Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTF-party

edited September 2012 in General

September 2, 10:11:19 the [RedShift] alliance has declared a nap with the [LazyGeeze] alliance.
September 2, 10:13:13 the [Legion] alliance has declared a nap with the [LazyGeeze] alliance.

Comments

• I told you RedShift was LG's sister.

The kinda sister that sucks your dick so you don't beat her.
  • Makes me glad I don't really play or have to care anymore. Alliances are a joke these days.
  • Dear Diary,

NSG is a f'ing fruit loop.
  • What a pussy
  • Dear Diary,

NSG is f'ing a fruit loop.
    Tight sister?
  • edited September 2012
    Voting him most likely to go to prison. I should start screen shotting him. Then when he finally goes down I can sell it as a scrap book and make millions. Profile of an online serial killer.
  • this is stupid. Bio, I thought you would be a better AL than this. turns out you're a pussy.
  • edited September 2012
    oh wow someone is crazy and bored....

(448 new news)

September 2, 14:08:49 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:08:51 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:08:52 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:08:53 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:08:55 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:08:57 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:08:58 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:00 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:02 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:03 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:05 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:07 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:07 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:09 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:11 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:12 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:12 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:14 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:14 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:16 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:16 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:17 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:18 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:19 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:19 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:20 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:21 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:22 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:23 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:24 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:24 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:26 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:26 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:27 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:28 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:29 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:30 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:31 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:31 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:32 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:33 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:34 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:34 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:36 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:36 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:37 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:38 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:39 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:39 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:40 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:41 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:42 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:42 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:44 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:44 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:45 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:46 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:47 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:47 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:48 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:49 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:50 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:50 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:51 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:52 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:54 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:55 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:56 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:56 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:58 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:09:58 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:10:00 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:10:00 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:10:02 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:10:02 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:10:04 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:10:04 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:10:06 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:10:07 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:10:08 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:10:09 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:10:10 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:10:11 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:10:11 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:10:13 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:10:13 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:10:15 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:10:16 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:10:17 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:10:19 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.
    September 2, 14:10:20 the urapussy alliance has canceled the war on your alliance.

etc etc etc

• September 2, 10:11:19 the [RedShift] alliance has declared a nap with the [LazyGeeze] alliance.
    September 2, 10:13:13 the [Legion] alliance has declared a nap with the [LazyGeeze] alliance.

why does everyone blame me for NAP with LazyGeeze, i send a NAP to RealPolitik as well, but Ixta is offline so much it hasnt been accepted yet

Stop the omgwtf qq about a fucking nap, if you dont understand whats going on, then just shutup and make sure your kingdom doesnt suck
  • whatever, see uni-news for what im getting in my news all the time, i think this shit is funny
  • soo, why the naps
  • Zamolxe would be proud of you bio, they are the masters of shit whoring kiss ass
  • edited September 2012
    Cuz were gonna gang bang Nomads. Rumor is they broke the no fap in September rule.
  • He is sleepy.
  • why the FUCK does everyone assume that by accepting a NAP or by declaring a NAP its fucking permanent? this NAP might give RedShift a 12-24h hit-free preptime, this NAP might be part of my plan to rape up RealPolitik, this NAP might be plan of my strategy against LazyGeese and maybe, and most important of all: it makes random people cry and bitch in here.

• And do you know what the nap also does? Fucks over everyone else not in Redshift, RP or LG since EVERYONE is hitting them.
  • You better fucking hope this nap doesnt go down bio, you better fucking hope
  • You better fucking hope this nap doesnt go down bio, you better fucking hope
    Fap any other month but not September. Go get a girlfriend.
  • And do you know what the nap also does? Fucks over everyone else not in Redshift, RP or LG since EVERYONE is hitting them.
    legion put up a NAP, i send a nap request to RP for the same reason i send it to LG, limit the grabs and get ppl focussed
    You better fucking hope this nap doesnt go down bio, you better fucking hope
    your in LG and you want to farm, complain less and wait for whatever happens next.

• edited September 2012
    You are leading the 2nd alliance and let all your alliancemates get farmed all round, then when there is the 3rd rank alliance by an inactive AL that wants to try and fight back, you pucker up your asscheeks and take it in. Do you have any honour at all?

Can you really be that bad of an AL? I should get some lessons from you on how to suck so bad for ALing.
  • You are leading the 2nd alliance and let all your alliancemates get farmed all round, then when there is the 3rd rank alliance by an inactive AL that wants to try and fight back, you pucker up your asscheeks and take it in. Do you have any honour at all?

Can you really be that bad of an AL? I should get some lessons from you on how to suck so bad for ALing.

i do what i think is good, the NAPs are part of it, its not uncommon to nap the uni and then war from that, its been done for ages and ever, but now everyone is qqing and complaining. im rather enjoying this shit. someone even took the efford of creating a script that spams news, gotta love it
  • edited September 2012
    Sometimes people just need to be reminded that they are sheep. That's when biohazard puts the shock collar on them. Reminds me of Kim Jong-il. Real Communism in your face bisches.
  • Sometimes people just need to be reminded that they are sheep. That's when biohazard puts the shock collar on them. Reminds me of Kim Jong-il. Real Communism in your face bisches.
    i love the drama and i loved that comment

welcome to SK

• Bio your shite, and your guna get raped coz your shit
  • yes Lynog i have no intentions on surviving this round
  • im just fucking with ye mate, no idea whats going on just thought id join all the sheep calling you shit :P
  • Leader looks out for his own...dont see much problem there...Yes some might call that pussying out but it's his decision and whether it makes or breaks his alliance we'll see.
  • im just fucking with ye mate, no idea whats going on just thought id join all the sheep calling you shit :P
    P.S. Lynog is the shit.....as in the pile of shit :)

Just kidding buddy. Whatup....get me a som on hazza pls on s2 :P, im too low probes.