Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multi The Secret is out????

Comments

• I played last round you know so lets not lie. Your kd was just pushing inside the top 10 in its prime
  • Then you don't remember clearly. The first time I was broke it was second.

Regardless, you say what you want when it suites you.
  • I honestly remember your kd being 8-10 th max. I don't lie.

I was first anyway so the arguement doesn't matter
  • Can you girls move this to a private message, email, or aim conversation?
  • I'm done anyway had my 30 mins of darius abuse, I'll leave it upto others to put him in his place for a while.

If I decide to play again I might pick oceanic to give you a fighting chance darius. Honestly too easy
  • I'm done anyway had my 30 mins of darius abuse, I'll leave it upto others to put him in his place for a while.

If I decide to play again I might pick oceanic to give you a fighting chance darius. Honestly too easy
    But you're dead and I'm rank one by miles

I think u need the handicap more m7
    I know you don't even believe your own shit anymore. Hilarious
  • Liam, if you want a big pile of human shit placed on your car, keep it up.
  • This is unreal haha, you both are sad as fuck
  • This is unreal haha, you both are sad as fuck
    i hope that a reference to my good pal Jones and not me Zealington, i think this place is adorable.
  • lets see who is the top 1 score this round , enough said :) , other then that just stfu
  • Yeah that is a reference about you :)
  • Pretty obvious i meant Darius and Jones. I know jones has better shit to do at least.
  • Lynog isnt the one spending hours a day on here ;)

His reading comp is pretty bad but you can't win em all.

Think we should hold an intervention for you darius, sk addiction is a dangerous thing.
  • Carl me and you are THREW mate. Ya can't threaten to shit on my car pal.

And zeal come on I think you know I'm one of the least sad as fuck people on these forums. I just felt like some darius abuse :D
  • I'm just playing some Pokemon hahahahahahahahhahaa

And zeal come on I think you know I'm one of the least sad as fuck people on these forums. I just felt like some darius abuse :D
    "THROUGH"

Cant sink down to a dogs level buddy, its like pickin on a retarded kid in school... Its just rude.

"THROUGH"

HAHAHAHAHHA BRILLIANT
  • I'm trying to cradft on ff and be amused I'm about to ban and delete people please stop

Cant sink down to a dogs level buddy, its like pickin on a retarded kid in school... Its just rude.
    I know but i find it hilarious, he's like a unique retard. I guess it's back to ignoring him
  • I'm trying to cradft on ff and be amused I'm about to ban and delete people please stop
    I don't think anyone cares about being banned to be honest :p
    You're a Mod, From what I can see your rules are:

Trolling : ALLOWED
    Swearing in a Family Forum : ALLOWED

What do you do again ?? :P
  • Said keep this shit out of threads you guys won't do it
  • Officer Damdred is here to enforce the LAW
  • Just ban darius then everyone wins. Would be funny
  • Officer Damdred is here to enforce the LAW
    I AM THE LAW BITCHES
  • edited April 2014
    Pokemon
  • edited April 2014