Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lmao, someone's mad after being clapped. also OMG FARMING!!!

edited September 2012 in General
September 7, 07:01:12 Our brave kingdom Uncle Freehills (1:10) attacked Hiroko Takashiro (1:17) and conquered 571 planets.
September 7, 07:01:31 Our brave kingdom Neuroshima (1:10) attacked Uncle Freehills (1:10) and conquered 849 planets.
September 7, 07:01:34 Our brave kingdom Neuroshima (1:10) attacked Uncle Freehills (1:10) and conquered 726 planets.
September 7, 07:01:51 Our kingdom Uncle Freehills (1:10) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
September 7, 07:01:51 Our brave kingdom JackRyan (1:10) attacked Uncle Freehills (1:10) and conquered 622 planets.
September 7, 07:01:55 Our brave kingdom Sin (1:10) attacked Uncle Freehills (1:10) and failed.
September 7, 07:02:01 Our brave kingdom Sin (1:10) attacked Uncle Freehills (1:10) and failed.
September 7, 07:02:04 Our brave kingdom JackRyan (1:10) attacked Uncle Freehills (1:10) and conquered 535 planets.
September 7, 07:02:20 Our brave kingdom Piediana Jones (1:10) attacked Uncle Freehills (1:10) and conquered 461 planets.
September 7, 07:02:21 Our brave kingdom Sin (1:10) attacked Uncle Freehills (1:10) and conquered 397 planets.
September 7, 07:02:35 Our brave kingdom Piediana Jones (1:10) attacked Uncle Freehills (1:10) and conquered 343 planets.
September 7, 07:02:58 Our kingdom Uncle Freehills (1:10) bravely defended against Cutest lil puppy (2:18) and lost 296 planets.
September 7, 07:03:08 Our brave kingdom Piediana Jones (1:10) attacked Uncle Freehills (1:10) and conquered 255 planets.
September 7, 07:03:16 Our brave kingdom Neuroshima (1:10) attacked Uncle Freehills (1:10) and conquered 220 planets.
September 7, 07:04:21 Our brave kingdom JackRyan (1:10) attacked Uncle Freehills (1:10) and conquered 189 planets

thought we were on the same side?

Comments

• Piediana jones got his farm on hard
  • edited September 2012
    I see Neuro, rook, pie all farming their asses off
  • Last I checked player made rule was top kd could get one grab, I was not in top 50 and took 3 hits one of which I got under 200 land
  • edited September 2012
    you got 622, 535, 189...I dont get why you would point out the last hit when you got well over 1k land total
  • edited September 2012
    Sorry, i glazed over the fact that Neuro is an instantKT haha that should go without saying. Pie was the hidden culprit here though ;)

and jackryan, whoever that is
  • Last I checked player made rule was top kd could get one grab, I was not in top 50 and took 3 hits one of which I got under 200 land
    I bet you are a delicious hit at this point.
  • Lol I guess uncle can't take a hit?
  • Uni KT Neuro, rook, and Pie.

You are defending grabbing 1k land from a suicider, really? Come on now nimrook. ;)
  • Also- they started sabos in me right after I hit uncle- rolled him out like a boss- auntie could not have broken me without their sector sabo'ing me to make me powerless
  • I dont know Neuro, but pie is self explanatory and jack Ryan is rook. I wonder if pie will beg for his kd again?
  • Whoa whoa... Whoa!! All you mother fuckers must be from the city! None of you realize just how hard farming really is. It involves 18 hr days, 7 days a week... All kinds of fucking weather, ducks from the bank and government trying to tell you what to do. Usually your wife is some homely little bitch who won't get off her ass except to cook you some food. I think we really need to come up with different terminology form this... From now on its... McDonald's.

That being said, Fuck You Zeality... Put that raging hard-on you have for me away. I won't let you fuck me... Again. Hits 7,9,10 totalling 200 more than 1st grab? I fucking waited on purpose. A sector message was sent 5 mins before the hit. Right after the hit and even 7 hrs before the hit. I could have hit on the dot when he grabbed, but I didn't. My last WL didn't show up until that tick (lucky timing not planning) after my failed hit on a KT for the 1.5hr alliance we joined, so yeah I deserve that shit land.

Others can McDonald's around here but I get 7,9,10 and I get pointed out? Whatever.
  • yay, now he is grasping at straws! this is where he starts begging when kt starts
  • well heres the thing about a uni kt at this point, most of the alliances are at war with each other so its kinda...impossible to a point lolbesides they helped you guys out by killing uncle now he will stop suiciding on jester right
  • Haha not my fault my sector mate failed twice lol I only wanted like 700 land total
  • cpt obvious farming, go go KT and qq later
  • Uncle was a KT, since when aren't KT free land and not subject to the more than I grab rule :-)

And CampCo.. if you are trying to say I begged for my kd during the war we had with RP, or RS, or QRSTUV... I don't remember which alliance it was Tbh... I never asked for my KT to stop. All I did was tell Sabinator the reasoning that their wg posted me,which was because I double tapped him after he suicide broke Neg. We had larger kds, more offensive kds, and officers... Yet the guy posted me for double tapping him. That's all I did. Now because Sabinator saw that it was pretty stupid to have me as a kt, he did talk to his alliance.. but I never said stop. Now please just stfu about shit you don't know.

This situation? I explained my side. If I get KT'd... That's all part of the game :-)
  • Pie since obviously he disbanded/suicided and let everyone know about it, im pretty sure Flazerboy can relink the rules for you....

• This round is great lol
  • Wow, fucking farmers.
  • i think 1:17 is the most hated sector in the uni though tbh
  • Ok.. my only threat...

KT me.. I will remake, in YOUR ALLIANCE :-)
  • edited September 2012
    I'll take the SoMs down for now
  • kting pie is the most hilarious thing ever...he will lead you on a 3 week kt just to screw with you
  • Actually, I take back everything I said about pre-knowledge... I heard Uncle was being KT and I hated him so I help, yeah.. that's it! I love 1:17 so much that I just had to help them.
  • I love it! grasp harder pie grasp harder
  • Also I don't have TFs because A. I hate research shit 2. They don't help me when I'm a KT and Z. Im a shit KD builder.
  • CampCo... I still love you.

Like I said I explained myself, whatever happens from here is beyond my control. And I'm not grasping, My posts are quite tongue-in-cheek here.
  • A. 2. Z.

I like it.
  • Ive no hardon for ye, but i think you all need to be less picky. If farmers are EVER to be kt'd, this should have you KTd with tem