Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lmao, someone's mad after being clapped. also OMG FARMING!!!

Comments

• gain more than 25% of your land on land D hits makes one a farmer.
  • 25%? Not me I was 5500 land, gained a little over 1k meaning I'm less than 20%.

And Zeality.. I know you got a hard on for me... Dam Skype stills prove it.

And no, imo which counts for shit I know, but the McDonalders are usually considered hits 1-5.. after that with MA.. land gets shit.
  • 25%? Not me I was 5500 land, gained a little over 1k meaning I'm less than 20%.

And no, imo which counts for shit I know, but the McDonalders are usually considered hits 1-5.. after that with MA.. land gets shit.
    Nimrook, not you.
  • 20% is still pretty unfair my young padawan, itd be like getting 13 days of hanukkah instead of 8
  • No, it'd be like getting 9.6 days on Chanukah... 13 is 61.5%
  • A sector message was sent 5 mins before the hit. Right after the hit and even 7 hrs before the hit. I could have hit on the dot when he grabbed, but I didn't. My last WL didn't show up until that tick (lucky timing not planning) after my failed hit on a KT for the 1.5hr alliance we joined, so yeah I deserve that shit land.
    "Suiciding is not allowed if anyone of your contacts is going to take the land from you. This is now defined as account sharing (Letting a contact know you suicided). Any account involved in the illegal suicide will be disabled without warning."

http://www.starkingdoms.com/rules/
  • I'd complain but I just love Anarchy.
  • Jew math never was my strong point
  • edited September 2012
    Now wouldn't that be funny if bcart magically decided to start enforcing that rule...
  • I'm waiting for them to be disabled without warning no need to take this into our own hands guys.
  • *looks for flazer*
    *leaves disappointed*

Gaining over 1k land with your offense.
  • A sector message was sent 5 mins before the hit. Right after the hit and even 7 hrs before the hit. I could have hit on the dot when he grabbed, but I didn't. My last WL didn't show up until that tick (lucky timing not planning) after my failed hit on a KT for the 1.5hr alliance we joined, so yeah I deserve that shit land.
    "Suiciding is not allowed if anyone of your contacts is going to take the land from you. This is now defined as account sharing (Letting a contact know you suicided). Any account involved in the illegal suicide will be disabled without warning."

http://www.starkingdoms.com/rules/</blockquote

Keyword in all of that is contact. Uncle is not known to me before this round. I don't have his email, I don't use aim, and the only messages have been in game. Actually I take that back.. Uncle was a ghost kd named Your Mother last round and hated me when I napped CampCo. That's all the previous knowledge I have of him. Rook? Yeah he's a contact. I contact him between round, during rounds.. with emails, texts, and PMs. Your quote of the rules has no direct bearing on this situation. Now if the rules stated: Sector Mate or Alliance Mate, that would be different and valid.

Again, if I get KT'd.. I get KT'd. I won't bitch, I won't rage, but I will make it very difficult and my alliance will appreciate all the resources you waste on me and that will be my victory in all this.
  • the real farmer here is puppy let's get him guys
  • Yep post it up
  • XelXel
    edited September 2012
    Keyword in all of that is contact.
    con·tact (kntkt)
    n.
    a. A coming together or touching, as of objects or surfaces.
    b. The state or condition of touching or of immediate proximity: Litmus paper turns red on contact with an acid.
    a. Connection or interaction; communication: still in contact with my former employer.
    b. Visual observation: The pilot made contact with the ship.
    A sector message was sent 5 mins before the hit. Right after the hit and even 7 hrs before the hit.
    Stop trying to weasel your way out, you're not fooling anyone. If he said something in your sector chat/forums/messages, and you read it, that was him contacting you and your sector mates. Therefore, he is a contact.
  • So, according to your definition of contact, anyone who Uncle PM'd or talked to in chat is a contact. Which means 95% of the people who hit him are now considered rule breakers. If he said Hi.. and you responded.. that is now a contact. In which case let's start at the top and work our way down cause every one of them is rule breaking.
  • No no im not wasting my resources on KT's when BCart will disable them.
  • Wuz up my nig Lynog
    not much buddy just chillin, how are you bro? were you at this round?
  • So, according to your definition of contact, anyone who Uncle PM'd or talked to in chat is a contact. Which means 95% of the people who hit him are now considered rule breakers. If he said Hi.. and you responded.. that is now a contact. In which case let's start at the top and work our way down cause every one of them is rule breaking.
    Did he tell 95% of them he was going to suicide? I wouldn't know, but from what you told us yourself, he told his sector in advance. That much we can be sure of, those people we now KNOW farmed his land. Awesome job selling out your sector to try to save yourself. In the end, all you did was dig your grave beside theirs.
  • This game is all about the farm.
  • It's a war game... there's bound to be propaganda...
  • edited September 2012
    I don't actually. Nobody uses subjects or direct objects in half the sentences posted in the last week and I really don't have the patience to adjust my reading comprehension for "retarded."
  • well NSG that "retard" is better at every aspect of a text based game than you are. so who is really the retard here ?
  • edited September 2012
    To whom do you refer, Lynog?

Edit: By the way, do you see what I mean?
  • hmm either you edited that orrrrr i owe you an apology X(
  • I claim all my edits and revisions at the bottom of my posts, unless it was very minor spelling or a typographical error.
  • I was just responding to your assertion that I know what's going on. I really don't, all these little problems are fragmented amongst a subset of the uni (often overlapping) and aren't presented in a conducive manner for outsiders to understand.
  • Man, we all talk shit about each other during a round to try to advance what we want to happen that round except with usually a small group of people. it's part of the game