Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I was wrong

2»

Comments

• So.. I happened to download a pic off the internet that shows the one actual time a player gets hurt in "football" and I look like an idiot? The fact that you have to tell us the name of the guy (on the left) who is hurt should tell you everything you need to know.
    the fact that only Canadians know the name of the guy on the right all you need to know homie, most of the world knows who the guy in the left is.
  • I will give you that, sir.. I only posted it because I thought it was funny. Key and Peele have a funny-ish skit about the same sort of thing.
  • I will give you that, sir.. I only posted it because I thought it was funny. Key and Peele have a funny-ish skit about the same sort of thing.
    i do agree football is full of pussies btw, idk whether what Neg said is true is actually the truth though, if it is, whoever made it is defo a dumbass. Funny shit
  • Almost all sports have become about "what can I do to get ahead". Its frustrating as hell to me so see all the flopping bullshit. Its not just football, but the NBA.. NFL, you cant even breath on some players. What happened to the days of "Im tougher than you"? It pisses me off lol
  • i want to watch hockey more, but not having a TV of any kind makes it hard, at least with soccer in the US it doesnt matter if you have a TV or not (you are still not going to see it)
  • soccer needs to imply their diving rule more often to get rid of the flops. I fucking hate it. I played high level soccer my whole life and I only ever went down 2 or 3x, the rest you battle you fall you get the fuck up. Thats my only negative for soccer as most is, but i still love the sport and when played properly its beautiful to watch
  • i want to watch hockey more, but not having a TV of any kind makes it hard, at least with soccer in the US it doesnt matter if you have a TV or not (you are still not going to see it)

stream games theres lots of websites available