Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTF-party

13»

Comments

• *Cost

And LG's position is still more favorable. The fact that RP/Vital were able to outkill LG shows that no, with RS's help they'd probably be shot in the knee by now and RS could have pulled into 1st (assuming LG would have spread their kills, which is hard to guess).

RP isn't a threat to LG now. RP didn't grow at all. Now there is only one threat to LG, and RP isn't likely to help that alliance because Bio was such a cunt.
  • Uhm, LG is going to lose a sector and probably disband. If not, they can expect to be focused more by the uni. A lot of their KDs are very under-defended. I have examples if you want some, PM me ;D

You can say what you want, but Bio made the best decision for his alliance and kudos to him for doing so.
  • Bio's alliance disbanded, if you didn't notice.

So if you're saying LG disbanding is a victory for him - then wouldn't you have to say RS disbanding an ultimate defeat for him?

Like, yea I can see your point for individual KDs being better off - but everyone will know Bio's RS alliance for being bitches and farming a small alliance. He'll be known as a bitch and RS will be known for for being second rate farmers.
  • They disbanded and recreated with the same sectors.

They grew. They now have offense. They can't be blamed because their AL did it. He told me before he declared that he knew he'd be KTd for it but he wanted to help his alliance. He knew that LG would be screwed [but then again, who didn't? 619 ALing without kesha's multis would end horribly]

I give him props for making a wise decision. If you disagree, that's fine.
  • And he'll never AL again...