Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Biggest Bell Ends in sk

edited March 2014 in Game Talk
Give me your top 3 biggest bell ends in sk

1) Atmo
2) Greg
3)zeality

Comments

• I might add the greatness AL to that for banning me as soon as I signed up for no reason
  • How did I not make this list either my ego is crushed viva.
  • You never piss me off to be fair mate
    I have no feelings towards you either way
  • I want to spread love and joy. What's all the atmo love for anyway?
  • You got pretty mad when I rolled you. Don't think I ever ktd someone just for rolling me.
  • I take pride in this.
  • I take pride in this.
    Edmontonians don't have much to be proud of this week, so take it where you can get it sir. I feel for ya.
  • "Bell"?
  • You got pretty mad when I rolled you. Don't think I ever ktd someone just for rolling me.
    I barely know you

To be fair you just a " no body "
  • Hmmmm That used be one word. Viva And his new english,...
  • I take pride in this.
    Edmontonians don't have much to be proud of this week, so take it where you can get it sir. I feel for ya.
    Low blow cory... low blow.
  • Lol viva calling anyone a nobody that's funny. Besides in the past two rds I have been back u were a nobody. I knew valahalla as a top player back in the day. You ur a nobody viva ppl just remember u bc u make shit alliances with multi backing but always claim stupidity which well isn't to far off.....
  • I take pride in this.
    Low blow cory... low blow.
    I SAID I FEEL FOR YA! WE HAVE THE DETROIT LIONS IN OUR CITY!

:(
  • Lol viva calling anyone a nobody that's funny. Besides in the past two rds I have been back u were a nobody. I knew valahalla as a top player back in the day. You ur a nobody viva ppl just remember u bc u make shit alliances with multi backing but always claim stupidity which well isn't to far off.....
    Somebody has to do it or it is completely one sided.

• I found this thread very difficult to masturbate to.
  • I found this thread very difficult to masturbate to.

I am actually a good AL
    And I remember getting multis more than any one in this game
  • facepalm. What makes you a good AL?
    And I purposely want to be a under dog alliance
    I never want a number 1 alliance as its pointless
    I would rather fight against a stronger force
    I have plenty of great strong friend players and could group with them but I choose not too
    I love the under dog thing and to be fair I just like getting killed and killing your tops at times.
    If I never did it then the competition would be worse
    I am proud to have died against 2 top alliances and 15 multis this round and racking up over 100 losses
    There's no point me trying to be good
    Earlier in round I was no.1 land and got pulled down by ATs because they cried because I posted them as Kts

Am I a top 3 dw player??? Absolutely not
    That's jones
    Lynog
    Cobras and de la rocha

However if I live more than a month I am always normally top 10 if my location is kept secret

Atleast I have the balls to lead an alliance and call myself
    La viva
    And not hide like all of you
  • facepalm. What makes you a good AL?
    I have killed you on multiple occasions
    That's a reason for you
  • Any AL can kill me, it's simple numbers. They just need to make a thread, that makes you good? haha
  • edited March 2014
    Nah I was just giving you something to think about an was saying your a easy kill

What makes me good

1) very active
    2)loyal
    3) happy to die for my alliance
    4) I protect my alliance and don't ignore them like other ALS
    5)I can pick a KT unlike some
    6)I have core officers what don't change normally
    7) being in my alliance is fun and a challenge
    8) I have over 13 years experiance
    9) I have led many successful alliances in the Darker ages
    10) I am a political player and know a lot of people who worth knowing
    11) I ain't a pussy
    12) I have an 11 inch cock

I think I would be the best AL ever if I could organise a PK better but unless your stacked then its hard to get numbers unless its a coalition ( of lovsan or some one like scars helped me then we would be unstoppable)

Anyway it's not about this

At least when I AL I actually give it a go
    Some people like dole and pie just go inactive

It's all about giving it a go and trying your best and not giving up
    You see some ALS pick a fight with a top alliance and when the top alliance declares war the other alliance disbands
    You get no respect for that
  • If you didn't rely on multies and if you werent such an emotional wreck, you might be okay, but because of that you suck
  • Give me your top 3 biggest bell ends in sk

1) Atmo
    2) Greg
    3)zeality
    What's a bell end?

• someone who jumped off the deep end
  • Thanks!

if you read the chat from my alliance, Viva is a THE Bell End Overlord...but i've never met him!
  • a bell end is the lid of ones penis, pull back your wrapper and wallah, there is your belleth endeth.
  • Uncircumsized heathens.
  • Ppl dont circumsize?
  • We ain't jews