Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

again pie?

Comments

• edited September 2012
    NSG, i have no quarrel with you, but every single time I have been in ANY alliance with you, wether I was involved in politics or not, or if i was even playing and told people who I was. You are always jumping on whatever train is popular and ALWAYS have to put in your 2 cents, well 1 cents worth of your opinion and it is really annoying.

Im actually SHOCKED that I am still alive after the mess with uncle, guess that goes to show what happens when I am not an AL and out killing cheaters etc.

with that being said, I plan on creating the XFarmerX alliance here soon ;)
  • I do often play politics to benefit my position, yes.

I dare you to find any argument I have ever made in benefit of a cheater.
  • now now, i never said anything about you defending a cheater, find one topic where i have defended a cheater? i myself have stated i should die :)
  • me and puppy are the real farmers here someone give us attention
  • You people enjoy being martyrs too much. Even if I did kesha-scale cheating I wouldnt choose to die, Id fight till I lost interest haha.
  • Before I even met Pie I knew he would become a cheater so I multi raped him.
  • i think its hilarious that they post a thread debating killing me in misfits, but still nothing on pie or rook for farming uncle. i admit this is kinda borderline and its mainly to fuel the fire that's already burning, but they should have been long dead, i know i personally kill farmers and cheaters in house first. last round was an exception because i knew they were dif people.
  • last round you "shared" your kd all round....
  • last round you "shared" your kd all round....
    this round you "took over" mercers kingdom... what the dif? what happened last round happened last round, and i payed the price... so far im seeing your account in 1:2 still alive and rolling people in 1:10, and pie/rook still alive, seems this is the round i should have shared rather then last round
  • But, who said not to kill you in AFs?
  • But, who said not to kill you in AFs?
    Was it you?
  • It was! Great guess! I could care less that he feels the need to post our SFs, SN, AFs... He has the right to voice his own thoughts.
  • edited September 2012
    I should just be the judge on this game for now on. The SK public is not equipped to handle these situations and lets their emotions rule the day. This rule is very simple you don't pick and choose for every scenario. You take one hit. Everyone should be held to this standard. Sure it's necessary to get the guy off of the server and you can take more whacks when his land is chiseled down. In this instance we're talking about 10 minutes and another nice gain. It's not a long enough time frame.

Guilty.

::bangs gavel::
  • edited September 2012
    last round you "shared" your kd all round....
    this round you "took over" mercers kingdom... what the dif? what happened last round happened last round, and i payed the price... so far im seeing your account in 1:2 still alive and rolling people in 1:10, and pie/rook still alive, seems this is the round i should have shared rather then last round
    theres a couple of big differences here,

1. ive took over a account that someone else didnt want. This has been discussed time and time again over the years and ALs seem to have accepted it as not cheating. Although i dont think im going to live long regardless

i know i personally kill farmers and cheaters in house first. last round was an exception because i knew they were dif people.
    that is also a huge lie from you. You "personally" kill cheaters in house? yet you shared your kingdom all round with another player?

Your full of shit, Those who live in glass houses nublet. remember that
  • looks

1. ive took over a account that someone else didnt want. This has been discussed time and time again over the years and ALs seem to have accepted it as not cheating. Although i dont think im going to live long regardless
    hah. Who exactly? 2ndC ALs? Yeah.
  • looks

hah. Who exactly? 2ndC ALs? Yeah.
    name one kd in recent history killed for taking over an account?

name one account ive ever taken over?

if it wasnt for the fact i have been multied on day 4 and had to delete due to multies on day 2 this round then i wouldnt of even thought about taking someones account, Im not saying its right im saying its accepted

• I think if you suicide your account and screw someone else over you shouldn't have the right to appear on a new account. I'm pretty sure you just went into deletion mode.
  • So when Legion of Blood 1:9 suicides and Killer 2:16 gets grabs 1, 2, 3, and 4 and Domoland 1:9 gets grabs 5, 6, and 7... Where the fuck is CampCo to post the news? If you want proof do your own SoSN. I don't care enough to post it. I'm just waiting for the farmer hunters, NSG and CampCo, to point this one out.
  • since that happend like this hour, CampCo and the other hunters are still offline, bitch less, everyone knows farming is bad
  • It's 00:00, 23:00 when I posted... That happened 21:00... So, that's not this hour.

Lrn2TellTime.
  • doesnt defy my point, Campco is a good bank around these hours for a reason: hes afk/sleeping
  • CampCo is 286 land... He wouldn't be sleeping if I had hit 1,2,3, and 4. That shit would have woke him up from his favorite wet dream.. he'd have sniffed the air and said "Again, again Pie"
  • Why hasn't Pie and Nimrook been KTd yet?
    MF leadership is a god-damned joke.
  • Jayr, don't ever... I mean EVER accuse me of beingon AIM again.

Love you Brah (no homo)
  • I get those two fags nimrook and pie mixed up :P

Even still, you've done a shitton of farming this round. If you can't get KTd for that, then I'll be back next round for some fantastic farming.
  • CampCo is 286 land... He wouldn't be sleeping if I had hit 1,2,3, and 4. That shit would have woke him up from his favorite wet dream.. he'd have sniffed the air and said "Again, again Pie"
    weird because around that time I woke up for some reason and just said fuck it and went back to bed
  • edited September 2012
    I found a thread in Misfits where they were voting to KT a guy and bashing him becuse he made people aware of Pie's sector news. I have that screenshot at home but forgot to post it.
  • I found a thread in Misfits where they were voting to KT a guy and bashing him becuse he made people aware of Pie's sector news. I have that screenshot at home but forgot to post it.
    that was me lol. that was the thread about me :-P
  • edited September 2012
    That was some bs right there. This game gets worse every day. Campbell flies FC if you want another multi raping keep it up Pie. I'll be sure to take out someone innocent that you like with ya. I hate to go there but you mufukaz will treat our people with respect or I will declare Jihad.
  • what is FC?