Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Werewolf of Oświęcim - An Nazi WW Win!

Comments

• arson for mayor

• me mayor lynch mages
  • Joker Mayor
  • Bold - Joker for Mayor / Unreliable for lynch - unbold
  • Walks away from the city after noticing all the hatred transcended from another dimension
  • I'll update soon.
  • I'm sorry to do this guy's but my son is in the er. I'm going to have to postpone.
  • edited May 2014
    :-\ Hope your Son is okay dude.
  • dont be sorry, fuck us

we can wait :)
  • Hope for a quick recovery Daru, see you when everything is alright! :)
  • Hosting a WW seems detrimental to the health of oneself or loved ones lately. Who hath started this "curse of WW host"
  • He is out cold. Took his first IV like a champ.

Unfortunately he has a blockage in the junction of his small and large intestine.

I certainly appreciate the kind words. The next few days will likely be long so we are going to end this here.

I'll keep you guys up to date.
  • I'm sure he'll be okay, my son had a collapsed smaller intestine twice when he was about 2. I don't know if its the same, regardless, I hope for the best mate.
  • Hey man, hope he feels better, sorry to hear about that
  • Hope he gets better quickly, Darubian.
  • edited May 2014
    Good god I'm exhausted.

So, from time to time small little midgets such as my own allow their intestines to collapse in on themselves. His small intestine thought it would be a good idea to get buddy buddy with his large intestine.

Insert excruciating pain and vomiting and you have a father dragging him off to the er.

In about five hours it worked itself out, luckily he wasn't awake for all but maybe two of it. It's not something that is repetitive so it isn't likely we will have to deal with this again.

We stayed overnight for observation and if things work out we go back home this afternoon! So at the risk of SB being right, we will pick this back up tomorrow evening (im being a big baby and want more sleep).

Thanks for the good wishes everyone! It was certainly nerve racking.
  • P.S. He took his first iv like a champ. He calls it his robot arm.
  • Hell yeah bro, Glad everything was okay! Poor lil man.
  • I'm glad your son is doing better Darubian!!
    I am audie murphy and if i get mayor i can effectively seer 2 ppl at once which will make my job a lot easier
    Did nobody else see this? This pretty much confirms he's not a baddie...no baddie would draw this much attention to themselves this early especially when there's only 3 of em...

Loafery for Mayor

Lynch Unreliable
  • Is this thing going on? In that case, Ill admit to being a wolfie so we can pick a new lynch!
  • I'll update here in a few hours and then we will rapid fire through
  • Time for an update!

TheJoker has been deemed mayor.

Unreliable the villager has been lynched

Night 2 Begins

For my absence you can all have another night of talking
  • Osiris comes back from inactivity to lynch unreliable, the villager!? I say we KILL HIM!!!
  • Tyrsis is sleep talking! He is possessed! Kill him!
  • It's cool, I'm the most useless--probably counterproductive villager here!
  • Tyrsis could be mayor, he has a track record of stopping evil teams dead in their tracks. I think I may vote for him tomorrow. :D
    Yeah, but last time he stopped an evil team in their tracks... he was on it, and evil was good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rage:
  • Will update after work.
  • I think I'm pretty good at killing bad guise.
  • Day 2

“No! Please no! I could help you. I… I can tell you things, many things just please, spare me!”

These were the last words spoken before a syringe plunged into the neck of Mages / Snow. As the morning sun crept across his stoop the evening’s grotesque events became shockingly clear to the town.

Tl;dr – go fuck yourself.
  • Poor, poor mages is dead. Whatever shall we do?

LYNCH MEADOWS!#!@#@#FKSLERRKSEO$*)#@FMSMfkmsdj9