better, Id say he arranged for jayr to suicide on him and then reap in the lands. Given his fail, though, it isnt much worth it.
  • I wouldn't KT because I would need pie's war activity.
  • edited September 2012
    And got away with it, so what does that tell you? Means farming is acceptable under the current crop of ALs. If I didnt know better, Id say he arranged for jayr to suicide on him and then reap in the lands. Given his fail, though, it isnt much worth it.

10 hrs between hits. Spicy Fries is dead though, can't calc coord returns.
  • 8 hrs between hits, 8 hr return times. I was setting up to hot a guy war abusing Brad when it happened. Don't ask for screenshot cause I'm on my phone and frankly don't give a fuck. In the other thread Jayr said we set this up on aim... LOL anyone who knows me, knows just how much of a lie that would be. Like I said before, whatever happens.. happens. This is the second suicide on me thus round, last one gave me my only loss. And I didn't touch that one so fuck off if you even say that shit.
  • Pie no one will acknowledge whatever end score you "achieve" this round.
  • Pie no one will acknowledge whatever end score you "achieve" this round.
    I dont think he gives a fuck haha, i havent gotten that impression.
  • I have never played for archive. I've been KT'd more in one round than you have in your entire SK life, NSG. That says just what people think of you... You're that unimportant.
  • He'd make a good leader though, his KDs arent worth the WLs required to kill him.
  • I have never played for archive. I've been KT'd more in one round than you have in your entire SK life, NSG. That says just what people think of you... You're that unimportant.
    Only bad guys make the news, Farmer Pie.
  • Only guys who play for real make the news.