Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I was wrong

edited May 2014 in General
white this shit down, cuz it doesnt happen very often.

i cared today, alot. more than i ever thought i would. more than i let on to anyone. it felt good.

Comments

• thats cool bc i dont
  • I need to confess, I am BCart and you all have been a part of Under Cover Boss. I will be contacting the people who made an impact on me and reward them appropriately.
  • What happened? More info pls
  • I need to confess, I am BCart and you all have been a part of Under Cover Boss. I will be contacting the people who made an impact on me and reward them appropriately.
    hell yes rewards coming my way

swift kick to the dick maybe

swift kick to the dick maybe
    me first! me first!
  • *kicks arsons vagina*
  • you'll loose a shoe in there
  • edited May 2014
    you'll loose a shoe in there
    lose a lot more than a shoe :P
  • Definitely don't want to loosen your shoe in this vagina.
  • you'll loose a shoe in there
    lose a lot more than a shoe :P
    Knee deep?
  • shit thread
  • there are three or four people who would get this, most of you suck and dont watch soccer, so dont worry about it
  • whole thread for 3 or 4 users ... worthwhile then
  • the game is like 25 people, thats a solid percentage
  • Gunners won fa cup big deal
  • #wengerout

1 day since winning a trophy. it just isnt good enough
  • great win, i wouldnt go overtop with it due to the opponents but great comeback none the less. Like Neg says though, 1 fa cup in all this time just isnt good enough, i was looking at Wenger lastnight when i watched the highlights and the guy looks a frail on man, he has done so much for Arsenal and should always be remembered as a legend for them when hes gone.

Whether or not people want him there still, fact remains he is getting on now, sooner or later you will have to replace him. Like all old people his age they are stubborn as fuck. He will make the same mistakes he has made the previous seasons by not buying whats needed in that team. He gave in this year and spent massive on Ozil to appease the fans , the fact he hasnt had that much of an impact will just prove to himself that spending massive isnt the answer, even though it is. I hope im wrong, because when push comes to shove. I would see Arsenal top of any Manc team or Chelsea.
  • oh i still want him gone. i'm more happy for Rambo after all the shit he took trying to come back from injury to have a season like this, capped off by scoring the goal that broke the drought, pretty hype about that.

we still have no depth, one decent striker and an old back line
  • and the best midfield in the world (come at me!)
  • Aza we im not 100% the stats but im pretty sure arsenal had a solid year for defense we haven't got any GOOD strikers non that can carry us to champ league or win the prem
  • if arsenal had the best midfield in the world theyd be in the champions league
  • i didnt say bad, i said old
  • Flames they are in the champ league
  • Like Neg says though, 1 fa cup in all this time just isnt good enough,
    actually i was being sarcastic. aimed at all the fans that will still call for his head because of the lack of trophies.

i think it was a good comeback. especially after the atrocious start. the long period without a trophy has finally been broken. Yes you can argue it wasn't against a big name team.

but I think that by just breaking this period of disappointment, many fans will be looking to bigger and better things next season.

Whether arsene leaves or not. We have gotten past a rough patch and the players should have less on their mind. This is their chance at playing with a clean slate in the future.
    100% true

Shattered femur? I'll just try to finish my shift.
  • you realise that picture of sagna (guy on the left) was taken when he had a broken leg

good job at making yourself look like an idiot
  • So.. I happened to download a pic off the internet that shows the one actual time a player gets hurt in "football" and I look like an idiot? The fact that you have to tell us the name of the guy (on the left) who is hurt should tell you everything you need to know.