Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTF-party

Comments

• And do you know what the nap also does? Fucks over everyone else not in Redshift, RP or LG since EVERYONE is hitting them.
    legion put up a NAP, i send a nap request to RP for the same reason i send it to LG, limit the grabs and get ppl focussed
    You better fucking hope this nap doesnt go down bio, you better fucking hope
    your in LG and you want to farm, complain less and wait for whatever happens next.

There's allianceless sectors. There's smaller alliances who aren't getting Nap'd. I've seen this situation and it's absolutely awful for them. Everyone in the NAP'd alliances can freely borderline suicide roll them, bash them, do whatever. Universal nap's are awful and the main reason I don't think the alliance NAP state should even exist.
  • I agree with Meadows and Flazer, NAPs shouldn't exist or at least be limited. The only time when NAP was useful was last round with the ghost kds. Other than that, there's no need for NAP, there's already the ally button (which I have almost never seen used)
    Bio, all you are doing is getting the rest of the uni (aka your allies) farmed. This is forcing LG to basically hit in RP and other weak alliances for 24 hours. you could prepare without the NAP. and you know well that ixta is inact for now so your excuse that you gave a NAP to RP too isn't working.
  • also can whoever created the urapussy clickbot share it up? its epic to hide AL KTing in @ > 6000 entries in a few hours ....

• actully its a good time to get rid of kesha...
  • kesha doesn't do shit.
    heard he failed on some random player this round with like 100 kds and sent like 500 tanks each
  • true but why not farming him instead of crying around^^
  • coz nobody wants to sit hitting small turtles, when they can just farm the uni instead
  • aaaand the uni news is now crashed.
  • Zamolxe would be proud of you bio, they are the masters of shit whoring kiss ass
    That just made me crack up. Ohhh so true lol
  • Mercer = faggot
  • So this is being an AL all about Bio. Getting shit from every direction,........Having fun yet?
    That's why good ALs shouldn't even check public forums and definetly not post in them. They usually have someone else like VAL or a trusted officer represent them here, that way they can back out of anything said in public as it wasn't them who said it.
  • The server isn't strong enough to challenge him. He can feed bs stories on a daily basis nobody is going to do anything about it.
  • Mercer = faggot
    FAGGOT
  • Mercer = faggot
    FAGGOT
  • edited September 2012
    I see Bio getting farmed for being a cunt in the near future.
    Not to mention its classless :-p

But, I dont have any stake in it. just my view

Edit: just logged in, there are no KT's up for RP and judging from what they are saying in AC, sounds like LG is shotgunning them. Well played :-p getting beefy while Bio thinks hes doing himself a favor! Someone msg me when RedShift get their assholes reemed ;)
  • the thing is rp declared on lg O_o makes no sense
  • pretty sure Ixta has joined the trollboat
  • edited September 2012
    a stacked alliance and 2 troll ALs
    geez, I wonder who will win
  • She has refused to post a KT.
  • Mercer = faggot
    FAGGOT
  • 1:2 is now in Legion, NAPed with LG, preventing any KDs who were helping from that sector to do so.
    Mercer = faggot
    FAGGOT
  • 1:2 is now in Legion, NAPed with LT, preventing any KDs who were helping from that sector to do so.
    Mercer = faggot
    FAGGOT
  • WTF - party is over... bio is leaving SK :P
  • He made sure to preserve that Zx was worthless before leaving too. Good show.
  • His alliance grew more than any other alliance in the uni during that war. He made the right call.
  • I am sure he did, its why his alliance is the only one that doesn't exist out of every single one that went to war. And the fact that he would have trouble making an alliance for a REALLY long time because almost every player in the uni thinks of him as a pussy and a retard is also a grand victory.

Lets all give Bio a medal for being the strategic genius that he is.
  • The KDs still grew. They're recreating under a different alliance name. He said he would die for it, and he did.

They should be thanking him. He played his cards to his advantage. I've seen ALs do a lot worse - usually the rank 2 alliance allying with the rank one and farming those that war them. Instead, he threw up a NAP with all and farmed PixelPhish and let KDs in his alliance amass some land and give them an opportunity to get some offense.
  • Uhh it looked to me that LG grew the most during the war.

So yea, fuck you bio.
  • edited September 2012
    LG: Total Networth:

innerSphere/RS:
    Total Networth:

That is now.

RS started at 32,173,954 while LG was over 52mil. RS grew more and LG is about to at least lose a sector. Considering LG was outgrowing everyone steadily, the fact that RS gained more than LG is proof that Bio made the right call for his alliance, even if it costed him his own KD.