Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Werewolf of Oświęcim - An Nazi WW Win!

edited May 2014 in General
Welcome to Oświęcim

"We grasped the fact that power in the last resort is possible only where there is strength, and that strength lies not in the dead weight of numbers but solely in energy. Even the smallest minority can achieve a mighty result if it is inspired by the most fiery, the most passionate will to act. World history has always been made by minorities. "
- Adolf Hitler

Players
Arson
Cory - Villager
Damdred
Dharma
Dirty - Villager
Dogtown
Flazer - Villager
Loafery - Villager
Mages - Snow
Meadows - Villager
Mystic - Audie Murphy
Narshe - Josef Kramer
Phantom - villager
Osiris
Rohan - Villager
SilentButterfly
Skydragon - Villager
TheJoker
Tmonsta - Villager
Tyrsis Villager
Unreliable - Villager

Evil Roles

Dr. Josef Mengele - This heinous individual is renowned for preforming unorthodox medical procedures on his unfortunate victims. Sadly many did not survive. Once per night the doctor will be allowed to kill one individual.

Rudolf Höss - This camp has been under his thumb for several years and he knows everything. Once per night he is able to spy on a target and their role will be revealed.

Josef Kramer - The Beast of Belsen, held responsible for the deaths of several thousand people. Once per night he is able to block the action of any individual. If the doctor is killed he will lose this ability and instead begin to kill on his own.

These roles are aware of one another.

Good Roles

Virginia "Artemis" Hall - The Germans raised hell to capture this woman, yet even with an artificial leg she was able to avoid them. She is notorious for working with the Underground Resistance in France. Each night she may use the ability to disguise or protect an individual.

Arthur Owens "SNOW" - Unfortunately spent time on the wrong side of the bars for both sides. Neither the Germans or the British every fully trusted him. May spy once per night with a full chance to reveal. If he finds the Germans he may choose to join their side at his discretion.

Audie Murphy - Valiant Recipient of the Medal of Honor for his act of outstanding courage on January 26th, 1945. Alone this man killed or wounded nearly 50 German Soldiers while holding a forward position against the German panzers. Each night he is able to attempt to kill one individual. If this person is not evil, he will fail.

Additionally
Each day the town will vote for lynch and a leader. If lynch votes are tied then the leader will chose which to kill. A kill MUST happen. If the votes for the leader is tied then you will go a night without one.

Town Leader - This individual has the ability to either protect one person, or reveal the role of another individual. If you choose to spy on someone your findings will not be revealed to you until the following evening.

Rules

Game will be updated roughly each evening from 8-9 Central standard - please excuse Tuesdays.
No talking during night. The thread will be locked to prevent this as quickly as possible.
There is to be no outside communication. Private messaging or any other form.
Votes that are not bolded are not counted. To bold you use "<" ">" and the letter b. /b to close.
When you have died you are to cease any discussion and utilize the graveyard.
RNG was used to assign all roles, we will start at night with kill actions only.

Roles have been sent. Night One has begun.

The rule of talking at night has been lifted only for tonight.

Comments

• On another note, each of the roles I have placed all have fascinating roles in the war. I would suggest spending some time and looking into them if you are looking for something to do.
  • Whoever posts after me nominates themselves to be lynched on our first day!
  • im an nazi werewolfs
  • Rohan Foe Mayor, and Lynch Rohan
  • Pssssst, I'm not a ww.
  • Hmm, I thinkbtys onto somethin
  • I just read about "Dr." Mengle last night in my ethics class. What a fucker that guy was. Edit OP to say "experiment" on one person per night (fatal results of course).
  • Can i b tom cruise from valkrie
  • and fail miserably at your one job? sure
  • If only he were al qaeda he could have suicide bombed
  • edited May 2014
    nvm, gp
  • tnx for the part where you explain how to bold
  • Day 1

The residents of Oświęcim are awoken to the ground shaking beneath them. The blitz had moved in on this quaint town with the sound of resonating thunder. "Aussteigen! Aussteigen!" they screamed as they banged on the doors. One by one each person was pulled into the cold and told to await further instructions. Fear began to spread as hushed whispers telling a story of Skydragon and the screams that could be heard coming from his lofty home the previous evening. As quickly as the whispers turned to panic gunshots rang out from the front of the crowd.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Here stood a tall muscular blonde man, gun smoking in hand. His eyes, steely cold and grey darted about as he slowly paced the head of the crowd. "Your armies are no longer here to protect you and your country has fallen. The Third Reich has assumed control of your town and we will remain here until we see fit to leave." A moment of silence past and the grass could be heard snapping beneath his feet as he finally came to a stop. His gaze danced amongst the faces of the crowd.

Eventually his attention was drawn to his gun as he holstered his weapon. "From this moment you are under Martial Law. You are to each be in your homes by dusk. If anyone of you are caught outside past curfew you will be shot down like a dog." With a smile he continued, "This is done only with the purpose of your safety as we believe there are traitors amongst you. In time we will find them and we will dispose of them. So we ask for your patience." With that, he turned and walked towards the now empty residence Skydragon called once home.

Tl;dr
    Skydragon the villager is dead

Day One has Begun
  • joker for mayor

I can bring alot to being mayor :D
  • This Guy I got a good feeling about him. That smile he looks honest in these troubeled times. For lynch i'll do some crazy day 1

Joker for mayor and unreliable for lynch
  • Joker for mayor - lynch withheld.

Also, when is night ovrr?
  • Game Updates each evening roughly 8pm central.
  • Nice story Darubian, makes me feel like I'm there.
    Thanks!

:)
  • I am audie murphy and if i get mayor i can effectively seer 2 ppl at once which will make my job a lot easier
  • edited May 2014
    Tyrsis for mayor

Meadows for lynch

Proof:
    im an nazi werewolfs
  • edited May 2014
    Arson for Mayor

Tyrsis for lynch

Proof:
    im a nazi werewolf

• Joker for mayor, do us proud!
    Lynch Unreliable