Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Biggest Bell Ends in sk

Comments

• We ain't jews
    Agreed :P
  • You got pretty mad when I rolled you. Don't think I ever ktd someone just for rolling me.
    I barely know you

To be fair you just a " no body "
    Oh damn! Viva joo noob :(
  • You got pretty mad when I rolled you. Don't think I ever ktd someone just for rolling me.
    Hate to break it to you but being the shittiest multi to grace SK doesn't make you a "somebody"... it makes you a sry sack of shit... using multies then KTing somebody for getting rolled by a "nobody" who throws away more top kds then you've ever made makes you a Clown! Hope you wake up to testicular cancer on Christmas bitch
  • Greg was that really necessary?
  • viva alliance leader of the year 2014
  • We ain't jews
    lmao Christians get circumcised too
  • Greg that was below the belt even for you bro
    We all have a bit of banter but that is all it is
    Banter , this is not real life
    I may torment people on here but I would never wish for any one on here to die or be hurt
  • We ain't jews
    Yes if they have a disease with it or the fire skin is tight

Not like Jews who have to get it at a certain age
  • We ain't jews
    Yes if they have a disease with it or the fire skin is tight

Not like Jews who have to get it at a certain age

I was born Christian and was circumcized when I was a baby
  • Strange state of affairs

That doesn't happen in England
    Believe me
  • edited March 2014
    Same as dankula. No fire thing or disease. It is so much cleaner to have a cut top, so that's what we do stateside.

This will not be the first or last circumsicion debate of the skpfs. We have probably had 3 dozen arguments on the topic.
  • This thread was who do you think are bell ends and idiots

Not who has been ducking circumcised
    You do know that don't u
  • I am pushing out at 11 inches I am pretty sure that's the biggest on sk lol
  • I'm pushing 12 if you count the distance from my ankle.
  • If you're not lying respect m8, I feel like that's a little too big though, girls aren't fans of 8 inches the next morning can't imagine 11 haha

must be something like this haha

• Ah, I actually remember my circumcision. It happened right before elementary school.

Why so late?

Well I was born in Europe and the hospital refused to perform the operation when I was born.

Worst.
    Experience.
    Ever.
  • If you're not lying respect m8, I feel like that's a little too big though, girls aren't fans of 8 inches the next morning can't imagine 11 haha

To be fair I agree
    I think 8 is more than good
    Having 11 puts ppl off
  • Yeah fuck that m8, I may say some harsh shit to you Daru but nobody deserves that memory
    I remember the scabbing the most. Nice ring all the way around. After the procedure you also have to sleep with a pillow between your legs, took years to break that habit.
  • Stop talking about cocks
    Fucking puffs
  • Stop talking about cocks
    Fucking puffs
    Well aren't you a Hypocrite.
  • Funny how Darius joins the convo only after dicks are mentioned haha
  • dicktalk itt
    I may torment people on here but I would never wish for any one on here to die or be hurt
    #1 I said I hope not wish!

#2 IDGAF

And last but not least go fuck yourself you dick riding lil bitch! 2 rds ago you were all over ROs nuts when younthought they were the best and tried killing me for 2 n half Weeks but you guys suck donkey dick even with multies! !! Now LFC returns and your all over their cocks! Face it bitch your a dick rider and idgaf about your feelings! Keep my name outta your mouth cause you'll never get a ounce of respect from me!!!

@cory YES I know I am a asshole. .. i can live with that
  • I'm an asshole sometimes too, but come on, we need to try and be nicer in this community, not hope cancer on people.

<3
  • I hope you die of Lou Gehrig's disease!

OK not really, but I heard that somewhere and it made me laugh.
  • Testicular cancer is the baby of cancer world :)

Viva can still choke on a dick
  • That's why he is going to Liverpool.
    #1 I said I hope not wish!

#2 IDGAF

And last but not least go fuck yourself you dick riding lil bitch! 2 rds ago you were all over ROs nuts when younthought they were the best and tried killing me for 2 n half Weeks but you guys suck donkey dick even with multies! !! Now LFC returns and your all over their cocks! Face it bitch your a dick rider and idgaf about your feelings! Keep my name outta your mouth cause you'll never get a ounce of respect from me!!!

@cory YES I know I am a asshole. .. i can live with that

All RO has always been good to me
    They've never attacked me and always communicated with me
    However I know they hate lynog
    So I tend to step back as I like both parties
  • <

Are you referring to the Scousers? LFC isnt the old LFC from SK. It is simply Liverpool Football Club