Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multi The Secret is out????

Comments

• edited April 2014
    Its to bad ty doesn't have help
    It's a real shame. I've had a few people tell me they want to help but their probes suck. Oh well.
    Did the multies stop once you revealed yourself Ty?
    Yea. Whoever it is likes me I guess or at least knows I'm not a cheater or whatever.
    I think it's safe to say they like you. Nobody on SK ever really cared if someone was a cheater. It's always personal or for lols. Not even you buddy boy you know you could always count on dank for a favor. ;)
  • Isis Taylor 1:16 and that whole group is also friends the secret is out 1:7 and all his multies. Earlier in the round after Kayden took a hit, Atreyu and Belial 2:18 arsoned the guy who hit kaydren and sent a msg saying those are his "friends" and if they are hit again expect to be arsoned more. Strange how now....these naps to protect Secret is coming now that Isis Taylor is running a alliance, so thye doing everything they can to protect there multi using friend.

So now Secret is out has matched Ips with belial and atreyu in 2:18, and those guys was both running 30-40% pfs for half the round and arsoning anyone who hit certain players.

Guess when the ALs are on the sides of the cheaters nothing gonna get done huh.
  • They all got plowed legit, then used those multi farms to get revenge. I think they collectively had more kds than we had players.
  • oh, you mad, you mad.
  • Yet it still took me less time and effort than you spend on one. And far more enjoyable to fk with than a real kd :D
  • You take SK so seriously and you call me sad. I've spent maybe 30 minutes on it out of a day. Meanwhile you spend ~60% of a day logged in. Think you need to reevaluate your life choices!
  • You take SK so seriously and you call me sad. I've spent maybe 30 minutes on it out of a day. Meanwhile you spend ~60% of a day logged in. Think you need to reevaluate your life choices!
    I have it on a tab while I sit around eating cheetos in my mother's basement while making up stories about my fabulous life and realize how much work it would be to actually exercise or get a job.

You spent 10 years of your life playing this shit game and I managed to sit around with 25 accounts after you all died so that I could claim how awesome I was after everyone else quit playing. I'll be on any hour of the day if you need me, just send a PM.

You gonna cry meadows?
    Had to fix it up a little bit for you, but yes, already in tears.
  • Now you're just trying too hard to save face.

And wipe off your keyboard, the orange cheesey powder stuff is getting everywhere.
  • Lynog took over meads acc true story
  • oh by the way i took the liberty of killing one of those saving brian guys because i was bored, goodnight.
  • So now polite sabos/arsons people who dont nap them, 1:18 has like 3-4 active players and 10-12 bots. If the SL naps, he will just get out voted by bots and lose all control, so he must choose, be KT by polite because he doesnt nap or let the bots have control....and they will just drop nap.
  • edited April 2014
    * Comment Removed because I been told not to say silly things! *
  • @Chaoticx, It's funny to see your conspiracy theories about x1:18x.

The tag x1:18x only indicates players from sector (1:18) of last round. We had a great round and lots of fun together. So we wanted to find each other this round, therefore we decided to add x1:18x to our kingdom preferences.

De do he hoo (1:4) = MasterBLASTER (1:18)
    NoHeartNoLove (1:4) = BirdOnAWire (1:18)
    Wonderland (1:4) = Wonderland (1:18)
    StarshipRocksteady (1:18) = Rocksteady (1:18)
    Saving Pvt Brian (2:4) = Brian o Conner (1:18)
    Insanity (2:4) = MISERY (1:18)
    Saving Pvt Brien (2:4) = The Greatness (1:18) or his friend?
    Saving Pvt Bryan (2:4) = The Greatness (1:18) or his friend?
    Sanguis Deus (1:14) = Aza Raptor (1:18)

... Sorry if I'm forgetting someone.

Only legit players no bots, no multies, no cheating.
  • oh by the way i took the liberty of killing one of those saving brian guys because i was bored, goodnight.
    Oh btw nice job failing yet another pk with your multi army. It was a good nights sleep for me and quite humorous waking up to all that news and still being alive. Good job !
  • Didnt say anything about x1:18, im talking about the current sector of 1:18, the SL is being sabo becasue he wouldnt join the naps. By a probe farm in 1:7
  • Is it from ukraine v russia? The probe farm in my sector who is currently voting to help deadlock sl with meadows bots?

No other probe farms in my sector, and none of the other kds have a reason to sabo you or whoever that is.

Wanna make any other false accusations? I'm still waiting for proof of your others
    I like to clarify the kingdom they are all voting for is legit and nothing to do with them :)
  • April 7, 23:59:00 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 62 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    April 8, 00:06:47 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 60 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    April 8, 00:16:52 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Ukraine VS Russia (1:7)
    April 8, 00:47:35 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Ukraine VS Russia (1:7)
    April 8, 00:51:26 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 57 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    April 8, 01:40:53 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 55 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    April 8, 02:09:45 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 53 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    April 8, 04:53:27 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Ukraine VS Russia (1:7)

• @Chaoticx okay sorry then :)
  • Meadows is awesome. It's funny seeing inferior people cry over her actions in-game.
  • Bro why u so small
  • Ukraine vs russia was meadows bank farm.

She is only a decent builder because she cheats.

• Bro I signed up to die within 2 weeks max, after last round being so long.

It's a well known fact I can't usually stomach sk for long periods
  • Facepalm, I think that's what you called my excuse last round when I decided to play the first two weeks before the new year.
  • Facepalm, I think that's what you called my excuse last round when I decided to play the first two weeks before the new year.
    Yours was a junk DW with that wasn't even top 10 after a massive goon push. Mine was a rank 1 nw, 150k nw bigger than 2nd after my goon push. Once again there's a difference.

I still planned to die tho, why else would I pick dw
  • *le sigh*

Can you kids just kiss and make up?
  • If I knew your kd I could of trip tapped you, the end.
  • Wana know the sign of a truly awful player? When they brag about grabbing KTs
  • Keep bragging about grabbing KTs. Taking land of us when we are KT is your best possible achievement on this game
  • edited April 2014
    Hahahahahaha. Your kd wasn't even top 50 when I was smashin rank 1 with a 150k lead. Why bother to argue? It's obvious whose kd was better
  • I was second in nw at the time Jones when your minion amog suicided probes and was more AT than me. Not forgetting the multi kds ran by lynog that were sabo'ing and suiciding probes on me...

No different to me, I took more shit.
This discussion has been closed.