Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lmao, someone's mad after being clapped. also OMG FARMING!!!

Comments

• You know whats funny I have been in every top Alliance the past few rounds with all of u.. Here is what I have noticed u all look for any reason u can to make someone in top alliance a KT or band other alliances together with misinterpretations of things said n done or twist things to suit your needs. I have sat back n watched all u AL's talk crap about one another behind each others back. U all are starting to make me sick.. I think 2ndC needs to come and rape u all properly so u can all cry about one group instead of stabbing each other in the back all the GAWD DAMN TIME.. You all beg n plead for ur lives when KT'd then cry here or in AF's or UC's for ur lives like groveling lil piggies . I take being KT'd as an honor and will when I feel like it make u work to kill me for weeks at a time.. Everyone of u take sides that are only benifical to ur personal survival not the survival of ur sector or alliance I have watched it over and over.. And have given of my KD everything I have got to all u with no misgivings ur all fuckin clown shoes n need to get a grip n realize we are all friends here trying to have fun kill time and play a text based game n clear our heads of our RL bullshit problems ...
    The biggest truth ever said in PFs... +1 to your speach

P.S. Being a KT during a war, is the most honorable thing in the game
    DIE WITH HONOR! LIKE A TRUE WARRIOR!
  • Xel... Do me a favor and reread the rule you posted. Nowhere in that rule does it state prior knowledge to the fact. It simply states letting a contact know you suicided... Which, according to the English I do recall from 3rd grade, is a past tense form of suicide... Which means the act already happened... Which according to your definition of contact... Means anyone who saw the uni chat about his suicide and hit, is now considered a farmer. So again, I state.. start at the top and work your way down.
  • Smaller alliances band together against a ridiculously strong alliance because otherwise it's just a farmfest.
  • also

Uncle Freehills (1:10)
    Vice Sector Leader

Posted on September 6, 22:31:16hiroko was too scared to take me on himself so he sucked some dick n jumped ship to RP and got them to protect him n help him KT me.

anyway, had a fun round, and theres no reason why u guys need to go down with me, so just quietly sit tight.

as i had told some others earlier this was my last round of sk, so thanks for the fun!

laters,
    your mother.

p.s. i'll let u guys know when i suicide on hiroko so u can get the land. id rather u guys got it than anybody else. i'll suicide break him at 7am SK time, n will announce in uni chat that im suicided too so u guys wont get accused of farming.
  • also

Aunty Freehills (1:10)

Posted on September 7, 07:48:33yoooo

also had enough, was just playing to beat uncle and he had to go get himself killed. stay tuned for more land and make sure you build defence
  • PIE IS A FARMER KT HIM NOW
  • He -is- a farmer.
  • He -is- a farmer.
    Which is why he must be KTd. End of story.
  • edited September 2012
    He -is- a farmer.
    Which is why he must be KTd. End of story.
    Only Ixta has KTd a cheater in her own alliance this round.

• actually I posted 4-5 multi in LG prior to war
  • edited September 2012
    actually I posted 4-5 multi in LG prior to war
    Sorry, let me rephrase:
    She was the only AL thus far to KT one of her own tops for cheating, whereas the entire sector of 1:10 gets away with the biggest farmfest that's happened that I can remember for a single sector to partake in while the alliance stand idly by.
  • well with dt, I would have posted him and knot blinked an eye if emo wasn't so emo and didn't suicide on him. that's really the only thing that allowed him to live as long as he did.
  • edited September 2012
    I got KTed in Ixta's alliance coming out of noob mode because they needed food and a vote. No other reason at all. It's a shit alliance.
  • Yea ixta is a pretty solid girl as I had told her I would have joined her when the round started had she made earlier. It was too complicated once midround hit though.
  • I got KTed in Ixta's alliance coming out of noob mode because they needed food and a vote. No other reason at all. It's a shit alliance.
    No other reason? Just being you is the biggest reason I can see for anyone to kt you. I've nothing against you outside of sk, but in sk all you do is try to piss people off, then you get killed, then you whine about it for several rounds and make up conspiracy theories about it. You've earned quite the reputation. Now no one wants you anywhere in that game. You've burned all your bridges.
  • I got KTed in Ixta's alliance coming out of noob mode because they needed food and a vote. No other reason at all. It's a shit alliance.
    No other reason? Just being you is the biggest reason I can see for anyone to kt you. I've nothing against you outside of sk, but in sk all you do is try to piss people off, then you get killed, then you whine about it for several rounds and make up conspiracy theories about it. You've earned quite the reputation. Now no one wants you anywhere in that game. You've burned all your bridges.
    Harsh...
  • If I get KT'd, then I get KT'd.

Lesson learned. Btw I do want to point out this is and has been the only time I have ever been accused of cheating in any way. But SK punishment is harsh and I will accept any consequences dealt out. I will fight the KT til I'm at 0 land, but I'm not going to bitch. I won't make it easy for damn sure. Those 3 KTs I survived in one round with 267 losses? That was on MT... I'm now ML, we can shoot for 300+ this time LOL :-)
  • Harsh maybe, but Dank brings it on hinself and i doubt he minds the adversity. He willingly alienated himself from 99% of SK players, and has multied a few times, along with threats of multiing :-p

Insta-KT seems a reasonable line of thought!
  • If I get KT'd, then I get KT'd.

Lesson learned. Btw I do want to point out this is and has been the only time I have ever been accused of cheating in any way. But SK punishment is harsh and I will accept any consequences dealt out. I will fight the KT til I'm at 0 land, but I'm not going to bitch. I won't make it easy for damn sure. Those 3 KTs I survived in one round with 267 losses? That was on MT... I'm now ML, we can shoot for 300+ this time LOL :-)
    You're bitching right now cheator. Cheator cheator pumpkin eator.
  • Yeah, but KT hasn't started so I can. And its Pumpkin Pie eater.
  • When the rule was made, we debated furiously what it ment. The clarification we got from Bcart and roughly what we finally settled on was whenever you knew about the suicide prior to the suicide. There wasn't any 1 hit limitation (despite what dank thinks he rememberes) and it was allowed to spread it over aim and in sector/alliance chat and forums. But the key was you had to find out generally with everyone else. And usually if the word suicider hit aim chats, it was over in seconds. In fact it was considered good courtesy if you made sure the land stayed in the alliance but you were not allowed to inform any particular player.

Granted, there was a lot of loop holes where alliances defended their players and only the very clear and repeatitive farmers were approved to be killed. The not so clear cases were either left alone or a war would be declared to settle the issue.

This was a long time ago, seems you all have changed and redefined it quite a bit. Personally, I thought that even the original rule was pretty stupid. Being a top player required knowledge of many other people (being social) and the ability to catch suiciders was 50% luck, 50% connections. And if any player got too far ahead as a result of those suiciders (or just ahead in general), he was certainly going down first in a war.
  • TBH, Pie is a huge fucking homosexual.
  • Wait... Did you mean fucking a huge homosexual? That I can see... If its a lesbian!
  • September 10, 22:45:30 Forces from Piediana Jones (1:10) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 658 planets, 27 platinum, 4,805 civilians, 0 energy, and 32 honor.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 0 laser dragoons, and 0 tanks.

Of course, pie farming yet again. I told him on AIM that I was going to suicide before I did so.
  • Oh and of course the suicide was on me... Seriously go QQ elsewhere you fucking baby.
  • Oh and everyone knows I don't do AIM

September 10, 22:45:30 Forces from Piediana Jones (1:10) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 658 planets, 27 platinum, 4,805 civilians, 0 energy, and 32 honor.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 0 laser dragoons, and 0 tanks.

Of course, pie farming yet again. I told him on AIM that I was going to suicide before I did so.
  • edited September 2012
    So u lost some troops and gained 700 land in one grab, which you couldn't do otherwise. I understand he suicides on you, but it doesn't help that u gained edit: 900ish land on 2 hits on a suicider. Again....I'm not a big "farmer blah blah blah" player, frankly Idont give a shit who u attack and how many times as long as its not planned or friendly interaction, which is pretty point blank on the uncle hits.
  • Wait... Did you mean fucking a huge homosexual? That I can see... If its a lesbian!
    Hey now! Don't turn this around!